Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,863 members, 7,817,549 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:13 PM

Corps Member Who Escaped Fulani Herdsmen Massacre Shares His Ordeal - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Corps Member Who Escaped Fulani Herdsmen Massacre Shares His Ordeal (385 Views)

Gorilla Escaped From University Of Ilorin Zoo (Photos, Video) / Man With 5 Law Degrees, Shares His Poor Sec. School Result; Cautions Parents / The Ordeal And Triumph Of A Female Colleague On Campus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Corps Member Who Escaped Fulani Herdsmen Massacre Shares His Ordeal by starnet123: 2:45pm On Jun 06, 2018
A Corps Member serving in Dan Anacha, Gassol local government area of Taraba state was thankful to God for saving his life from the Fulani Herdsmen massacre that occurred in his state of deployment. The young man shared his experience on his facebook page yesterday.

In his post, he wrote; “My fellow corps members, make una help me and my co corpers in Dan Anacha, Gassol LGA of Taraba state thank God for his....

Credit: https://examkits.com.ng/corps-member-escaped-fulani-herdsmen-massacre-shares-ordeal/
Re: Corps Member Who Escaped Fulani Herdsmen Massacre Shares His Ordeal by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jun 06, 2018
Fulani herdsmen roaming freely and causing havocs, the IGP is busy exchanging blows with the SP.

Capital definition of MP (misplaced priority)

(1) (Reply)

Chinese Government Schoolarship With Monthly Salary And Free Accommodation. / FG Declares Friday, 15th And Monday, 18th June Public Holidays / Prospective Winter M.sc Students At University Of Bremen, Germany 2018.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.