Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,261 members, 7,815,426 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:12 PM

Inside The First-Class Schools Children Of Akwa Ibom Elite Attend - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Inside The First-Class Schools Children Of Akwa Ibom Elite Attend (71947 Views)

See List Of Aides Of Students Union President Of Akwa Ibom State University / Unuversities Increase Tuition Fees, Offer Discount For Children Of Workers / Meet Victoria Okoro: The Face Of Akwa Ibom State Polytechnic (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inside The First-Class Schools Children Of Akwa Ibom Elite Attend by Herrmes: 9:34am On Jun 07, 2018
Zionista:

So he must report the situation in the 36 states of the federation simultaneously.

Common sense is not common after all.
If he must claim to not be biased, I'm sure those likes you must have gained have made you feel like you said something worth of note and the ad hominem made you feel like you brought up the superior argument, but you'll sure remain a dumb fvck...
Re: Inside The First-Class Schools Children Of Akwa Ibom Elite Attend by Herrmes: 9:36am On Jun 07, 2018
abokikhalifa:

Yes it's all over Nigeria but The point here is that Akwa Ibom state is highly Rich and well funded. They should be some level of development in public schools. Do you leave in Lagos State? Even some rich men send their children to public schools here in Lagos State. Lagos State govt to some extent paid attention to public schools.
Is that an excuse I hear?
Public schools in Lagos State? that's only at the tertiary level, stop deceiving yourself...
Re: Inside The First-Class Schools Children Of Akwa Ibom Elite Attend by obinoral1179(m): 9:45am On Jun 07, 2018
chuksanambra:

For you to be supporting this madness, one would think your father stole money and kept for you to spend somewhere but I doubt so. Looking at your picture, I see at least 5 generations of poverty etched on your face.

With your head like that of a catfish and your neck like a funnel, I doubt if sense can enter your head again.

One would think you are one rich man or beneficiary of corruption but no, you're just a poverty-stricken young man who is hawking Thailand visa. WTF is Thailand visa? Can Akopabio's children go there? Can Udom's children go there? The way you're going, your children won't be allowed to enter that Thailand cos they'll ban them for your foolishness.

At your age, you should learn to stand for something noble. How can you see those kids sleep out there in the cold on the icy floor and say it's to discredit Udom?

Richard Akpabuyo, big head is not sense and your case just proved that.

You just spoilt my mood tonight.
truly the head look like a cat fish..
Re: Inside The First-Class Schools Children Of Akwa Ibom Elite Attend by abokikhalifa: 9:54am On Jun 07, 2018
Herrmes:
Is that an excuse I hear?
Public schools in Lagos State? that's only at the tertiary level, stop deceiving yourself...

See this dude I would love to know where you reside. Since you ar claiming you know it all.
Re: Inside The First-Class Schools Children Of Akwa Ibom Elite Attend by Herrmes: 10:03am On Jun 07, 2018
abokikhalifa:

See this dude I would love to know where you reside. Since you ar claiming you know it all.
Have a nice day, that's not a counter argument.
Re: Inside The First-Class Schools Children Of Akwa Ibom Elite Attend by abokikhalifa: 10:19am On Jun 07, 2018
Herrmes:
Have a nice day, that's not a counter argument.
Who is arguing with you. I just want to let you know somethings. I want to let you know that public schools in Lagos are far better than that of Akwa Ibom state. Simple
Re: Inside The First-Class Schools Children Of Akwa Ibom Elite Attend by Herrmes: 10:28am On Jun 07, 2018
abokikhalifa:

Who is arguing with you. I just want to let you know somethings. I want to let you know that public schools in Lagos are far better than that of Akwa Ibom state. Simple
Sure.
Re: Inside The First-Class Schools Children Of Akwa Ibom Elite Attend by khalids: 10:38am On Jun 07, 2018
This is a good example to show people that the problem of Nigeria is not really Ethnic or Religious per say....

It's actually the Elite/Politicians versus the masses........

Our so called Elite/Politicians are so vile, evil and greedy.......And keep the masses divided, uneducated and impoverished
So that they can never come together to challenge them.......

People need to wise up and begin to ask real questions of these Elite/Politicians, we need be careful of who represents us and who we elect as leaders if things are to change.....

We need to ensure that we teach our children to be wise, smart and discerning, so that when they grow older they will not be prone to manipulation by these evil elite......

The battle for the soul of Nigeria is real and it will not be redeemed without a fight....
Re: Inside The First-Class Schools Children Of Akwa Ibom Elite Attend by hopebacy(m): 11:30am On Jun 07, 2018
first of all let me say dat am not a supporter of Mr Udom Emmanuel, secondly am here in Akwa Ibom state and I have first hand information about education sector of the state, and finally the OP is misinforming everyone, Sha Dats one of those things when you are a pocket journalist or blogger.
in terms of infrastructure, I will say the state has performed more than average. what is lacking is qualified teachers and some class room facilities.
Op i hope them pay you well.
Re: Inside The First-Class Schools Children Of Akwa Ibom Elite Attend by PointZerom: 11:44am On Jun 07, 2018
Ermacc:
Have you been to other Nigerian states? You will realise that their public schools are 10x worse. I've noted that all you do is paint an extremely bad image of the Akwa Ibom state government. What ever personal grievance you have with either Akpabio or the present Governor shouldn't obstruct objectivity in your thought process. Keep on shielding your dark hatred with your so called investigative reports.

Shut up, if what Blue3ķ2 is doing is wrong counter him with facts and stop talking poo here.
Re: Inside The First-Class Schools Children Of Akwa Ibom Elite Attend by Codes151(m): 12:12pm On Jun 07, 2018
Who wrote this?
Re: Inside The First-Class Schools Children Of Akwa Ibom Elite Attend by Blue3k2: 1:27pm On Jun 07, 2018
[s]
macaranta:

No logical points raised.. Just to hide behind your phone and 10MB to insult people with political prostitute whatever that means. Show me the richest country in the world and I will show you pictures of their own abandoned /poverty areas
[/s]

Lol political prostitute you can can show pictures of other abandoned properties but cant find pictures of the great public schools in your area. The challenge was too much for you afterall. You dont send you kids to public schools but you make it your life mission to defend mediocrity like pathetic bottom feeder.

Its funny a clown like you has no logic. You told the school in Abak I posted was abandoned but we see students inside. The school was abondoned but Akwa Ibom is short on schools. The state has need gor more technical colleges hence why mobil Corp is build one in state.

Codes151:
Who wrote this?

Cletus Ukpong
Re: Inside The First-Class Schools Children Of Akwa Ibom Elite Attend by romme2u: 2:03pm On Jun 07, 2018
Blue3k2:

Noted but I doubt this situation can be all his fault. Hes only been there three years. I agree with your point about Inter-Ministerial Committee. He cut education budget as well due to economic constraints. In previous articles the author mentioned the amount budgeted for school rennovation and education. How much cash was released in both years for that purpose.

What these state law makers have done about it I dont know.

You should be aware that no government in Nigeria implements up to 70% of its budget. As somebody who has been on ground for years spanning from Attah's admin, Akpabio made a lot of progress in public school infrastructure upgrade which Udom has not sustained.

Renovations and upgrades were done in batches cos i know one of my alma mater (i attended 4 schools) that boasted of total upgrade of all structures when Akpabio held sway.

In 3 budgets prepared by the Udom's admin, Education did not get up to 10% of the budget though Unesco recommends 26%...........budgets of 400 billion range got mere 12 billion and 8 billion to cater for more than 500 schools across board and we all know implementation may not be more than 50%.

For a serious government, 3 years is enough to create reasonable impact...........at least employing and deploying teachers should not take 3 years........instead the idiot is building ecumenical center to whip religious sentiment that does not add economic value to the state

................and if the Inter - Ministerial Committee was clumsy in its dealing, clean it up to create greater impact promoting transparency and accountability as the buck stops at his table
Re: Inside The First-Class Schools Children Of Akwa Ibom Elite Attend by Blue3k2: 2:54pm On Jun 07, 2018
romme2u:

You should be aware that no government in Nigeria implements up to 70% of its budget. As somebody who has been on ground for years spanning from Attah's admin, Akpabio made a lot of progress in public school infrastructure upgrade which Udom has not sustained.

Renovations and upgrades were done in batches cos i know one of my alma mater (i attended 4 schools) that boasted of total upgrade of all structures when Akpabio held sway.

In 3 budgets prepared by the Udom's admin, Education did not get up to 10% of the budget though Unesco recommends 26%...........budgets of 400 billion range got mere 12 billion and 8 billion to cater for more than 500 schools across board and we all know implementation may not be more than 50%.

For a serious government, 3 years is enough to create reasonable impact...........at least employing and deploying teachers should not take 3 years........instead the idiot is building ecumenical center to whip religious sentiment that does not add economic value to the state

................and if the Inter - Ministerial Committee was clumsy in its dealing, clean it up to create greater impact promoting transparency and accountability as the buck stops at his table

Finally someone one that went to a public school. I wondered if any defender has. Anyway can say half of the billion naira went to the school renovations. They budgetrd for arounx 120 school during thst teo year stretch and theres over 500 like u stated. That would leave a sizable portion of schools depending on percentage of total schools are in shape.

All the points after 2 paragraph I generally accept. It's weird he decided on building the church when tgat could go towards renovating annother school. Mobil Nigeria building an engineering college as Corporate social responsibility.
Re: Inside The First-Class Schools Children Of Akwa Ibom Elite Attend by macaranta(m): 4:21pm On Jun 07, 2018
Blue3k2:
[s][/s]

Lol political prostitute you can can show pictures of other abandoned properties but cant find pictures of the great public schools in your area. The challenge was too much for you afterall. You dont send you kids to public schools but you make it your life mission to defend mediocrity like pathetic bottom feeder.

Its funny a clown like you has no logic. You told the school in Abak I posted was abandoned but we see students inside. The school was abondoned but Akwa Ibom is short on schools. The state has need gor more technical colleges hence why mobil Corp is build one in state.

Cletus Ukpong
Very jobless idiot... Oya go and be spending your whole time snapping abandoned properties as that's your goal in life
Re: Inside The First-Class Schools Children Of Akwa Ibom Elite Attend by Blue3k2: 6:07pm On Jun 07, 2018
[s]
macaranta:

Very jobless idiot... Oya go and be spending your whole time snapping abandoned properties as that's your goal in life
[/s]

Yawn the political prostitute is mad. Instead of you demanding better for you're mad I criticized your masters. My points stand since you dont send your kids to public school and you wont post pictures of nice ones in your area. All you can do is wail on thread.

Lol you liars are funny. I give you one challenge then you chicken out everytime. Maybe if someone invested in your education you wouldnt grown up to be sycophant defending people who wasted your tax money. Dont worry Mr Prostitute there's more to come.
Re: Inside The First-Class Schools Children Of Akwa Ibom Elite Attend by Mires: 7:15pm On Jun 07, 2018
Blue3k2:

Lol you you guys are clowns. Instead if just showing me pictures of your great schools your mad I criticized state government. Political prostitition is bad guys. I guess these broken down building are also staged. Feel free to post your pictures from public school you have your family at. I'll be waiting and will call Lala to bring post to front page.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xoSCUW5rTAA

Students at Ntiat and Mbak 1 Comprehensive Sec Sch, Itu (Photo taken by Cletus Ukpong)

Pupils sleeping on cold, bare floor at Annang Peoples Primary School, Ikot Iyire, Ukpom Abak,(Photo taken by Cletus Ukpong)

Pupil sleeps on the verandah of a classroom in Ukana Iba, Essien Udim (Photo taken by Cletus Ukpong)

Bro, what ever you choose to call me, you are at liberty. My point is that you should focus on a balanced report. I am not a fan of Udom-Emmanuel given that my high expectations have been dashed. And at the same time, i not in support of the kind of opposition politics in Akwa Ibom State.
Re: Inside The First-Class Schools Children Of Akwa Ibom Elite Attend by Blue3k2: 8:16pm On Jun 07, 2018
Mires:

Bro, what ever you choose to call me, you are at liberty. My point is that you should focus on a balanced report. I am not a fan of Udom-Emmanuel given that my high expectations have been dashed. And at the same time, i not in support of the kind of opposition politics in Akwa Ibom State.

Your complaints in report centered on fact the authors who is from Akwa Ibom focused the state he lives in. The point if this article is show how the politicians insulate themselves from the effects of bad policy making. Public education is ruined now the whole society run to private education.

What facts did he leave out that you feel should have been included. I can bet he already covered it in four other parts. You political opinion doesnt matter the only question I have for anyone dedending the work done is would you send you kids?
Re: Inside The First-Class Schools Children Of Akwa Ibom Elite Attend by macaranta(m): 9:23pm On Jun 07, 2018
Blue3k2:
[s][/s]

Yawn the political prostitute is mad. Instead of you demanding better for you're mad I criticized your masters. My points stand since you dont send your kids to public school and you wont post pictures of nice ones in your area. All you can do is wail on thread.

Lol you liars are funny. I give you one challenge then you chicken out everytime. Maybe if someone invested in your education you wouldnt grown up to be sycophant defending people who wasted your tax money. Dont worry Mr Prostitute there's more to come.

K
Re: Inside The First-Class Schools Children Of Akwa Ibom Elite Attend by amarachi06(f): 5:10pm On Jun 08, 2018
chuksanambra:

Obviously you didn't read the post or you're incapable of understanding what you read.

Put your thoughts together and write something sensible and coherent. Maybe you'll be lucky to get a response from me.

Onuku you just replied me.
Re: Inside The First-Class Schools Children Of Akwa Ibom Elite Attend by Codes151(m): 2:23pm On Jun 09, 2018
Blue3k2:
[s][/s]

Cletus Ukpong
nice work
Re: Inside The First-Class Schools Children Of Akwa Ibom Elite Attend by Blue3k2: 4:24pm On Jun 09, 2018
Codes151:
nice work

Thank you but please dont credit me for authors work.
Re: Inside The First-Class Schools Children Of Akwa Ibom Elite Attend by Codes151(m): 4:28pm On Jun 09, 2018
Blue3k2:

Thank you but please dont credit me for authors work.
I know... But it's still subject to critic
Re: Inside The First-Class Schools Children Of Akwa Ibom Elite Attend by chuksanambra: 4:52pm On Jun 11, 2018
amarachi06:

Onuku you just replied me.

I don't want to hurt you with my words but if you call me names, you'll regret it.
Re: Inside The First-Class Schools Children Of Akwa Ibom Elite Attend by amarachi06(f): 8:00am On Jun 12, 2018
chuksanambra:

I don't want to hurt you with my words but if you call me names, you'll regret it.

Nope! you are the one to regret it not me. Get a life Mr fake Anambrian
Re: Inside The First-Class Schools Children Of Akwa Ibom Elite Attend by chuksanambra: 2:26am On Jun 19, 2018
amarachi06:

Nope! you are the one to regret it not me. Get a life Mr fake Anambrian

Just remember to buy WAEC form for your husband. GCE form would soon be out. Work for the money, don't beg as usual o!
Re: Inside The First-Class Schools Children Of Akwa Ibom Elite Attend by amarachi06(f): 9:34pm On Jun 29, 2018
chuksanambra:

Just remember to buy WAEC form for your husband. GCE form would soon be out. Work for the money, don't beg as usual o!

Onuku! you that have GCE, afar with your life? Don't go and look for work be monitoring me and my quotes until we vote Buhari out and you become jobless. Monitoring Spirit, your mates are making money but here you are, living on penny from BMC salary. FYI, he has his biz which is fetching him money and you can come for your shirts and Trousers. Lowlife!
Re: Inside The First-Class Schools Children Of Akwa Ibom Elite Attend by chuksanambra: 11:49pm On Jun 29, 2018
amarachi06:

Onuku! you that have GCE, afar with your life? Don't go and look for work be monitoring me and my quotes until we vote Buhari out and you become jobless. Monitoring Spirit, your mates are making money but here you are, living on penny from BMC salary. FYI, he has his biz which is fetching him money and you can come for your shirts and Trousers. Lowlife!

Which business? Your husband that applied for Npower and was kicked out? My friend, mechuonu gi there. You don't have husband yet.

I'm living on BMC salary but I'm not a cyber beggar disturbing celebrities and other people online for money. Useless almajiri.

1 Like

Re: Inside The First-Class Schools Children Of Akwa Ibom Elite Attend by amarachi06(f): 3:52am On Jun 30, 2018
chuksanambra:

Which business? Your husband that applied for Npower and was kicked out? My friend, mechuonu gi there. You don't have husband yet.

I'm living on BMC salary but I'm not a cyber beggar disturbing celebrities and other people online for money. Useless almajiri.

At least l beg and they give me unlike your sorry axs that support evil government just to earn 30k! you are senseless to believe that he doesn't have a job at his age? you should start looking for another govt to support cos you will soon be jobless soon. Anuofia with no self worth living off scrubs like dogs for Buhari, trying to measure with hardworking fellas. Look yourself in the mirror and see the true beggar you are cos l don't support or blackmail to make money but you do.
Small boy, you are way below me & my hubby, you are not even a man to start with?
Re: Inside The First-Class Schools Children Of Akwa Ibom Elite Attend by chuksanambra: 3:58am On Jun 30, 2018
amarachi06:

At least l beg and they give me unlike your sorry axs that support evil government just to earn 30k! you are senseless to believe that he doesn't have a job at his age? you should start looking for another govt to support cos you will soon be jobless soon. Anuofia with no self worth living off scrubs like dogs for Buhari, trying to measure with hardworking fellas. Look yourself in the mirror and see the true beggar you are cos l don't support or blackmail to make money but you do.
Small boy, you are way below me & my hubby, you are not even a man to start with?

Which hardworking fellas? You and your husband? Lmaooooo
Amarachi, go and sleep.

As a married woman, it's too early to be typing nonsense and be justifying atrocious behaviour. I wonder the kind of home you're building and the training you'll give your kids. Money, you no get. Sense, e no dey your head.

You're a worthless liability to the man you call your husband and I really pity him. If he married someone else, he would have made much more progress.

1 Like

Re: Inside The First-Class Schools Children Of Akwa Ibom Elite Attend by amarachi06(f): 12:32pm On Jun 30, 2018
chuksanambra:

Which hardworking fellas? You and your husband? Lmaooooo
Amarachi, go and sleep.

As a married woman, it's too early to be typing nonsense and be justifying atrocious behaviour. I wonder the kind of home you're building and the training you'll give your kids. Money, you no get. Sense, e no dey your head.

You're a worthless liability to the man you call your husband and I really pity him. If he married someone else, he would have made much more progress.

Mosquito, are you still crying? Run to your mama boy, cos we will feed you and your family. Ohhhhh! What am l even saying, l forgot you are not married cos the meagre 30k is not enough for you. keep liking your comments b$tchass nigga.
Try to save enough for your wedding cos is gonna cost you alot and 30k is not good to start a family with.
Mosquito Ndo!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Afe Babalola University Student Beats Up Female Lecturer (Video) / Courses That Should Be Avoided By Nigerians From Poor Families. / I Finally Received My 10,000 Grant From Federal Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.