Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,138 members, 7,849,561 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:06 AM

Anambra Residents Chase Herdsmen, Cattle Out Of Their Community (VIDEO) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Anambra Residents Chase Herdsmen, Cattle Out Of Their Community (VIDEO) (53405 Views)

Lagos Unrest: Residents Of Agege Form Vigilantes To Protect Their Community / Herdsmen, Cattle Invade Anambra School / Mambilla Militias Attack Fulani Herdsmen's Cattle In Taraba, Machete Them (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Residents Chase Herdsmen, Cattle Out Of Their Community (VIDEO) by kasmilla(m): 9:03pm On Jun 06, 2018
sekxy wat did u do to dis guy
Re: Anambra Residents Chase Herdsmen, Cattle Out Of Their Community (VIDEO) by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jun 06, 2018
peacenn:
ashawo auslar u paid the mods to bring down the thread , so u can cover ur track of fucking from one South West to another, auslar close ur legs
Nigga who the Bleep are you?

I was told that you created a thread to soil my name as well as sexy name today

I haven't met sekxy before under any circumstances. I only chat with her through social media and phone calls. We aren't dating because sekxy is in a serious relationship and I ain't cut out for any serious relationship yet.

Please leave the lady alone or quit this childish nonsense and background fairy tale.

In case you are still wondering, this is greiboy

cc highqueen
Re: Anambra Residents Chase Herdsmen, Cattle Out Of Their Community (VIDEO) by GuyWise(m): 9:18pm On Jun 06, 2018
cheesy That's how we roll
Re: Anambra Residents Chase Herdsmen, Cattle Out Of Their Community (VIDEO) by CioAngels(f): 9:25pm On Jun 06, 2018
The northern elites are supporting their actions so they wont stop until the people stand their ground. They initially put fear into people but now, the fear is gone now and are ready to give them back.
Re: Anambra Residents Chase Herdsmen, Cattle Out Of Their Community (VIDEO) by Smarkie: 9:47pm On Jun 06, 2018
would it be also a haram if this failed gov't force this poeple to provide ranches for their cows

1 Like

Re: Anambra Residents Chase Herdsmen, Cattle Out Of Their Community (VIDEO) by okonprecious1997(m): 9:52pm On Jun 06, 2018
Chei, I wish Akwa Ibom, Imo State and Calabar Youths go get sence like this., Just chase this Blood Sucking Fools out of Their land...... Kidos for u guys [center]Chei, I wish Akwa Ibom, Imo State and Calabar Youths go get sence like this., Just chase this Blood Sucking Fools out of Their land...... Kidos for u guys [/center]Chei, I wish Akwa Ibom, Imo State and Calabar Youths go get sence like this., Just chase this Blood Sucking Fools out of Their land...... Kidos for u guys
Re: Anambra Residents Chase Herdsmen, Cattle Out Of Their Community (VIDEO) by pennyforthought: 9:57pm On Jun 06, 2018
You know the easiest solution right ? Boycott the Fulani. Boycott their meat and cattle, boycott any products they make. If all Christian Nigerians do this you’ll hit them where it hurts, economically. They’ll crawl on their knees begging forgiveness.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Residents Chase Herdsmen, Cattle Out Of Their Community (VIDEO) by Theophinio(m): 10:02pm On Jun 06, 2018
LONG LIVE AGUATA LGA LONG LIVE ANAMBRA Say no to Herdsmen Say no to Buari

1 Like

Re: Anambra Residents Chase Herdsmen, Cattle Out Of Their Community (VIDEO) by Hakeemalao: 10:14pm On Jun 06, 2018
e lewon pa
Re: Anambra Residents Chase Herdsmen, Cattle Out Of Their Community (VIDEO) by Sarkzy405: 10:42pm On Jun 06, 2018
I hope all those lazy benue ppl will learn something here

1 Like

Re: Anambra Residents Chase Herdsmen, Cattle Out Of Their Community (VIDEO) by stasius: 12:13am On Jun 07, 2018
All these peoples saying be careful... Nyenụ Nyenụ Nyenụ Nyenụ... The Herdsmen can't do shit in Anambra. The security system in that state is well developed, if not the best in Nigeria as it stands now.
Their local community policing is advanced. No go try shit for Anambra. You may not live to tell the story.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Residents Chase Herdsmen, Cattle Out Of Their Community (VIDEO) by lereinter(m): 12:44am On Jun 07, 2018
why are people still eat cow meat
eating meat human being are killed for
i refuse to eat such meat

1 Like

Re: Anambra Residents Chase Herdsmen, Cattle Out Of Their Community (VIDEO) by CyynthiaKiss(f): 9:37am On Jun 07, 2018
Ehischelsea1, Brainbox80 , Jwals , Rayenigma..my mail is not active/can't function.
Pls bear with me.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Residents Chase Herdsmen, Cattle Out Of Their Community (VIDEO) by Tugbus10: 10:17am On Jun 07, 2018
madgoat:
When the herdsmen come back in the night and start slaughtering them, nobody will remember that it was the Anambra people that first chased them with sticks oh.

Of course you're a madgoat so you obviously know nothing. Nobody amongst them was touched. None of their cattle was touched. They were only guided out of our town. We don't want anybody destroying our parents farm crops. They should go and get a proper ranch and graze their cattles on it. That's what people that want progress and peace do. You don't sample on other people's right because you think you can.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Woman Caught Sleeping With Another Man In Her Matrimonial Bed / Police Arrests Fake Soldier In Lagos (photo) / Man Beats His Wife In Lagos, Neighbours Rescue Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.