Stats: 3,152,514 members, 7,816,250 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:12 AM

Phone Thief Caught & Beaten In Lagos During Nigeria Vs Czech Republic Match - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Phone Thief Caught & Beaten In Lagos During Nigeria Vs Czech Republic Match (37449 Views)

4 One Chance Robbers Were Caught Beaten, And Disgraced (videos/pictures) / Lady Thief Caught, Beaten And Stripped In Benue (Photos) / Man Sleeping With Married Lady In Hotel Caught, Beaten, Locked In Car Boot (2) (3) (4)

Re: Phone Thief Caught & Beaten In Lagos During Nigeria Vs Czech Republic Match by naijacentric(m): 6:42pm On Jun 06, 2018
Quickjobs:
A twitter user has revealed that while Nigeria was being beaten by Czech Republic in Austria, a phone thief was also being beaten in Lagos.

See what the Twitter user wrote below;

While people were watching the Nigeria vs Czech Republic match in a beer joint near Adex hotel, Surulere, this dude just entered the next joint and stole two phones.

And before you could says 'Super Eagles' he has been beating black and blue.

Poverty is a disease! #NGACZE

Source: http://kikiotolu.com/phone-thief-was-beaten-in-lagos-during-super-eagles-game/

wow na my backyard sef bros na ebong side e happen ni
Re: Phone Thief Caught & Beaten In Lagos During Nigeria Vs Czech Republic Match by KakiP(m): 6:44pm On Jun 06, 2018
talk2archy:
Imagine instead of this dada to be praying for the eagles he is busy stealing

Educate me how having dada and praying with it helps the Super Eagles?

Re: Phone Thief Caught & Beaten In Lagos During Nigeria Vs Czech Republic Match by slimdamatrix1(m): 6:45pm On Jun 06, 2018
He stole an iPhone 5.

Well deserved beating!

His appearance says it all though
Re: Phone Thief Caught & Beaten In Lagos During Nigeria Vs Czech Republic Match by sulasa07(m): 6:45pm On Jun 06, 2018
The real thieves dey for d upper control in the country and you can't do anything to them but you dey vent ur anger on person looking for something to eat.Yeye fifu.
Re: Phone Thief Caught & Beaten In Lagos During Nigeria Vs Czech Republic Match by Kimikazi2: 6:47pm On Jun 06, 2018
See im face. Dem no even beat am well
Re: Phone Thief Caught & Beaten In Lagos During Nigeria Vs Czech Republic Match by KakiP(m): 6:48pm On Jun 06, 2018
madridguy:
Where is the black and blue beating? shocked

Urgh! My guy, it's an idiomatic expression!
Re: Phone Thief Caught & Beaten In Lagos During Nigeria Vs Czech Republic Match by wristbangle: 6:48pm On Jun 06, 2018
talk2archy:
Imagine instead of this dada to be praying for the eagles he is busy stealing

grin lol
Re: Phone Thief Caught & Beaten In Lagos During Nigeria Vs Czech Republic Match by adecz: 6:50pm On Jun 06, 2018

Wetin carry Majek Fashek go
tiff phone?? cheesy wink cheesy

Re: Phone Thief Caught & Beaten In Lagos During Nigeria Vs Czech Republic Match by AwolowoAssLicker(f): 6:57pm On Jun 06, 2018
AFONJA AND THIEVERY TUFIAKWA
Re: Phone Thief Caught & Beaten In Lagos During Nigeria Vs Czech Republic Match by SniperSmurf(m): 6:57pm On Jun 06, 2018
Dude lucky he still alive tho undecided
Re: Phone Thief Caught & Beaten In Lagos During Nigeria Vs Czech Republic Match by Harddiskng(m): 7:01pm On Jun 06, 2018
Sulemanial:
WHY NOT KILL HIM?

Brother, but why. what line of thought is this.

Re: Phone Thief Caught & Beaten In Lagos During Nigeria Vs Czech Republic Match by seguno2: 7:03pm On Jun 06, 2018
officialfestus:
His appearance alone....says it all,if this kind person dey near me I dey give am yards

However you will not only stay close to the execuTHIEVES and legisLOOTERS of the federal, state and local government levels plus private sector workers living above their salaries, or would you
Re: Phone Thief Caught & Beaten In Lagos During Nigeria Vs Czech Republic Match by DabuIIIT: 7:03pm On Jun 06, 2018
Rastafarian Conehead grin Lzaa haff ye see this b4?

Re: Phone Thief Caught & Beaten In Lagos During Nigeria Vs Czech Republic Match by seguno2: 7:04pm On Jun 06, 2018
oshe11:
This one na Make up na....

Is like match never finish when they caught him, Bet8ja boys for finish his destiny

The same bet8ja boys praising a thief and murderer like Kalu on the thread below

https://www.nairaland.com/4546438/orji-uzor-kalu-ebube-daughter
Re: Phone Thief Caught & Beaten In Lagos During Nigeria Vs Czech Republic Match by MI360digri: 7:06pm On Jun 06, 2018
Next time when supereagles is playing a match don't steal u may not know the outcome
Re: Phone Thief Caught & Beaten In Lagos During Nigeria Vs Czech Republic Match by badoh(m): 7:16pm On Jun 06, 2018
See how Football lovers retaliated the 0:1 loss on this guy face. Next time you'll think twice before stealing.
Re: Phone Thief Caught & Beaten In Lagos During Nigeria Vs Czech Republic Match by Ogb222: 7:17pm On Jun 06, 2018
Them suppose kill am... i swear
Re: Phone Thief Caught & Beaten In Lagos During Nigeria Vs Czech Republic Match by sprints1: 7:24pm On Jun 06, 2018
enemyofprogress:
Na ibo man

It has been medically confirmed that Sweet potato can burn fat quickly. I will try it.
uncircumcised d!ck
Re: Phone Thief Caught & Beaten In Lagos During Nigeria Vs Czech Republic Match by DBlackCeazer(m): 7:28pm On Jun 06, 2018
Boys go take the frustration the SE caused out on am
Re: Phone Thief Caught & Beaten In Lagos During Nigeria Vs Czech Republic Match by obinna58(m): 7:28pm On Jun 06, 2018
Sulemanial:
WHY NOT KILL HIM?
I can understand your pain bro I've been a victim

He should be jailed not killed
Re: Phone Thief Caught & Beaten In Lagos During Nigeria Vs Czech Republic Match by madridguy(m): 7:35pm On Jun 06, 2018
I know bros but the beating never reach that grin

KakiP:

Urgh! My guy, it's an idiomatic expression!
Re: Phone Thief Caught & Beaten In Lagos During Nigeria Vs Czech Republic Match by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jun 06, 2018
madridguy:
Where is the black and blue beating? shocked

check his body u'll see it
Onii ranu
Re: Phone Thief Caught & Beaten In Lagos During Nigeria Vs Czech Republic Match by cenaman(m): 9:40pm On Jun 06, 2018
gabazin080:
mumu. y don't you stake 10k on your 100 odds and win 1 million.

there is no difference between you and the thief up there
gabazin080:
mumu. y don't you stake 10k on your 100 odds and win 1 million.

there is no difference between you and the thief up there
bros u re on point
Re: Phone Thief Caught & Beaten In Lagos During Nigeria Vs Czech Republic Match by LZAA: 10:08pm On Jun 06, 2018
DabuIIIT:
Rastafarian Conehead
Lzaa haff ye see this b4?

Re: Phone Thief Caught & Beaten In Lagos During Nigeria Vs Czech Republic Match by Antoeni(m): 10:56pm On Jun 06, 2018
Don't ever steal when Nigeria is losing
Re: Phone Thief Caught & Beaten In Lagos During Nigeria Vs Czech Republic Match by Ibrahim3307(m): 1:45am On Jun 07, 2018
Ellabae:
Hustling is better than stealing
is stealing not part of hustling?
Re: Phone Thief Caught & Beaten In Lagos During Nigeria Vs Czech Republic Match by AreaFada2: 3:12am On Jun 07, 2018
enemyofprogress:
Na ibo man

It has been [b]medically confirmed that Sweet potato can burn fat quickl[/b]y. I will try it.

For women as "cucumber" or what? grin cheesy
Re: Phone Thief Caught & Beaten In Lagos During Nigeria Vs Czech Republic Match by seguno2: 3:43am On Jun 07, 2018
officialfestus:
I will...

Are you smart enough to understand how the action of those pen robbers is responsible for the menace of these PETTY thieves
Re: Phone Thief Caught & Beaten In Lagos During Nigeria Vs Czech Republic Match by salisb(m): 4:14am On Jun 07, 2018
Lazy Igbo youth

Re: Phone Thief Caught & Beaten In Lagos During Nigeria Vs Czech Republic Match by grandstar(m): 6:38am On Jun 07, 2018
They should have shaved his hairs. Sheer heartlessness. Stealing 2 phones!

Policemen Treat Us Like Their Atms – Lagos Sex Workers / My Brother Has Been Found !!!!! / Dead Body Floating In The Water In Lagos, Nigeria (Disturbing Photos)