Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,100 members, 7,818,288 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:03 PM

Gino Sachet Tomato Paste About To Burst - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Gino Sachet Tomato Paste About To Burst (4260 Views)

'How Tomato Paste Importers Are Killing Nigerians' - Erisco Foods (2015) / See The Tin and Tomato Paste My Sister Sent From Italy. / Prepared A Quick N1000 Stew Using Sachet Tomato Paste. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gino Sachet Tomato Paste About To Burst by acosfd: 5:58pm On Jun 06, 2018
Please who has witnessed this before, just got two rolls last week and see what happened to some of them. They are not expired o.

Re: Gino Sachet Tomato Paste About To Burst by TITOBIGZ(m): 6:07pm On Jun 06, 2018
grin grin grin
e don get belle be that. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Gino Sachet Tomato Paste About To Burst by nenergy(m): 9:37am On Apr 22, 2020
acosfd:
Please who has witnessed this before, just got two rolls last week and see what happened to some of them. They are not expired o.

I found this thread because I did a search about my swollen tomato paste in sachet. So did you still use it or threw away? grin

Bursted mine and it had a funny smell. Definitely damaged
Re: Gino Sachet Tomato Paste About To Burst by sewzann14(f): 11:11pm On Apr 22, 2020
Something probably went wrong during production
Re: Gino Sachet Tomato Paste About To Burst by khatea: 9:05pm On Apr 24, 2020
Dey probably didn't allow the paste to cool b4 packaging
Re: Gino Sachet Tomato Paste About To Burst by Nobody: 3:27am On Apr 25, 2020
acosfd:

It's contaminated,as a matter of fact,that batch of production have quality issues,if you can send the picture to their customer care,they will quickly appease you and change it immediately.its a dent on their image, don't just throw it away just like that,inform them,they need to recall that the batches.

1 Like

Re: Gino Sachet Tomato Paste About To Burst by Wanagera: 8:59pm On May 11, 2020
Please do not use, it's unfit for consumption
Re: Gino Sachet Tomato Paste About To Burst by Cityqueengirl(f): 3:00pm On May 12, 2020
nenergy:

I found this thread because I did a search about my swollen tomato paste in sachet. So did you still use it or threw away? grin

Bursted mine and it had a funny smell. Definitely damaged
it happens when they are not properly kept away from warm environment

2 Likes

Re: Gino Sachet Tomato Paste About To Burst by Cityqueengirl(f): 3:00pm On May 12, 2020
Wanagera:
Please do not use, it's unfit for consumption
nothing is actually wrong with it
Re: Gino Sachet Tomato Paste About To Burst by Wanagera: 11:00pm On May 16, 2020
Cityqueengirl:
nothing is actually wrong with it
Everything is wrong with a bloated canned food, go Google it.
Re: Gino Sachet Tomato Paste About To Burst by alwaysonnet: 11:02pm On May 16, 2020
Na wa o.

Check out this app on google store to learn more about cooking
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.toyonnet.nigerianfoodrecipes

(1) (Reply)

Dunkin' Donuts In Nigeria / Can Someone Help Me Out With Zobo Preparation / Creamy And Affordable Cakes In Lagos By Creamy Horizon, Order Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.