Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,816 members, 7,831,655 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 11:55 PM

Ayeen 2018: How Real Is This? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Ayeen 2018: How Real Is This? (831 Views)

AYEEN Beneficiaries! / Beneficiaries Of Ayeen / AYEEN 2018 Registration Has Commence -Register online Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ayeen 2018: How Real Is This? by FixNaija(m): 6:29pm On Jun 06, 2018
Please does anyone have an idea about this AYEEN guys? Below is a mail I got from them:

J18 Form purchase closes today at 12 midnight, and there would be no extension. If you would like to obtain a J18form, kindly make your payment of N3,000 to the account below:
Account Name: AYEEN YOUTH EMPOWERMENT
Bank: GTBANK
Account Number: 0223805441
How do i make payment?
Through transfer from any bank, cash deposit or pay from your cellphone. Gtb users can dial *737*1*3000*02223805441# from their mobile phone.
See below for Frequently Asked Questions on J18 Form:
1. Q: When do i get my J18form after payment?
A: Your J18 form will be sent to you approximately 48hrs but in some cases within 2-3 working days.
2. Q: Is a J18 form a substitute for a business plan?
A: Yes it is. You do not need to submit a business plan if you have obtained a J18form.
3. Q: Is a J18form a substitute for a company/business registration ?
A: No. A company registration (CAC) is not a compulsory document to submit but if you have it, it is a plus.
4. Q: Is a J18form hard to fill?
A: No. It is a simple 2 sheet form that even a primary school student can fill.
5. Q: I received an email that my business plan has been accepted after submitting, should i still get a J18 form?
A: No, there is no need to obtain a J18form. The form is only for those who cannot do a business plan but need to explain their business to judges through the use of the J18form.
6. Q: Can i get the J18 form, if my business plan was rejected?
A: Yes, you can and you still stand a chance with the judges.
7. Q: Is there an extension for payment for the J18form?
A: No, there is no extension. The AYEEN program has given everyone enough chance and consideration.
8. Q: Should I type or fill my J18form with a pen ?
A: You are to print it out, fill with a pen in clear capital letters, scan and send back via email.
9. Q: How do I submit my filled J18 form?
A: email the scanned J18form to submission@ayeen.ng
10. Q: Will i get a reply after submitting my form?
A: Yes, you will only if you make it to the final stage.
11 Q: What can i send as proof of payment for my J18form?
A: screenshot of email/ sms alert, photo of deposit slip, bank statement etc.
12. Q: Where do i send my proof of payment for the J18form?
A: Send the proof of payment to J18form@ayeen.ng and wait for a reply, do not send anywhere else.
13 Q: What next after submission of my J18form? Will i be asked to provide any other thing?
A: No, you are not to provide anymore document. The next stage is the final stage and you may be asked to defend your business/idea before an official(s).
14. Q: I submitted my business plan but i have not gotten any response. Can i opt for the J18form?
A: If you are not sure of your business plan, then its advisable to go for the J18form before it closes.
15. Q: If I get the J18 form by 11:59 pm on the deadline day, do I still qualify to submit?
Yes. The deadline ONLY applies to those that don't make payment on or before 12 Midnight [June 6th 2018] .
16: Q: Is the J18 Form compulsory?
A: Think about it! How do you present your business/idea to the judges or investor if you did not submit any form of business document which in this case is a business plan or J18 form.
Cheers!
The A.Y.E Team.
Re: Ayeen 2018: How Real Is This? by TriaGP(m): 7:16pm On Jun 07, 2018
ITS REAL! I hope you get it?

(1) (Reply)

Writers Becareful Of Big Projects - My Experience / Customer Service Officer @ American Airsea Cargo / If You Are In Abuja, Please Tune In To Human Rights Radio And Listen To Afolabi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.