Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,275 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:35 AM

Beneficiaries Of Ayeen - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Beneficiaries Of Ayeen (1921 Views)

AYEEN Beneficiaries! / Ayeen 2018: How Real Is This? / AYEEN 2018 Registration Has Commence -Register online Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beneficiaries Of Ayeen by JerryQ: 6:17pm On Jun 26, 2018
Someone just got this mail from AYEEN,

Dear AYEEN 2018 Applicant,

You have QUALIFIED for the final stage to defend your business in front of the AYEEN officials.

Kindly see your audition Invite Details below:

Audition Date: Tuesday, July 4th, 2018.

Venue: TVC Television Compound, 19 Aladelola Street, Ikosi, Ketu, Lagos, Nigeria.

Time: Anytime from 9:00 AM - 2:00 PM

Please come along with any means of Identification (Driver's License, International Passport, Voters card e.t.c) as this would be an entry criteria. Also come along with your product samples and props (if applicable).

FOR DIRECTIONS (To those coming from outside Lagos):

1. Arriving Lagos via Ojota Bus Park:

- Take a public bus to Ketu bus-stop

- Take a bike (popularly known as okada) to TVC compound at Aladelola street.

2. Arriving Lagos via Mile 2 Park:

- Take a public bus going to Berger via Oshodi

- Drop at Ketu bus stop (or motorways)

- Take a tricycle, inform the driver you are dropping at TVC off CMD Road.

3. Arriving Lagos via Iddo Garage:

- Take a public bus transport heading to Yaba

- Take another or same bus heading to Ketu Bus Stop

- Take a bike and tell the driver you heading to TVC

4. Arriving Lagos via Yaba:

- Take a public bus going to Ketu

- From Ketu take a bike and inform the driver you going to TVC compound

If you need accommodation, see below hotel rates at highly discounted prices (2 mins to the audition venue):

Private Executive Room - N20,000 (1 person)

2 in a room - (N8,000 per person)

3 in a room - (N5,000 per person)

For booking, send an email with your preferred date to

10 slots gone, 5 slots left till Friday June 29, 2018

Please, if you have benefited from AYEEN before now, share your experience.

MOD: Please forward to front page for more response.
Re: Beneficiaries Of Ayeen by bibinwaka: 11:19pm On Jun 26, 2018
I received too. Mine is July 2nd
Re: Beneficiaries Of Ayeen by JerryQ: 10:39am On Jun 27, 2018
We need testimonies from those who have benefited from the scheme. A thread is calling it a scam.
Re: Beneficiaries Of Ayeen by Nobody: 1:30am On Jun 29, 2018
guys do you have a business plan for the audition?
Re: Beneficiaries Of Ayeen by Embaszy(m): 2:40am On Jun 30, 2018
Good morning to you all
I have patiently read all the thread through which I got to know most of them are wounded lion that fails to understand what the programme is all about.
Some claimed without J18 form you won't get qualified. It's a lie.
I can state here categorically that I submitted my Hand written business plan, though comprehensive, a day before the deadline this year 2018. And subsequently I was contacted that my business plan has been accepted and it's waiting for approval in Johannesburg.
Yesterday I received a mail to come and defend my business idea.
Those people that paid for J18 form and made it to the final stage cannot receive business funding from any organization in this world without business plan. I want to think that is what brought about 25k to 30k being requested from some participants after the auditioning.
I just want to make a common sense.
Whether scam or not I will be there next week Saturday July 7, 2018 by God's grace.
I have witnessed Youwin connect 2017 of which I didn't die.
Trial is not a denial nor failure.
Failure comes from self denial.
Keep thinking about this.

Thank you

Just want to state here that so far so good I have not paid a penny to AYEEN
Please consider yourself as the luckiest winner for a making it to this height from millions of people.
Re: Beneficiaries Of Ayeen by cardiorap: 6:32pm On Jul 01, 2018
Embaszy:
Good morning to you all
I have patiently read all the thread through which I got to know most of them are wounded lion that fails to understand what the programme is all about.
I can state here categorically that I submitted my Hand written business, though comprehensive, plan a day before the deadline this year 2018. And subsequently I was contacted that my business plan has been accepted and it's waiting for approval in Johannesburg.
Those people that paid for J18 form and made it to the final stage cannot receive business funding from any organization in this world without business plan. I want to think that is what brought about 25k to 30k being requested from some participants after the auditioning.
Whether scam or not I will be there next week Saturday July 7, 2018 by God's grace.

Thank you

Please consider yourself as the luckiest winner for a king it to this height from millions of people.

Here is someone who shares same belief with me. I just made a similar reply in another thread. I got the invite, I have paid nothing so far, I believe in the programme, whether I benefit or not, it doesn't stop me from progressing.

I'll becoming to Lagos from the South for the screening. We can hook up, my email address is son.god84@outlook.com
Re: Beneficiaries Of Ayeen by kosite2005: 11:12am On Jul 02, 2018
Pls any AYEEN applicants can Whatsapp me on 08072813666 for hooking up my audition date is 3rd of July tomorrow
Re: Beneficiaries Of Ayeen by mazioboun: 3:53pm On Jul 02, 2018
bibinwaka:
I received too. Mine is July 2nd

Abeg how far about the audition stuff, yours Na today Na, your experiences?
Re: Beneficiaries Of Ayeen by Olayinkamalik01: 10:35pm On Jul 04, 2018
Embaszy:
Good morning to you all
I can state here categorically that I submitted my Hand written business plan, though comprehensive, a day before the deadline this year 2018. And subsequently I was contacted that my business plan has been accepted and it's waiting for approval in Johannesburg.

Thank you

Please consider yourself as the luckiest winner for a making it to this height from millions of people.

Hello bro, please can I chat with you or your email address
Re: Beneficiaries Of Ayeen by jay8oy(m): 1:16am On Jul 06, 2018
Brothers don't be critical about everything to the point the pessimism sets in; this is worthwhile opportunity. Congrates to all who made the cut.
Re: Beneficiaries Of Ayeen by Olayinkamalik01: 7:27pm On Jul 12, 2018
Hello house, please can anyone help me with a buisness plan template accepted by ayeen... If your buisness plan was accepted please kindly send me to create mine buisness plan
Send to *Olayinkamalik01@gmail.com* or whatsapp 08169731736
Thanks, God bless

1 Like

Re: Beneficiaries Of Ayeen by akp202(m): 10:18pm On Jul 04, 2019
Where u paid?
Embaszy:
Good morning to you all

Thank you

(1) (Reply)

Date And Venue Of Gulder Ultimate Search Please / Intercontinental Bank, Abuja / Glo Called Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.