Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,850 members, 7,810,279 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:35 AM

Aisha, Abubakar Daughter, Will Never Be Greater Than The Prophet Daughter - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Aisha, Abubakar Daughter, Will Never Be Greater Than The Prophet Daughter (732 Views)

Nigerian Pilgrim, Aisha Ahmed, Dies In Saudi Arabia (Photos) / Drawing A Picture Of The Prophet, Sallallaahu Alayhi Wa Sallam / Lunar Eclipse: See What The Prophet Instructed Us To Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aisha, Abubakar Daughter, Will Never Be Greater Than The Prophet Daughter by Elbinawi: 6:50pm On Jun 06, 2018
Food For Thought:

The daughter of Abubakar will never be superior to the Daughter of the Messenger of God (sa).

One of the historical frauds of #Wahhabism is making Aisha superior to Sayyeda Fatima al-Zahra (as). They do not have any textual proof but they brainwashed alot of Sunnis with this deviation.

A Sunni Friend of mine had 5 daughters and none of them was named "Fatima". I asked him "Are you at war with the Prophet?" He said "No!". I said "Why none of your daughters is bearing Fatima and 2 are bearing Aisha? " He said "Aisha is the greatest woman!". I asked him "Who told you such blatant lie?" He became confused. I told him Sayyeda Fatima al-Zahra is the greatest woman. I told him in a famous Tradition Prophet Muhammad listed 4 women as the greatest women in history and Aisha is not included. He said he will consult his scholar. After two days he called me and said all what I told him was the truth.

Sunnism was built around Abubakar, Umar and Uthman. Fraudulent traditions were Fabricated by Banu Ummayad tyrants to give them and their children prominence even if this will infringe on the personality of the Prophet (sa).

I was born Sunni. When we were small we were brainwashed that Umar is very brave! But later I discovered this is a historic fraud with no bases. The mark of bravery then is Duel to the death before every battle. Umar had never took part in a single Duel in his entire life. The greatest warrior was Imam Ali (as) who fought great Duels and won All.

#ElbinawiTweets
Re: Aisha, Abubakar Daughter, Will Never Be Greater Than The Prophet Daughter by Demmzy15(m): 8:00pm On Jun 06, 2018
F angry angry l, who's comparing them?

2 Likes

Re: Aisha, Abubakar Daughter, Will Never Be Greater Than The Prophet Daughter by FriendNG: 8:41pm On Jun 06, 2018
Demmzy15:

All of them are going to Jannah. While those channeling their energy in discriminating, insulting some of them might ended in hell.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aisha, Abubakar Daughter, Will Never Be Greater Than The Prophet Daughter by Sissie(f): 9:43pm On Jun 06, 2018
Demmzy15:

As in ehn people have time. He should have said his wife can’t be greater than his daughter.

Things people bother about ehn.

3 Likes

Re: Aisha, Abubakar Daughter, Will Never Be Greater Than The Prophet Daughter by Demmzy15(m): 10:37pm On Jun 06, 2018
Sissie:

As in ehn people have time. He should have said his wife can’t be greater than his daughter.

Things people bother about ehn.
Imagine! During Ramadan when we ought to be trying to fix ourselves.

2 Likes

Re: Aisha, Abubakar Daughter, Will Never Be Greater Than The Prophet Daughter by Fundamentalist: 5:34pm On Jun 07, 2018
Shi'ism and confusion , always hold on to things that doesn't hold water
Demmzy15:
Imagine! During Ramadan when we ought to be trying to fix ourselves.
E tire me ooo

2 Likes

Re: Aisha, Abubakar Daughter, Will Never Be Greater Than The Prophet Daughter by udatso: 11:36am On Jun 10, 2018
@op how does knowing who's greater help your Deen? Who are you even debating with? You sound pissed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha, Abubakar Daughter, Will Never Be Greater Than The Prophet Daughter by vedaxcool(m): 12:27pm On Jun 10, 2018
When you leave the worship of Allah for worshipping his creation this is the sort of thread your intellect will produce.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha, Abubakar Daughter, Will Never Be Greater Than The Prophet Daughter by anibirelawal(m): 1:03pm On Jun 10, 2018
Unnecessary comparism.
Re: Aisha, Abubakar Daughter, Will Never Be Greater Than The Prophet Daughter by anibirelawal(m): 1:11pm On Jun 10, 2018
vedaxcool:
When you leave the worship of Allah for worshipping his creation this is the sort of thread your intellect will produce.

Exactly!

I dont know where it is obligatory for someone to name his or her daughter a particular or a certain names, other than the good names the prophet has ordained for us to choose from.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha, Abubakar Daughter, Will Never Be Greater Than The Prophet Daughter by Demmzy15(m): 9:19pm On Jun 11, 2018
udatso:
@op how does knowing who's greater help your Deen? Who are you even debating with? You sound pissed
Akhee, the guy's always bitter. I bumped into him on Twitter one day like that

1 Like

Re: Aisha, Abubakar Daughter, Will Never Be Greater Than The Prophet Daughter by Empiree: 11:11pm On Jun 11, 2018
Those are a people who have passed away. Theirs is that which they earned, and you will have what you have earned. And you will not be asked about what they used to do. 2:134

Op causing schism in Holy household during Holy month of Ramadan, over what exactly?. Really shake my head for ya. Allah will not ask you and i about them.

Wise up bro.

Enough said sad
Re: Aisha, Abubakar Daughter, Will Never Be Greater Than The Prophet Daughter by Nobody: 6:21am On Jun 13, 2018
And who's comparing them?
Re: Aisha, Abubakar Daughter, Will Never Be Greater Than The Prophet Daughter by missyQween(f): 11:23am On Jun 15, 2018
What's the essence of comparing them sef

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Mobile Quran Please! / How Do You Recite Qur'an / How Do You Know You Are Sincere Enough To Be Forgiven Of Allah?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.