Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,475 members, 7,830,390 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:54 PM

Please Can Someone Check This Invite For Me. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please Can Someone Check This Invite For Me. (771 Views)

I Got This Invite For Interview Tomorrow. Who Know Them / Aptitude Test Invite For Eunisell 2017 / Ikeja Electric Invite For Energy Sales Representative (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Can Someone Check This Invite For Me. by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jun 06, 2018
Dear Applicant,

Thank you for applying for the position of a Sales Executive with Re-ThinkHR Company in IKEJA, LAGOS.

We would like to invite you to come to our office to interview for the position. Your interview has been scheduled for Thursday June 7th, 2018, 3pm, at 2 Esomo Close, Toyin, Ikeja.

Come along with a copy of your CV.

I will be coming from Port Harcourt which means I have to fly in order to make it tomorrow.
Does anyone know them? I dont want to waste my money please help.
I'm in dire need of a job.
Re: Please Can Someone Check This Invite For Me. by christineg5(f): 8:39pm On Jun 06, 2018
I don't think it is legitimate. The company name(Rethink HR) looks fishy, why dont you google it and your own findings and it could be a business like GNLD. Did you submit your cv to them, if not (Red flag) I would not border. It could be a business that they would tell you to sell drugs etc like GNLD and also be careful of Lagos people cause they could be kidnappers.
SHINE YOUR EYES!!!
Re: Please Can Someone Check This Invite For Me. by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jun 06, 2018
christineg5:
I don't think it is legitimate. The company name(Rethink HR) looks fishy, why dont you google it and your own findings and it could be a business like GNLD. Did you submit your cv to them, if not (Red flag) I would not border. It could be a business that they would tell you to sell drugs etc like GNLD and also be careful of Lagos people cause they could be kidnappers.
SHINE YOUR EYES!!!

I saw the advert on Nairaland. Dont just know how legit they are and am also considering where I am coming from.
Re: Please Can Someone Check This Invite For Me. by christineg5(f): 9:17pm On Jun 06, 2018
Did you apply for the job
Re: Please Can Someone Check This Invite For Me. by Cutehector(m): 9:19pm On Jun 06, 2018
chyy5:

I saw the advert on Nairaland. Dont just know how legit they are and am also considering where I am coming from.
if you don't go, you will spend the rest of the day wishing you went and if you go and it turns out what you didn't expect, you will spend the rest of your day regretting.. So choose one
Re: Please Can Someone Check This Invite For Me. by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jun 06, 2018
Cutehector:
if you don't go, you will spend the rest of the day wishing you went and if you go and it turns out what you didn't expect, you will spend the rest of your day regretting.. So choose one

Hard choice I guess
Re: Please Can Someone Check This Invite For Me. by Cutehector(m): 9:37pm On Jun 06, 2018
chyy5:

Hard choice I guess
so where in pH do u reside
Re: Please Can Someone Check This Invite For Me. by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jun 06, 2018
Cutehector:
so where in pH do u reside

Oginigba

(1) (Reply)

Who Else Got This Invite? / Loan For Ibadan People / Urgently Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.