Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,765 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

Read News And Get Paid + Making Money Online With Your Facebook Account - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Read News And Get Paid + Making Money Online With Your Facebook Account (2273 Views)

5 Top Sites Where You Can Read News And Get Paid In Nigeria For Free / Comment, Read News And Earn Money / Get Paid To Read News, Comment And Share Posts. Its Free! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Read News And Get Paid + Making Money Online With Your Facebook Account by omaxy17: 10:20pm On Jun 06, 2018
Getting the right information about making money online is the first step in getting started with making money online.

THIS IS A tested and trusted way of making money online. It is not for Lazy Youth Please, though the Task are very simple!!!

IF YOU DON’T BELIEVE ME, KINDLY MAKE YOUR RESEARCH!

HOW CAN I EARN AND HOW MUCH CAN I EARN?

As a participant, you have 5 options to earn more money to your bank account every month on NNU Income Program.

1. Active daily login: When you login to your account daily on NNU browsing and reading news, you earn N50 or more depending on daily revenue share.

2. When you browse each post, read and contribute your view by comment, you earn from N2 and above on each post you commented on.

3. You earn N100 for posting relevant, interesting and well structure forum topic that get approved on the website.

4. They assign a sponsored post to members in their dashboard to share on their Facebook timeline, you earn N100 Naira daily on assigned post you share as recommended.

5. When you invite someone to register with your referral link, you earn N1,000 from their registration fee of N1600

SO NOW THIS IS HOW IT WORKS
1. You Register into the Income programme by following an Already Existing Users Link (here’s mine : https://nnu.ng/nip/?a=setugbo2016 )

2. Then Buy the Income Park by making a payment of #1,600 naira to NNU Account via Online Payment or Bank Deposit

3. Then your Account will be Activated immediate after your payment!

PAYMENT TO DIRECT ACCOUNT ARE MADE ON 27TH OF EVERY MONTH

REGISTER NOW https://nnu.ng/nip/?a=setugbo2016 and
AND EARN PASSIVE INCOME!!! REMEMBER YOU CAN EARN AS MUCH AS YOU LIKE!!!

More info: Join My Whatapps Group https:///B8ArVwM1qL5GHIJdT5aeFr

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Receive #1000 Up To #200,000 Loan Without Collateral / CBDC Mining App / “Do Not Touch My Annoiting” Did Herbert Take Over Eratus’s Bank”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.