Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,162 members, 7,818,534 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:10 PM

See How BB Naija 2017 Winner Efe Is Giving Back To The Society (pics) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See How BB Naija 2017 Winner Efe Is Giving Back To The Society (pics) (334 Views)

Bbnaija’s Former Winner Efe Is Broke, Says Rapper Erigga / Negative Comments Don’t Bother Me — Bbnaija 2017 Winner Efe Speaks. / New Photos Of BBNaija Winner, Efe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How BB Naija 2017 Winner Efe Is Giving Back To The Society (pics) by BrainnewsNg(f): 10:38pm On Jun 06, 2018
Big Brother Naija season 2 winner, Efe donated desks to two primary schools in Jos.

The entertainer, who grew up in Jos, Plateau
state, gave back to his community by
donating newly constructed wooden
classroom desks to RCM Kabong Primary
School and ECWA Primary School.

Sharing photos from the presentation of the
desks to Instagram, Efe Ejeba wrote, Today has been one of the most fulfilling days of my life.

Had the opportunity to put smile on the
faces of the kids in the city and community i grew up and call home, Jos. Donating classroom desks to two (2) primary schools, RCM Kabong Primary School and ECWA Primary School. It was a rewarding experience giving back and inspiring the children and leaders of tomorrow. Thanks to everybody who made this happen. God bless. #Babaloke

Below are the photos:

Source: https://www.brainnewsradio.com/efe-donates-desk-to-primary-schools-in-jos-stargist/

Lalasticlala
Re: See How BB Naija 2017 Winner Efe Is Giving Back To The Society (pics) by BrainnewsNg(f): 10:39pm On Jun 06, 2018
Re: See How BB Naija 2017 Winner Efe Is Giving Back To The Society (pics) by odiereke(m): 10:40pm On Jun 06, 2018
Nice gesture from Efe, keep it up my bro
Re: See How BB Naija 2017 Winner Efe Is Giving Back To The Society (pics) by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jun 06, 2018
At least he did something that those entrusted with such responsibilities won't do once they get voted into office. Nice one, Efe.

(1) (Reply)

Anthony Bourdain Dead Of Suicide / She Is Lit!� She Can Dance For Africa At Age 2☑️ (unbelievable) / Real Live! Bride Ran Away On Wedding Day!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.