Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,114 members, 7,818,320 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

“miss My Chiom Chiom ” – Davido Says While In Cannes, France (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “miss My Chiom Chiom ” – Davido Says While In Cannes, France (video) (1618 Views)

Chika Ike's Dress At 76th Cannes Film Festival In France / "My Chiom Chiom" Davido Responds As Chioma Celebrates Him On Instagram / I Want To Cuddle - Tonto Dikeh Says While Battling With Celibacy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“miss My Chiom Chiom ” – Davido Says While In Cannes, France (video) by made4naijamusic: 2:30am On Jun 07, 2018
Davido who recently had an interview in Cannes, France has taken to his Snapchat to declare that he is missing is boo, Chioma.

The singer has been trending for a very long time now from last year till this very moment, dropping hits, winning awards and publicly declaring his love for his girlfriend, Chioma.

He wrote:

The love getting stronger by the day.

Watch video from the interview:

source : https://www.made4naija.com/2018/06/miss-my-chiom-chiom-davido-says-while-in-cannes-france-video/

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun

Re: “miss My Chiom Chiom ” – Davido Says While In Cannes, France (video) by amzee(m): 4:12am On Jun 07, 2018
I blame Buhari for this

1 Like

Re: “miss My Chiom Chiom ” – Davido Says While In Cannes, France (video) by Nobody: 5:55am On Jun 07, 2018
She misses you too David. She be praying for you to get well soon.

Love issa strong thing!!!
Re: “miss My Chiom Chiom ” – Davido Says While In Cannes, France (video) by Tamarapetty(f): 7:02am On Jun 07, 2018
You no get her number??
Re: “miss My Chiom Chiom ” – Davido Says While In Cannes, France (video) by Partnerbiz(f): 7:09am On Jun 07, 2018
This chioma don use abacha and nsala kill this boy..

2 Likes

Re: “miss My Chiom Chiom ” – Davido Says While In Cannes, France (video) by made4naijamusic: 8:17am On Jun 07, 2018
Cc Lalasticlala
Re: “miss My Chiom Chiom ” – Davido Says While In Cannes, France (video) by Nobody: 8:21am On Jun 07, 2018
angry

Davido an extremely deceitful boy

after that south African girl you slide into her dm, those one night stand France girl you fvckin you still have that nothing-for-good mouth to deceive the girl.

But who knows what that chioma too is using her pussy to do now undecided

1 Like

Re: “miss My Chiom Chiom ” – Davido Says While In Cannes, France (video) by Oluwasaeon(m): 9:03am On Jun 07, 2018
Tamarapetty:
You no get her number??
Lol
Re: “miss My Chiom Chiom ” – Davido Says While In Cannes, France (video) by SoapQueen(f): 9:07am On Jun 07, 2018
BleSSedMee:
She misses you too David. She be praying for you to get well soon.

Love issa strong thing!!!

He dey sick before?
Re: “miss My Chiom Chiom ” – Davido Says While In Cannes, France (video) by SoapQueen(f): 9:09am On Jun 07, 2018
RETIREDMUMU:
angry

Davido an extremely deceitful boy

after that south African girl you slide into her dm, those one night stand France girl you fvckin you still have that nothing-for-good mouth to deceive the girl.

But who knows what that chioma too is using her pussy to do now undecided

Leave them to bask in the Euphoria of their love. He might have boinked SA girls and French beauties but it is Chioma his heart longs for.
Re: “miss My Chiom Chiom ” – Davido Says While In Cannes, France (video) by temitopepeter: 9:48am On Jun 07, 2018
what exactly are you missing about her is it her toto or what

1 Like

Re: “miss My Chiom Chiom ” – Davido Says While In Cannes, France (video) by Nobody: 10:08am On Jun 07, 2018
SoapQueen:

He dey sick before?

She implied so in her latest insta stories abi is it Snapchat self...

(1) (Reply)

100 Level Student Buys His 16 Years Old Girlfriend A Mercedes Benz, Iphone .. / Shirtless Paul Okoye Poses With Nollywood Icon, Harry Banyanwu - Photos / AMAZING! Find Out What Simi Did To Celebrate Hubby Adekunle Gold Bday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.