Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,037 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

I Want To Cuddle - Tonto Dikeh Says While Battling With Celibacy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Want To Cuddle - Tonto Dikeh Says While Battling With Celibacy (35222 Views)

Nkechi Blessing Slams Funke Adesiyan Over Tonto Dikeh, Says She Gets Beaten / Funke Adesiyan Shades Tonto Dikeh, Says She Is Toxic / Is Olakunle Churchill Gay? Tonto Dikeh Says "Don't You Have More Men To Sleep?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Cuddle - Tonto Dikeh Says While Battling With Celibacy by EmagNig(m): 11:18am On Jul 02, 2018
Some few weeks back, you can recollect that popular actress Tonto Dikeh, mentioned that she has remained celibate ever since her break up with ex husband Oladunni Churchill.

She caught everyone by surprise when she announced that she has not engaged in any sexual activity since her marriage ended as a result of her relationship with God.

Tonto has however not stopped dropping hints that she is ready to mingle, especially since she now has a gorgeous and enhanced body to show off to any man.

Earlier today while the weather blazed, the actress posted that she desperately needed a cuddle! This is so understandable considering the fact that winter came early in Nigeria.

"I want to cuddle" she posted

And some of her fans have told her to cuddle with Jesus and some evenb gave tips on what to do while missing someone to touch.

Read their reactions below:

*** Sometimes we all have alone feeling and we need to cuddle or a big hug

*** You can cuddle me...maaam.....I am sending you mine now via your DM....remain blessed

*** Cuddling does not necessarily have to be with a man, it can be a sibling, a parent or even a friend. Nigerians don begin think otherwise. Hmmmm God bless us all.

*** Me too......have been through so much emotional that am using my last strength to hold on, nobody to really talk to

https://lailasnews.com/i-want-to-cuddle-tonto-dikeh-says-while-battling-with-celibacy/

Re: I Want To Cuddle - Tonto Dikeh Says While Battling With Celibacy by IeatPussy: 11:19am On Jul 02, 2018
Nonsense angry

But if u make me ur sugarboy , I will appreciate by sucking ur cunnilingus till it's whiter than snow.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Want To Cuddle - Tonto Dikeh Says While Battling With Celibacy by TITOBIGZ(m): 11:43am On Jul 02, 2018
lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Cuddle - Tonto Dikeh Says While Battling With Celibacy by itspzpics(m): 11:52am On Jul 02, 2018
Call ur husband

Womb Shifter, Ladies React to Video Of a man Displaying his long Eg&plant(photos and video) >>> http://www.praizenews.com/womb-shifter-ladies-react-to-video-of-a-man-displaying-his-long-egplant/

Pele tonto

16 Likes

Re: I Want To Cuddle - Tonto Dikeh Says While Battling With Celibacy by Jimmy231: 11:58am On Jul 02, 2018
Y
Re: I Want To Cuddle - Tonto Dikeh Says While Battling With Celibacy by salbis(m): 11:58am On Jul 02, 2018
The voice of Jacob, and the hands of Esau.

6 Likes

Re: I Want To Cuddle - Tonto Dikeh Says While Battling With Celibacy by Hofbrauhaus(m): 11:58am On Jul 02, 2018
angry
Re: I Want To Cuddle - Tonto Dikeh Says While Battling With Celibacy by allanphash7(m): 12:00pm On Jul 02, 2018
Say that again

Celibacy ko celebrity ni

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Cuddle - Tonto Dikeh Says While Battling With Celibacy by Tracypacy(f): 12:00pm On Jul 02, 2018
Sai Babarians have blamed

Goodluck Jonathan
Past Govts
16 years of PDP
Saraki
Nass
OBJ
TY Danjuma
Libya
CAN
Press
Social Media
Myself
Yourself

And now Pastors.

For them, everyone is NIGERIA's problem except their Baba Buhari

If not Poverty, what will make someone to be arguing that second hand clothe is better than a brand new one?

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Cuddle - Tonto Dikeh Says While Battling With Celibacy by Akwasi(m): 12:00pm On Jul 02, 2018
For some strange reasons, I think this lady's soul is screaming for help

18 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Want To Cuddle - Tonto Dikeh Says While Battling With Celibacy by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jul 02, 2018
A woman who has tasted dik cannot be celibate. So get d fuk ouuta here

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Want To Cuddle - Tonto Dikeh Says While Battling With Celibacy by Factfinder1(m): 12:01pm On Jul 02, 2018
Thunder will fire her if she lies she has not been fu,.cking rich men and some paid fuckers since her marriage crash

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Cuddle - Tonto Dikeh Says While Battling With Celibacy by Ellabae(f): 12:01pm On Jul 02, 2018
tongue Sometimes all we need is cuddling

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Cuddle - Tonto Dikeh Says While Battling With Celibacy by freemanbubble: 12:01pm On Jul 02, 2018
sex is like air it is not important except if you are not getting any

when a man start cuddling and banging her now she will also be the one saying life is not all about sex and cudling

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Want To Cuddle - Tonto Dikeh Says While Battling With Celibacy by Sijo01(f): 12:01pm On Jul 02, 2018
Mstcheeeeew, must you disturb the cyber world with your sexual frustration

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Want To Cuddle - Tonto Dikeh Says While Battling With Celibacy by Lexusgs430: 12:01pm On Jul 02, 2018
Buy a massive teddy bear .........

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Cuddle - Tonto Dikeh Says While Battling With Celibacy by Seconsol92(m): 12:01pm On Jul 02, 2018
How is that my business... Please check my signature to see my business
Re: I Want To Cuddle - Tonto Dikeh Says While Battling With Celibacy by 2babakizzy: 12:01pm On Jul 02, 2018
Time still dey Oooo....Place a call to your hubby, beg for forgiveness and just maybe, he might forgive your manners...#beHumble

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Cuddle - Tonto Dikeh Says While Battling With Celibacy by Awodipog(m): 12:02pm On Jul 02, 2018
Didirin maleleyi kee..... Everything in your life social media... I pity your child sha .... I pray he doesn't continue in your path

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Cuddle - Tonto Dikeh Says While Battling With Celibacy by ElFabchuks(m): 12:02pm On Jul 02, 2018
It's those who take her serious that are meant to be sorry for

5 Likes

Re: I Want To Cuddle - Tonto Dikeh Says While Battling With Celibacy by olaniputu: 12:02pm On Jul 02, 2018
Tracypacy:
Sai Babarians have blamed

Goodluck Jonathan
Past Govts
16 years of PDP
Saraki
Nass
OBJ
TY Danjuma
Libya
CAN
Press
Social Media
Myself
Yourself

And now Pastors.

For them, everyone is NIGERIA's problem except their Baba Buhari

If not Poverty, what will make someone to be arguing that second hand clothe is better than a brand new one?
Thunder scatter Buhari Insha'Allah amin
Thunder scatter Buhari Insha'Allah amin
Thunder scatter aisha masha Allah amin

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Cuddle - Tonto Dikeh Says While Battling With Celibacy by Jibwillz: 12:02pm On Jul 02, 2018
Agro ti mu were

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Cuddle - Tonto Dikeh Says While Battling With Celibacy by EmmaLege: 12:03pm On Jul 02, 2018
Mumu grin
Re: I Want To Cuddle - Tonto Dikeh Says While Battling With Celibacy by tonididdy(m): 12:03pm On Jul 02, 2018
when konji says yes... nobody can say grin ...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Cuddle - Tonto Dikeh Says While Battling With Celibacy by Vacora(m): 12:04pm On Jul 02, 2018
And this is newsworthy?! For a great nation with aspiring minds and a country with serious issues?! lipsrsealed
Re: I Want To Cuddle - Tonto Dikeh Says While Battling With Celibacy by Diso60090(m): 12:05pm On Jul 02, 2018
allanphash7:
Say that again

is that your muccy

Celibacy ko celebrity ni

Re: I Want To Cuddle - Tonto Dikeh Says While Battling With Celibacy by NLFINEST(m): 12:05pm On Jul 02, 2018
See this one.. Person way I still yansh 2weeks ago
Re: I Want To Cuddle - Tonto Dikeh Says While Battling With Celibacy by smartxyz(m): 12:05pm On Jul 02, 2018
Tonto just talk say toto De scratch you angry ...from cuddling now d*** go enter
Re: I Want To Cuddle - Tonto Dikeh Says While Battling With Celibacy by udo2018: 12:07pm On Jul 02, 2018
Factfinder1:
Thunder will fire her if she lies she has not been fu,.cking rich men and some paid fuckers since her marriage crash
You really think every lady is an Olosho like you?
Re: I Want To Cuddle - Tonto Dikeh Says While Battling With Celibacy by okonja(m): 12:10pm On Jul 02, 2018
In Lasisi's voice...i want to kodu grin grin
Re: I Want To Cuddle - Tonto Dikeh Says While Battling With Celibacy by XaviDayo(m): 12:11pm On Jul 02, 2018
Go fuccckkk already. Konji na bastad. Hahahahaha
Re: I Want To Cuddle - Tonto Dikeh Says While Battling With Celibacy by TalkTalkTwins(m): 12:11pm On Jul 02, 2018
Next thing now we hear that she is a virgin mother... grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Davido To Give Ikorodu Bois N1M For Perfectly Mimicking Senator Dino Melaye / Adekunle Gold Surprised His Wife, Simi With Cake On Nigerian Idol / Gbenga Akintunde 'Burger' Dies Of Malaria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.