Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,617 members, 7,816,540 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:52 PM

Between Acura ZDX And HONDA Cross Tour - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Between Acura ZDX And HONDA Cross Tour (2674 Views)

Acura ZDX, Honda Crosstour And The BMW X5 / Between Acura MDX And Ford Explorer / Between Acura TL 2010 & Lexus ES 350, Which Should I Buy?. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between Acura ZDX And HONDA Cross Tour by rozayx5(m): 6:06am On Jun 07, 2018

I like both. But I have to settle for one

Which is better in terms of usage

And parts etc
Re: Between Acura ZDX And HONDA Cross Tour by Nwaohafia1: 7:31am On Jun 07, 2018
Same thing in different body shape.
Re: Between Acura ZDX And HONDA Cross Tour by HeavenlyBang(m): 7:35am On Jun 07, 2018
Depending on the year, the Crosstour shares some parts with the Accord. In fact, it was originally called the Accord Crosstour.

ZDX is the much better-looking vehicle, I'd say.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Acura ZDX And HONDA Cross Tour by tensazangetsu20(m): 7:46am On Jun 07, 2018
None. Both of them have been discontinued and parts will get scarce and expensive pretty soon.

2 Likes

Re: Between Acura ZDX And HONDA Cross Tour by Caleb5: 8:41am On Jun 07, 2018
rozayx5:

I like both. But I have to settle for one

Which is better in terms of usage

And parts etc
Re: Between Acura ZDX And HONDA Cross Tour by rozayx5(m): 10:18am On Jun 07, 2018
tensazangetsu20:
None. Both of them have been discontinued and parts will get scarce and expensive pretty soon.

hmm - my fear
Re: Between Acura ZDX And HONDA Cross Tour by RZArecta2(m): 2:07pm On Jun 07, 2018
rozayx5:

hmm - my fear
just the same way Toyota Venza has been discontinued for years but the car still comes into the country and people still buy and repair them. Oga pick any one of the cars you want (I prefer the ZDX purely because of it's looks) and don't let anybody discourage from enjoying what you want. In this same country, people are driving Toyotas and Hondas from the last century

5 Likes

Re: Between Acura ZDX And HONDA Cross Tour by 2sexyus: 8:36pm On Jun 08, 2018
rozayx5:

hmm - my fear
Why not go for lexus?

1 Like

Re: Between Acura ZDX And HONDA Cross Tour by tensazangetsu20(m): 9:28pm On Jun 08, 2018
RZArecta2:
just the same way Toyota Venza has been discontinued for years but the car still comes into the country and people still buy and repair them. Oga pick any one of the cars you want (I prefer the ZDX purely because of it's looks) and don't let anybody discourage from enjoying what you want. In this same country, people are driving Toyotas and Hondas from the last century
The venza shares parts with the camry and highlander. Except a few interior parts and exteriors.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Help. How Can I Take Off My Car's Ac Magnetic Clutch (with Picture) / The 2020 Hyundai Palisade Is A Luxurious Family SUV And More (photos) / Toyota Corolla 2005 For Hire Purchase.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.