Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,308 members, 7,836,337 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:39 AM

Prophet Andrew Ejimadu Seer 1: "I Bathed Man With Money, He's Now A Millionaire" - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophet Andrew Ejimadu Seer 1: "I Bathed Man With Money, He's Now A Millionaire" (22034 Views)

Rev Fr. Mbaka Arrives At St Andrew’s Abbey, Monastery, Los Angeles (Pix, Video) / "Man Gets Pregnant After Sleeping With His Master's Wife" - Prophet SEER 1 / Prophet SEER 1 Claims He "Resurrected Dead Young Man" In South Africa. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophet Andrew Ejimadu Seer 1: "I Bathed Man With Money, He's Now A Millionaire" by Horus(m): 12:01pm On Jun 07, 2018
God promoting gambling
Re: Prophet Andrew Ejimadu Seer 1: "I Bathed Man With Money, He's Now A Millionaire" by Lonestar124: 12:06pm On Jun 07, 2018
nonye6194:
Most African nations need their colonial masters to come back.

Religion is affecting growth and development in us and the economy at large. we connect everything to spirituality in Africa
Very true my brother....I think, thought and envisages how to curb these foolishness pervading in Africa but find out our government only has the power fight these physically.
Re: Prophet Andrew Ejimadu Seer 1: "I Bathed Man With Money, He's Now A Millionaire" by babeosisi: 12:10pm On Jun 07, 2018
Anyone still listening to these prophets in 2018 needs to be flogged.
These are hustlers with bibles

Why doesn't he bathe himself and all his children so he can get millions and quit his prophetlying business
Re: Prophet Andrew Ejimadu Seer 1: "I Bathed Man With Money, He's Now A Millionaire" by Ugosample(m): 12:23pm On Jun 07, 2018
post=68253104:
After the service he went and played Lotto and when the results came out, he won 13.000 million. Within the space of few minutes God changed a street boy to a millionaire.

It's not luck! It's an act of the prophet

I see many people playing Bet9ja, Naijabet during this world cup because of this.
For those of you that play with what you can afford to loose, I pray you win millions.
For those that play with school fee, business capital or house keeping money, you are on your own!

PLAY RESPONSIBLY!

who gambles with their school fees? grin grin

thats crazy
Re: Prophet Andrew Ejimadu Seer 1: "I Bathed Man With Money, He's Now A Millionaire" by Ugosample(m): 12:28pm On Jun 07, 2018
What is wrong with the African man

All these foolishness in the name of religion.

All these stems from the low self esteem deeply embedded in the black man, that he cannot achieve anything through hardwork and his effort over a sustained period of time.

you want to open a business, you seek spiritualist to help you get "luck" to succeed

Back then in uni in Nigeria, you will see people filling up churches during exams period and vigils, instead of preparing for their exams....

Too many instances

na wa
Re: Prophet Andrew Ejimadu Seer 1: "I Bathed Man With Money, He's Now A Millionaire" by itu404(m): 1:07pm On Jun 07, 2018
By their fruit you shall know them, so says the Bible. without original there is no fakes why not you talk about the original for ones. That there are fakes in every profession and calling is no news. This ain't news at all.
Re: Prophet Andrew Ejimadu Seer 1: "I Bathed Man With Money, He's Now A Millionaire" by asuzor11(m): 1:15pm On Jun 07, 2018
post=68253104:
After the service he went and played Lotto and when the results came out, he won 13.000 million. Within the space of few minutes God changed a street boy to a millionaire.

I see many people playing Bet9ja, Naijabet during this world cup because of this.
For those of you that play with what you can afford to loose, I pray you win millions.
For those that play with school fee, business capital or house keeping money, you are on your own!

PLAY RESPONSIBLY!
your head dey there
Re: Prophet Andrew Ejimadu Seer 1: "I Bathed Man With Money, He's Now A Millionaire" by Reelmii: 1:22pm On Jun 07, 2018
prophet Andrew Ejimadu, nigerians are always representing, nwannam I hope what u are doing is genuine, this one that u went to Zimbabwe to act film,, uche gii di kwa yaa o..
Re: Prophet Andrew Ejimadu Seer 1: "I Bathed Man With Money, He's Now A Millionaire" by Here2day(m): 1:27pm On Jun 07, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin wait! Have we met b4?!
post=68253104:

PLAY RESPONSIBLY!
Re: Prophet Andrew Ejimadu Seer 1: "I Bathed Man With Money, He's Now A Millionaire" by ojay2053(m): 2:25pm On Jun 07, 2018
grin grin
Re: Prophet Andrew Ejimadu Seer 1: "I Bathed Man With Money, He's Now A Millionaire" by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jun 07, 2018
God is not money and money is not God.God is love.
Re: Prophet Andrew Ejimadu Seer 1: "I Bathed Man With Money, He's Now A Millionaire" by expensive007(m): 5:23pm On Jun 07, 2018

It's not luck! It's an act of the prophet.

Shaking my head in 3D format for this man. Some people can be easily brainwashed though.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bristow Crash Survivors Testify That T.B Joshua’s Morning Water Saved Them / 7 Values To Teach Our Children To Make Them Grow Into Godly Men And Women / Pastor Adeboye Denies Calling Tinubu On Phone Over Ambode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.