Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,081 members, 7,818,234 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

How To Register An N.G.O - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Register An N.G.O (1056 Views)

How Much Does It Cost To Register An Enterprises In CAC / How Do You Register An Alumni Association? / How Do I Register An Entertainment Company In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Register An N.G.O by molarp: 4:31pm On May 31, 2010
Hello House,

Can anybody really help me with information on how i can register my  own N.G.O in Nigeria ?

Steps to do this will really be appreciated.

Thank You for your contribution.
Re: How To Register An N.G.O by blessingho: 5:06pm On May 31, 2010
It is very easy.

All you do is;

1.) Go to CAC in your state.

2) Pick a form for 200naira---NAME AVAILABILITY FORM

3) If accepted, take a set of form for N G O for 1000naira--SET OF FORMS FOR N.G.O.

Then follow the next step as you will be told in CAC.

In all the registration in CAC is about 5000naira highest.

Then register with the Youth Ministry in your Town, L.G.A & State

Recommend me if I solved your problem

PREYE DANTE
Re: How To Register An N.G.O by molarp: 1:37pm On Jun 01, 2010
Hi Preye,

Thanks for the info. I am just gonna do as you said.

Can you kindly send an email to [email]lyongangale@yahoo.com[/email] so that if I have any prob I can get to you better.

Thanks very much for that.

Samuel L.
Re: How To Register An N.G.O by ntuedor(m): 12:07pm On Jun 05, 2010
@molar p

Do check out this very informative link on N.G.O

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-308070.0.html

Goodluck!

(1) (Reply)

Us, Canada, Uk, Nigeria, China, South Africa, Spain, Etc. AGENT WANTED / Prime Motor Spirit For Delivery To You Tank Farm / Poultry Business Is Lucrative

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.