Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,893 members, 7,817,627 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:49 PM

An Encounter With A Lady In The Bus. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / An Encounter With A Lady In The Bus. (302 Views)

An Encounter With A Man Of God In A Dream / The Ghastly Motor Accident That Killed A Lady In Onitsha (Graphic Photos) / Man Returns N80,000 Lost By A Lady In Katsina (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

An Encounter With A Lady In The Bus. by whizpet: 12:18pm On Jun 07, 2018
An encounter with a lady in the bus.

By Ogunsona Peter.

Beautiful is just an understatement, she's tall and yellow skinned. She wore a blue Jean trouser with a pink, stripe t-shirt which makes her more adorable and good looking.

We were in a 18-seater bus which was conveying us back to Lagos. Suddenly, this lady stole the show by giving a zinger (abuse) at this young mother with two children. One should be about four years if am not guessing wrong and the other two years.

She bellowed, "don't let the legs of your baby touch me again" pushing aside the laps of the baby. I can see the expression on her face and feel the grumbling in her.

These children were properly dressed, looks prim and quite neat as a pin. Me personally, I hate it when a child is squalid and the mother might be hoping that I will carry her baby. I might not.

In as much that we don't know what the lady is passing through, emotional trauma? Depression? Family issues? Relationship issues? Nobody knows.

But, being beautiful or handsome is not the main thing, beauty will fade likewise handsomeness. If the skin or beauty you think is so special to you has an accident (mark), especially on the face, what you going to do? We've seen lots of handsome, charming guys and ladies being poured acid on or lost their beauty in a place or other.

Let's just know that fame is vapor, popularity an accident, and riches takes wing. Only one thing endures and that is CHARACTER.

(1) (Reply)

Happy Birthday To This Cute Nairalander. / Breaking: Trump Accuses OPEC Of Driving Up Oil Prices / Join Hands To End Open Grazing Which Causes Herdsmen-farmers Clashes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.