Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,871 members, 7,813,970 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:00 PM

Which Programming Language Is Rain Gold .Org Built On? - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Which Programming Language Is Rain Gold .Org Built On? (1807 Views)

[Advice] For New Programmers, what server-Side Programming Language Is The Best? / What Programming Language Is Used In Creating Viruses? / Which Programming Language Should A Beginner Start With? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Programming Language Is Rain Gold .Org Built On? by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jun 07, 2018
I just came about a great investment scheme called Rain Gold Investment. Their site is Rain Gold .Org

I registered and got paid twice, but one thing I noticed is the system Rain Gold .Org is built on. It’s very automated and highly secure, not like MMM that had several loopholes.

So now, I’m interested in knowing the programming language used to create the site.

I plan on building an app similar to that next year.
Re: Which Programming Language Is Rain Gold .Org Built On? by jaysteelz: 10:11pm On Jun 08, 2018
It's the programming language mainly used by Microsoft to create desktop apps, .NET is similar to c#, and there are so many benefits of learning it, you can use it to design websites, deploy cloud solutions, create web forms, just download visual studio, go to freetutorials.us, and begin to learn.. ASP NET learning too becomes easier too, if you know .NET.
Re: Which Programming Language Is Rain Gold .Org Built On? by kudaisi(m): 4:10pm On Jun 09, 2018
jaysteelz:
It's the programming language mainly used by Microsoft to create desktop apps, .NET is similar to c#, and there are so many benefits of learning it, you can use it to design websites, deploy cloud solutions, create web forms, just download visual studio, go to freetutorials.us, and begin to learn.. ASP NET learning too becomes easier too, if you know .NET.

If you don't know something, the ethical thing to do is to not comment about it or even better, do some research and get back to the OP. Rather, you've chosen to feed the OP with some bogus story about ".Net being a programming language". Now, the OP too is going to go about his thing thinking he now has an idea about .Net and probably pass the same wrong information to someone else creating a chain reaction built on lies. Please be cautious about the things you say in public forums like this.

That said, according to the official site https://www.microsoft.com/net/learn/what-is-dotnet
.NET is a free, cross-platform, open source developer platform for building many different types of applications.

With .NET, you can use multiple languages, editors, and libraries to build for web, mobile, desktop, gaming, and IoT.

Basically the platform provides a runtime engine called the .Net Runtime (specifically named Common Language Runtime [CLR]) which has the ability to execute programming languages built for .NET.

For simplicity I'll use JVM to explain the idea behind .Net (I hope you are familiar with it). Think of the CLR as Java's JVM which runs codes written in Java, Closure, Groovy, Kotlin, JSP, Scala and loads of implementation of existing programming languages built for the JVM such as Jython and JRuby. So also does the .Net runtime execute codes writing in C++.Net, Asp.Net, C#, Vb.Net, F# etc and other implementation of existing programming languages built for the .Net runtime engine such as IronPython and IronRuby to name a few.

Additionally, just as there is the OpenJDK which has an open source implementation of the JVM, there also exists Mono (sponsored by Microsoft), an open source implementation of .Net. Also important to note is that, just as the JVM is cross-platform (which is why Java and the likes are cross-platform) .Net is also a cross-platform framework through Mono (which means code written in C# is equally cross platform). Finally, it suffice to state that mono does not implement all the features of Microsoft's implementation of .Net (One obvious feature is WPF [Windows Presentation Foundation]).

I hope this helps.

1 Like

Re: Which Programming Language Is Rain Gold .Org Built On? by wane01(m): 10:33pm On Jun 09, 2018
kudaisi:

If you don't know something, the ethical thing to do is to not comment about it or even better, do some research and get back to the OP. Rather, you've chosen to feed the OP with some bogus story about ".Net being a programming language". Now, the OP too is going to go about his thing thinking he now has an idea about .Net and probably pass the same wrong information to someone else creating a chain reaction built on lies. Please be cautious about the things you say in public forums like this.

That said, according to the official site https://www.microsoft.com/net/learn/what-is-dotnet

Basically the platform provides a runtime engine called the .Net Runtime (specifically named Common Language Runtime [CLR]) which has the ability to execute programming languages built for .NET.

For simplicity I'll use JVM to explain the idea behind .Net (I hope you are familiar with it). Think of the CLR as Java's JVM which runs codes written in Java, Closure, Groovy, Kotlin, JSP, Scala and loads of implementation of existing programming languages built for the JVM such as Jython and JRuby. So also does the .Net runtime execute codes writing in C++.Net, Asp.Net, C#, Vb.Net, F# etc and other implementation of existing programming languages built for the .Net runtime engine such as IronPython and IronRuby to name a few.

Additionally, just as there is the OpenJDK which has an open source implementation of the JVM, there also exists Mono (sponsored by Microsoft), an open source implementation of .Net. Also important to note is that, just as the JVM is cross-platform (which is why Java and the likes are cross-platform) .Net is also a cross-platform framework through Mono (which means code written in C# is equally cross platform). Finally, it suffice to state that mono does not implement all the features of Microsoft's implementation of .Net (One obvious feature is WPF [Windows Presentation Foundation]).

I hope this helps.
Bless you
Re: Which Programming Language Is Rain Gold .Org Built On? by orisbaba01: 4:01pm On Nov 20, 2018
Please help your brother, are they still paying. Pleaseeeee. WhatsApp or call 08136128196. I need money to settle bills please
Re: Which Programming Language Is Rain Gold .Org Built On? by softclicktech(m): 5:27pm On Nov 20, 2018
Landmark445:
I just came about a great investment scheme called Rain Gold Investment. Their site is Rain Gold .Org

I registered and got paid twice, but one thing I noticed is the system Rain Gold .Org is built on. It’s very automated and highly secure, not like MMM that had several loopholes.

So now, I’m interested in knowing the programming language used to create the site.

The site is built using html,css and javascript for the client side and php(wordpress) for the server side
Re: Which Programming Language Is Rain Gold .Org Built On? by sparkle6(m): 2:55pm On Nov 21, 2018
Landmark445:

How does this raingold. org work?
Re: Which Programming Language Is Rain Gold .Org Built On? by Rhoda5: 12:12pm On Jan 02, 2019
orisbaba01:
Please help your brother, are they still paying. Pleaseeeee. WhatsApp or call 08136128196. I need money to settle bills please
Have u inquired if they are still paying? I have registered but i do not have up to the minimum amount for investment. I wish to pair up with someone trustworthy.
Re: Which Programming Language Is Rain Gold .Org Built On? by Xene545: 1:01pm On Jan 02, 2019
Rhoda5:
Have u inquired if they are still paying? I have registered but i do not have up to the minimum amount for investment. I wish to pair up with someone trustworthy.
Yes, they are still paying. I’ve been paid this new year 2019.

100K! It’s so nice
Re: Which Programming Language Is Rain Gold .Org Built On? by uwemphilip: 4:21pm On Jan 09, 2019
Xene545:
Yes, they are still paying. I’ve been paid this new year 2019.

100K! It’s so nice

Evidence please...
Re: Which Programming Language Is Rain Gold .Org Built On? by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jan 09, 2019
People beware. The original intention of the criminal OP is to advertise this criminal website which maybe ripping Nigerians of their hard earned cash!

Re: Which Programming Language Is Rain Gold .Org Built On? by Kelvin30286063(m): 12:02am On Jan 10, 2019
ExcelDeBaron:
People beware. The original intention of the criminal OP is to advertise this criminal website which maybe ripping Nigerians of their hard earned cash!
Like we didn't know. I noticed it's a scam website as soon as I registered. The english is not smooth. That website was obvious develoowd by a Nigerian trying to rip people off their money.

(1) (Reply)

In Need Of A Proffesional To Design Software For Supermarket / I Just Created My First Android App. Pls Kindly Review It For Me / C

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.