Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,789 members, 7,831,549 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:47 PM

Official Victor Anichebe Injured - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Official Victor Anichebe Injured (1870 Views)

Victor Anichebe Celebrates His 28th Birthday Today! / Anichebe Slams Kit Harington, ‘Game Of Thrones’ Actor For Snubbing Him / Victor Anichebe Refuses To Wear "Kick It Out" Jersey. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Victor Anichebe Injured by tkb417(m): 3:51pm On Jun 03, 2010
what i am saying is how i feel and no matter what you think, I'd still maintain that Largerback's appointment is a mere waste of money, if they knew he won't be using new faces, why then was he contracted in the first place?
so Lagerback was employed to manufacture better players for us or to add the technicalities needed to the present crop of players?

didnt know when you change coaches, the new coach is expected to go give birth to a new set of players o.
Re: Official Victor Anichebe Injured by DisGuy: 4:00pm On Jun 03, 2010
deb:

In the animal farm some animals are more equal than the other.

If Anichebe was playing in Barcelona, Real Madrid, Inter Milan, Ac Milan, Chelsea, Arsenal or Man U he will be considered
like Mikel even if injured.

More like, if Anichebe was based in nigeria he would get a spot on the team to help his work permit wink wink
Re: Official Victor Anichebe Injured by Kgdavid(m): 4:38pm On Jun 03, 2010
deb:

If Anichebe was playing in Barcelona, Real Madrid, Inter Milan, Ac Milan, Chelsea, Arsenal or Man U he will be considered

the sorry truth is that Anichebe will never be good enough to play in any of those clubs
Re: Official Victor Anichebe Injured by snakova(m): 7:55pm On Jun 03, 2010
deb:

Quite so. Quite so. Spain's Torres and Fabregas just started training with the team and Gareth Barry was taken despite injury concerns. You need to be that important to be gambled upon.
Re: Official Victor Anichebe Injured by mbulela: 2:28am On Jun 04, 2010
Kgdavid:

the sorry truth is that Anichebe will never be good enough to play in any of those clubs

I guess Yakubu plays for or played for those clubs you are referring to?
The boy may not be spectacular, i am not even a fan of his but the truth is that he was not dropped on merit.the boy should just book his flight to the carribeans or Malaga for a good holiday with his babe.
It sure would be a better experience than this ship wreck waiting to happen.
what is the need of caling up players if they will not be judged based on merit?
why not just call the 23 you want and aonly rteplace if their is an injury?
the NFF setting has always been mediocrity infested and Largerback is not interested in ruffling the nest.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pellegrini Tells Wenger: Mind Your Own Business / Done Deal!!! Karim Benzema Set To Join Arsenal Today / LATEST UPDATE: Olga Diyachenko Confirms She Is The Mother Of Mikel Obi's Twins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.