Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,950 members, 7,835,165 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:21 AM

Frank Edoho In Coca-Cola "My Million Don Land" Campaign (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Frank Edoho In Coca-Cola "My Million Don Land" Campaign (Photos) (22056 Views)

Actor Emeka Ike Runs For House Of Represetative, Shares Poster & Campaign Photos / Davido Wearing PDP Customized Agbada For Osun Campaign (Photos) / Frank Edoho Earned N156 Million On 'who Wants To Be A Millionaire' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Frank Edoho In Coca-Cola "My Million Don Land" Campaign (Photos) by Lexusgs430: 9:28am On Jun 08, 2018
I hope she is able to manage the money.....

Someone that has never handled a million in one lump sum, is prone to squandering it unconsciously.....
Re: Frank Edoho In Coca-Cola "My Million Don Land" Campaign (Photos) by victorazyvictor(m): 9:32am On Jun 08, 2018
nellybadas:
Have you noticed most comments on every nairaland thread are usually abusive and reeks of frustration. No matter the what the topic of discussion is. Is it a Nigerian thing or a reflection of the economy. I really hope things improve in this country. So we would have happier citizens.

Na wetin poverty dey cause, bitterness, envy and complains.
Re: Frank Edoho In Coca-Cola "My Million Don Land" Campaign (Photos) by Nobody: 9:36am On Jun 08, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This useless arrogant wife beater.
I'm not saying it is wrong to discipline an erring wife who deserves it, I'm just saying a celebrated wife batterer should not be an ambassador to any brand of repute.

Chris Brown Michael Phelps and Tiger Woods did less and they were seen as lepers by Gillette, Nike and all.
Na wa for you
Re: Frank Edoho In Coca-Cola "My Million Don Land" Campaign (Photos) by opad(m): 9:45am On Jun 08, 2018
Good you do take note. Can't seem to get it most times, so irrationally and irritating comments by supposed human beings. Could it be as a result of the frustrations? Well, they chose to have that negatively impact their sense of reasoning, they are not the only ones living in the country.

nellybadas:
Have you noticed most comments on every nairaland thread are usually abusive and reeks of frustration. No matter the what the topic of discussion is. Is it a Nigerian thing or a reflection of the economy. I really hope things improve in this country. So we would have happier citizens.
Re: Frank Edoho In Coca-Cola "My Million Don Land" Campaign (Photos) by IykeBazz(m): 10:01am On Jun 08, 2018
femi4:
Ororo full him head
Is that your final answer?
Re: Frank Edoho In Coca-Cola "My Million Don Land" Campaign (Photos) by Spatta: 10:58am On Jun 08, 2018
nellybadas:

Guy. You better vote Omoyele Sowore as President come 2019 or else you will wait another 100 Years lamenting
Re: Frank Edoho In Coca-Cola "My Million Don Land" Campaign (Photos) by ogbutony(m): 11:35am On Jun 08, 2018
Dan,frank, kemi and john. if you know, you know!
Re: Frank Edoho In Coca-Cola "My Million Don Land" Campaign (Photos) by Godson32(m): 1:04pm On Jun 08, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This useless arrogant wife beater.

I'm not saying it is wrong to discipline an erring wife who deserves it, I'm just saying a celebrated wife batterer should not be an ambassador to any brand of repute.

Chris Brown Michael Phelps and Tiger Woods did less and they were seen as lepers by Gillette, Nike and all.
Wetin u want make we do this one.
Re: Frank Edoho In Coca-Cola "My Million Don Land" Campaign (Photos) by wisestman(m): 1:25pm On Jun 08, 2018
nellybadas:

Most of the people that comment, do so from overseas where frustration has driven them to and some ignorant ones are following their footsteps as well. Most of the happier citzens don't even comment or better still try to give them sense once in a while. Things are really improving as the Nigeria of our vision (not dream any more) becomes clearer.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bobrisky: Money Is Far Better Than True Love, Don’t Settle For Less / Wizkid Sells Out Skyway Theatre In Minnesota, USA / Joselyn Dumas At A Gym (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.