Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,220 members, 7,825,835 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

Bike Share Graveyard Where Thousands Of Bicycles Are Abandoned In China(photo) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Bike Share Graveyard Where Thousands Of Bicycles Are Abandoned In China(photo) (36680 Views)

Subsidy: FCT To Develop Lanes As FRSC Wants Nigerians To Embrace Bicycles / Nigerian Man Gives A Tour Of ‘five Star’ Graveyard Where He Works In Italy / Passengers Abandoned In Bush Since Monday Morning As Kano-lagos Train Breaks Dow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bike Share Graveyard Where Thousands Of Bicycles Are Abandoned In China(photo) by Nategaoo: 10:54am On Jun 08, 2018
Have bicycle shops been put out of business over there?
Re: Bike Share Graveyard Where Thousands Of Bicycles Are Abandoned In China(photo) by pragmatistm(m): 10:54am On Jun 08, 2018
ONLY IN CHINA!!! CHAI!!!
Re: Bike Share Graveyard Where Thousands Of Bicycles Are Abandoned In China(photo) by 2016v2017: 11:03am On Jun 08, 2018
EzendiEgo1:

Explorers how you guys the take get all this picture.

This is confusing me, because last week you told me you had been indoors since, how come you travel to China bro.

When do you travel to China?

...Edited. ...

Nigeria will never be develop again is like this.

Tomorrow now they will bring all this rubbish come Nigeria For crying out loud.
They are already on their way to Africa
Re: Bike Share Graveyard Where Thousands Of Bicycles Are Abandoned In China(photo) by Angelfrost(m): 11:19am On Jun 08, 2018
This is a major reason why obesity is increasing alarmingly among Asians, Africans, and most parts of the universe... If people rode more bicycles, and walked more, there would be less weight gains, and less traffic congestion... Just imagine 70% of Lagosians walked, cycled, or used public transportation, it would be a far better, tolerable and livable city.
Re: Bike Share Graveyard Where Thousands Of Bicycles Are Abandoned In China(photo) by Aldebaran(m): 12:00pm On Jun 08, 2018
China grin
Re: Bike Share Graveyard Where Thousands Of Bicycles Are Abandoned In China(photo) by addictiv(m): 12:02pm On Jun 08, 2018
visijo:
non of them tickle my fancy.. My bike is still superior to these china scraps
what bike do u ride sir*
Re: Bike Share Graveyard Where Thousands Of Bicycles Are Abandoned In China(photo) by Cutehector(m): 12:16pm On Jun 08, 2018
These bikes can be imported to Nigeria and be sold at cheap price..
Re: Bike Share Graveyard Where Thousands Of Bicycles Are Abandoned In China(photo) by joinnow: 2:32pm On Jun 08, 2018
Our developer at Shanghai make una visit and containerize 1 million bike joor to 9ja
Re: Bike Share Graveyard Where Thousands Of Bicycles Are Abandoned In China(photo) by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jun 08, 2018
Martin0:

not scrap business, are you interested to see if it will be possible to get these things down here, probably make it affordable for Nigerians, if they will export it down here for their expenses then cool, very well good.
lol martin martin i can understandcheesy. The demand for bicycles its very high in benin. Both adults and little children dey use am for sports. Every early mornin especially on saturdays u go jus see d young and old dey bike along d road.when i was in lagos i hardly saw anyone riding bicycles. I dont know but maybe in lagos many of them regard it as beneath their status and of course because of the horrific lagos traffic jam. But riding bicycle na very good exercise.
Re: Bike Share Graveyard Where Thousands Of Bicycles Are Abandoned In China(photo) by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jun 08, 2018
Wey my overseas based edo brotherscheesy. Come see bicycles wey una go sell to edo state oocheesy. Omo bicycle demand don jus high for edo statecheesy.
Re: Bike Share Graveyard Where Thousands Of Bicycles Are Abandoned In China(photo) by Martin0(m): 3:38pm On Jun 08, 2018
lefulefu:
lol martin martin i can understandcheesy. The demand for bicycles its very high in benin. Both adults and little children dey use am for sports. Every early mornin especially on saturdays u go jus see d young and old dey bike along d road.when i was in lagos i hardly saw anyone riding bicycles. I dont know but maybe in lagos many of them regard it as beneath their status and of course because of the horrific lagos traffic jam. But riding bicycle na very good exercise.

exactly,
Re: Bike Share Graveyard Where Thousands Of Bicycles Are Abandoned In China(photo) by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jun 08, 2018
Martin0:

exactly,
bicycle business dey move for edo state but apart from edo state i no really know which other states really dey make use of bicycles.
Re: Bike Share Graveyard Where Thousands Of Bicycles Are Abandoned In China(photo) by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jun 08, 2018
Cutehector:
These bikes can be imported to Nigeria and be sold at cheap price..
if the market is high... Trust our igbo brothers...dem go import dem in large folds into naija.but then the question that should be asked...is there a huge market base for bicycles in nigeria?
Re: Bike Share Graveyard Where Thousands Of Bicycles Are Abandoned In China(photo) by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jun 08, 2018
Martin0:

no, we have bicycles here, but we don't have these things called Aboundoned bicycles, I wonder if we don't have sensible Nigerians outside to meet up with the right agency and bring these needy things down here.
most nigerians based abroad prefer sending cars from overseas into naija cos dem know d market is dere. Everybody in nigeria wants to hv a car if at least to use am pose to im neighbour dat im don arrive. How many ppl want to use a bicyclecheesy? Imagine a guy riding a bicycle just to exercise imsef oo and two babes for road go dey point at am as a broke niggacheesy. Sorry to say but in nigeria many of us equate poverty with bicycles so hence many wont be interested in getting one. D only one dat might sell is children's bikes.
Re: Bike Share Graveyard Where Thousands Of Bicycles Are Abandoned In China(photo) by Martin0(m): 4:38pm On Jun 08, 2018
lefulefu:
most nigerians based abroad prefer sending cars from overseas into naija cos dem know d market is dere. Everybody in nigeria wants to hv a car if at least to use am pose to im neighbour dat im don arrive. How many ppl want to use a bicyclecheesy? Imagine a guy riding a bicycle just to exercise imsef oo and two babes for road go dey point at am as a broke niggacheesy. Sorry to say but in nigeria many of us equate poverty with bicycles so hence many wont be interested in getting one. D only one dat might sell is children's bikes.

yeah very true
Re: Bike Share Graveyard Where Thousands Of Bicycles Are Abandoned In China(photo) by hope4life: 4:53pm On Jun 08, 2018
EzendiEgo1:

Explorers how you guys the take get all this picture.

This is confusing me, because last week you told me you had been indoors since, how come you travel to China bro.

When do you travel to China?
Same Herr.How does he get this info.Go and put them in books for publication.

...Edited. ...

Nigeria will never be develop again is like this.

Tomorrow now they will bring all this rubbish come Nigeria For crying out loud.
Re: Bike Share Graveyard Where Thousands Of Bicycles Are Abandoned In China(photo) by ThatCEO: 5:03pm On Jun 08, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

Nope..it's a free ride sha.. Same here in Singapore.. grin all u need is an app to unlock the bar code.. You don't have that in Nigeria abi? shocked

@
Martin0:

really, check out If they are for sale!

Hmmm, those bikes r not free o. Which private company will buy free bikes for the public? A person would pay a lump sum n start unlocking any time he or she wants to use. This might have been d case why u think it's free. Otherwise, u pay as u go (a paltry sum anyways).

Don't give people false hope thinking they would get free bikes once dey step abroad.
Re: Bike Share Graveyard Where Thousands Of Bicycles Are Abandoned In China(photo) by QueenSuccubus(f): 5:16pm On Jun 08, 2018
ThatCEO:

@

[s]Hmmm, those bikes r not free o. Which private company will buy free bikes for the public? A person would pay a lump sum n start unlocking any time he or she wants to use. This might have been d case why u think it's free. Otherwise, u pay as u go (a paltry sum anyways).

Don't give people false hope thinking they would get free bikes once dey step abroad.
[/s]

Why shud I give false hope to ur people? Bring ur ass here in Asia & see for urself..
Re: Bike Share Graveyard Where Thousands Of Bicycles Are Abandoned In China(photo) by ThatCEO: 6:05pm On Jun 08, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
[/s]

Why shud I give false hope to ur people? Bring ur ass here in Asia & see for urself..

I prepared a different reply for you but decided to save it in a draft, my intention is not to belittle or insult u except if u insist on it.

Whoever is reading this, I repeat, don't expect to pick free bikes off the streets just so u r now abroad.

1 Like

Re: Bike Share Graveyard Where Thousands Of Bicycles Are Abandoned In China(photo) by frozen70(f): 6:13pm On Jun 08, 2018
EzendiEgo1:
thunder fire your mouth
that's too harsh.
Re: Bike Share Graveyard Where Thousands Of Bicycles Are Abandoned In China(photo) by BeeDee007: 6:18pm On Jun 08, 2018
Katie Melua- 9 million bicycles....
Re: Bike Share Graveyard Where Thousands Of Bicycles Are Abandoned In China(photo) by Kyllahmc(m): 3:09am On Jun 09, 2018
WOW! mehn na so dem dey ride bike reach? ? Nice one Explorers... you the best still.
Re: Bike Share Graveyard Where Thousands Of Bicycles Are Abandoned In China(photo) by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jun 09, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
[/s]

All those lies you are telling, are you a scammer?

1 Like

Re: Bike Share Graveyard Where Thousands Of Bicycles Are Abandoned In China(photo) by maisauki: 4:43am On Jun 10, 2018
fuckerstard:
I need 2 abeg, make i take burn some fat..

Naso this OP go dey do thread like movie.. smiley
hin go get season one, two,.... n and an unlimited episode

1 Like

Re: Bike Share Graveyard Where Thousands Of Bicycles Are Abandoned In China(photo) by Euphrosyne(m): 5:18pm On Jun 10, 2018
chuksohams:
Make dem ship all come Naija, I go pay d shipping fee.
My rented abandoned stadium fit accommodate all
can you replace the screen of Xiaomi redmi 3s
Re: Bike Share Graveyard Where Thousands Of Bicycles Are Abandoned In China(photo) by enomakos(m): 12:04pm On Jun 11, 2018
chillychill:
D second hand bicycles Dey sell around my place so na where dem dey carry dem b dis grin
those one in your area where dump 30 or 40 years ago,this one is not more than 2 years old
Re: Bike Share Graveyard Where Thousands Of Bicycles Are Abandoned In China(photo) by chillychill(f): 1:06pm On Jun 11, 2018
enomakos:
those one in your area where dump 30 or 40 years ago,this one is not more than 2 years old

undecided oga importer n exporter Aw u take no

1 Like

Re: Bike Share Graveyard Where Thousands Of Bicycles Are Abandoned In China(photo) by enomakos(m): 1:35pm On Jun 11, 2018
chillychill:

undecided oga importer n exporter Aw u take no
i have seen most of the brand of bicycles our people bring over
Re: Bike Share Graveyard Where Thousands Of Bicycles Are Abandoned In China(photo) by chillychill(f): 6:18pm On Jun 11, 2018
enomakos:
i have seen most of the brand of bicycles our people bring over

Oshey! U do d business too?
Re: Bike Share Graveyard Where Thousands Of Bicycles Are Abandoned In China(photo) by enomakos(m): 8:08pm On Jun 12, 2018
chillychill:

Oshey! U do d business too?
nope dear

just a guy that love bicycles
Re: Bike Share Graveyard Where Thousands Of Bicycles Are Abandoned In China(photo) by chillychill(f): 8:54pm On Jun 12, 2018
enomakos:
nope dear

just a guy that love bicycles

Oh cool
Re: Bike Share Graveyard Where Thousands Of Bicycles Are Abandoned In China(photo) by kingxsamz(m): 1:00am On Jun 19, 2019
QueenSuccubus:

Nope..it's a free ride sha.. Same here in Singapore.. grin all u need is an app to unlock the bar code.. You don't have that in Nigeria abi? shocked

We do now... smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tremor In Ibadan, Oyo State; Residents Run For Cover / Nigeria Railway Takes Delivery Of Five 68-Seater Coaches: Pic / The Benin-Ore Road: Before & After Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.