Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,893 members, 7,821,118 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:29 AM

Apply For Naija Coke Summership Programme 2018 For Nigerians - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For Naija Coke Summership Programme 2018 For Nigerians (17983 Views)

Apply For European Commission Paid Traineeship 2018 For Graduates Worldwide / Google Business Internship Programme 2018 For Nigerians / Standard Chartered Bank International Graduate Programme 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For Naija Coke Summership Programme 2018 For Nigerians by Nobody: 7:42am On Jun 09, 2018
Innovativeminds:
The vacancies redirected me to another page.. Abbot oil or so. Who else faces this glitch

Open fine yesterday, and lots of people applied. The company redirected the application page early this morning. Probably they’ve gotten the number of applications needed.
Re: Apply For Naija Coke Summership Programme 2018 For Nigerians by chig3rl: 9:18am On Jun 09, 2018
I tried applying throughout yesterday and the site was down. Besides, I thought it was supposed to close on the 15th
Re: Apply For Naija Coke Summership Programme 2018 For Nigerians by chig3rl: 9:19am On Jun 09, 2018
It's the same here. angry
Re: Apply For Naija Coke Summership Programme 2018 For Nigerians by chig3rl: 9:20am On Jun 09, 2018
naijatatafo:

Open fine yesterday, and lots of people applied. The company redirected the application page early this morning. Probably they’ve gotten the number of applications needed.

Were you able to apply
Re: Apply For Naija Coke Summership Programme 2018 For Nigerians by Nobody: 11:35am On Jun 09, 2018
chig3rl:
I tried applying throughout yesterday and the site was down. Besides, I thought it was supposed to close on the 15th

From their publication/official website yes, 15th June.
Re: Apply For Naija Coke Summership Programme 2018 For Nigerians by Nobody: 11:44am On Jun 09, 2018
chig3rl:
It's the same here. angry

They’ve restore the page, go now and apply
Re: Apply For Naija Coke Summership Programme 2018 For Nigerians by Nobody: 11:44am On Jun 09, 2018
chig3rl:

Were you able to apply

They’ve restore the page, go now and apply
Re: Apply For Naija Coke Summership Programme 2018 For Nigerians by Nobody: 11:45am On Jun 09, 2018
chig3rl:

the page is up, go and apply now
Re: Apply For Naija Coke Summership Programme 2018 For Nigerians by Nobody: 11:46am On Jun 09, 2018
They’ve restore the page.
You can apply now.

Re: Apply For Naija Coke Summership Programme 2018 For Nigerians by Petitequeen(f): 12:21pm On Jun 09, 2018
I have issues registering my email address, the activation link thingy isn't just going.
Re: Apply For Naija Coke Summership Programme 2018 For Nigerians by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jun 09, 2018
Petitequeen:
I have issues registering my email address, the activation link thingy isn't just going.

Try use another email
Re: Apply For Naija Coke Summership Programme 2018 For Nigerians by lizzytee: 2:52pm On Jun 09, 2018
Is going through....I just applied now

1 Like

Re: Apply For Naija Coke Summership Programme 2018 For Nigerians by chig3rl: 4:25pm On Jun 09, 2018
Okay. Thank you.
Re: Apply For Naija Coke Summership Programme 2018 For Nigerians by chig3rl: 5:06pm On Jun 09, 2018
lizzytee:

Did you get any confirmation email?
Re: Apply For Naija Coke Summership Programme 2018 For Nigerians by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jun 09, 2018
lizzytee:

Congrats �
Re: Apply For Naija Coke Summership Programme 2018 For Nigerians by Fortune444: 6:56pm On Jun 09, 2018
Vacancy! Vacancy!! Vacancy!!!

A fast growing interior design company is seeking the services of the following individuals to work in our furniture/interior design company in Port Harcourt, Rivers State:

-Business Development / Sales Lead: An OND, HND or Bachelor Degree holder with a flair for sales and customer service to boost sale of furniture and interior design products and services. Previous experience selling or in a furniture company as an added advantage. Good Understanding of social media techniques, mass communication to potential customers and a strong drive to succeed in the role will be pluses. A Go Getter, Persuasive, Articulate and Eloquent, Excellent Written and Oral Communication Skills, Good sense of responsibility and leadership to manage other company staff as assigned, a keen interest to grow in the organization, Honest and focusedMales and Females are encouraged to apply alike.

-Upholstery Tailor/Designer: No specific degree required - Skill Based person! Capable of sewing furniture fabrics and leather using industrial sewing machines. Previous work evidence (pictures of own works) and practical experience in a reputable company, will serve as key advantage.

-Workshop Manager: No specific degree required - Skill Based person! Knowledge of furniture factory processes, wood work or other related technical crafts. Past learning or working experience from a technical/craft college will be a great asset.

If you fit these qualities and are motivated to develop yourself in a fast growing company, send your COVER LETTER and RESUME to:

mx2lioms@yahoo.co.uk

A phone interview will be granted to initially shortlisted candidates, prior to face to face interview.

Application Deadline is 12 June 2018.

Job Starts June 18, 2018 for successful persons following due interviews.

Candidates based in Rivers State are encouraged to apply.

Design Lead
Re: Apply For Naija Coke Summership Programme 2018 For Nigerians by Mayflowa(m): 1:45am On Jun 10, 2018
belzieee:
No man. They’re spot on

where you see that one? I have processed many international admission for friends and family in the US. Additionally, I acquired two postgraduate degrees in the US. So I have good experience of what I am talking about. Most 3.6/5 in Nigeria GPA is about 3.3/4 in US GPA.
Re: Apply For Naija Coke Summership Programme 2018 For Nigerians by Nobody: 2:12am On Jun 10, 2018
Mayflowa:

where you see that one? I have processed many international admission for friends and family in the US. Additionally, I acquired two postgraduate degrees in the US. So I have good experience of what I am talking about. Most 3.6/5 in Nigeria GPA is about 3.3/4 in US GPA.
It’s simple maths sir. 3.75/5 X 4=3. And yea, you didn’t need to tell me about your degrees. I really do not care

1 Like

Re: Apply For Naija Coke Summership Programme 2018 For Nigerians by Mayflowa(m): 5:35am On Jun 10, 2018
belzieee:
It’s simple maths sir. 3.75/5 X 4=3. And yea, you didn’t need to tell me about your degrees. I really do not care

I'm the last person to brag with a degree. I only told you about it so you had understand my experience level and that is the best way to convince people except you are just unwilling to learn. It is not a simple math conversion. It is more complicated than just scaling the GPA values. Often, different grading scales means different grading philosophy and there are standard professional educational services like WES that major in GPA conversion from 5, 7, 10 or 12 to 4 point GPA. Like you, the Cocacola and Dragnet do not understand this principle and it is very unfair to those having 5-point GPA system.

You can verify GPA yourself using WES conversion scale. You will have to enter all your course grade to be able to get the accurate conversion to US 4-point here:

https://applications.wes.org/igpa-calculator/
Re: Apply For Naija Coke Summership Programme 2018 For Nigerians by Nobody: 11:16am On Jun 10, 2018
naijatatafo:
Naija Coke Summership Programme 2018. NBC is launching their first Naija Coke Summership – a three months internship program designed to attract final year undergraduate and postgraduate / MBA students who share our passion for excellence and strive to learn with speed and agility.

The Coke Summership Program provides a robust developmental platform for Nigerian students at home and abroad to intern with us to gain industry experience during their academic Summer breaks. This year the Coke Summership program will commence in July and end in September. If you fit the profile below we invite you to make the move and develop your career with us.

Application Deadline: 15th June 2018
Eligible Countries: Nigeria
Type: Internship
Number of Awards: Not specified
Value of Award: This is a paid internship
Duration of Programme: July-September 2018
Award Providers: Nigeria Bottling Company (NBC)
To Be Taken At (Country): Head Office and Ikeja Plant only.

Naija Coke Summership Programme 2018 Eligibility:
Currently in final year of undergraduate or postgraduate study
A minimum G.P.A of (3.75/5 or 3/4)
Must be at least 18years of age by date of application
A student from any of the listed faculty; (Engineering, Pure and Applied Sciences, Social Sciences and Arts and Humanities)

Application Procedure:
Apply for the Naija Coke Summership Programme 2018 for Nigerian Students
Re: Apply For Naija Coke Summership Programme 2018 For Nigerians by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jun 10, 2018
Mayflowa:

I'm the last person to brag with a degree. I only told you about it so you had understand my experience level and that is the best way to convince people except you are just unwilling to learn. It is not a simple math conversion. It is more complicated than just scaling the GPA values. Often, different grading scales means different grading philosophy and there are standard professional educational services like WES that major in GPA conversion from 5, 7, 10 or 12 to 4 point GPA. Like you, the Cocacola and Dragnet do not understand this principle and it is very unfair to those having 5-point GPA system.

You can verify GPA yourself using WES conversion scale. You will have to enter all your course grade to be able to get the accurate conversion to US 4-point here:

https://applications.wes.org/igpa-calculator/
Ok sir. Thank you.
Re: Apply For Naija Coke Summership Programme 2018 For Nigerians by BestInformation: 9:48pm On Jun 10, 2018
Finally i applied successfully
Re: Apply For Naija Coke Summership Programme 2018 For Nigerians by jaid23: 12:00pm On Jun 12, 2018
The site is not going from my end pls help ooo
Re: Apply For Naija Coke Summership Programme 2018 For Nigerians by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jun 12, 2018
jaid23:
The site is not going from my end pls help ooo

Try again, maybe later in the evening
Re: Apply For Naija Coke Summership Programme 2018 For Nigerians by Sheyboy8: 6:52am On Jun 22, 2018
Stop saying what you don't know
Mayflowa:

US GPA maximum is 4.

Coca-cola obviously do not understand how the different GPAs relate. A 3/4 GPA is about 3.3/5 GPA
Re: Apply For Naija Coke Summership Programme 2018 For Nigerians by moshwise(m): 1:32pm On Jun 30, 2018
Please do we have anyone who wrote the test? Have anybody received invite for the interview?
Re: Apply For Naija Coke Summership Programme 2018 For Nigerians by chig3rl: 12:47am On Jul 01, 2018
moshwise:
Please do we have anyone who wrote the test? Have anybody received invite for the interview?

I wrote the test o. No message cry
Re: Apply For Naija Coke Summership Programme 2018 For Nigerians by chig3rl: 12:51am On Jul 01, 2018
There's no result on the portal sef. Me I haff tire sef
Re: Apply For Naija Coke Summership Programme 2018 For Nigerians by moshwise(m): 2:37am On Jul 02, 2018
chig3rl:

I wrote the test o. No message cry
Same here Same here
Re: Apply For Naija Coke Summership Programme 2018 For Nigerians by Nobody: 7:26am On Jul 02, 2018
They will send before this week runs out
Re: Apply For Naija Coke Summership Programme 2018 For Nigerians by Lizzhade: 8:31pm On Jul 17, 2018
Hi. ..good evening..were you invited for the interview? .If yes pls send me a mail @lizzhade@yahoo.com
Re: Apply For Naija Coke Summership Programme 2018 For Nigerians by Lizzhade: 8:35pm On Jul 17, 2018
Anyone that went for the interview should please send me an email @ lizzhade@yahoo.com
Thanks

(1) (2) (Reply)

Opportunity For Autocad, Solid Works, Revit Training In Ibadan / NLNG Ship Management Limited (NSML) Calling / Dear Job Seeker, Is Your Computer Literacy Enough?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.