Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,156 members, 7,818,501 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:26 PM

5 Completely Insane Benfits Of The Castor Oil Pack For Fibroids And Adhesions - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 5 Completely Insane Benfits Of The Castor Oil Pack For Fibroids And Adhesions (1183 Views)

Tubal Adhesions Is Not The Same As Tubal Blockages / Honey And Its Untold Benfits / The Best Treatment For Fibroids And Menstrual Cramps Without Pills And Surgery. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 Completely Insane Benfits Of The Castor Oil Pack For Fibroids And Adhesions by nursevivy(f): 2:37pm On Jun 08, 2018
***5 Crazy Health Benefits Of Using The Castor Oil Pack***
===============================================

Here are the Top 5 Insane Benefits of Applying the Castor Oil Heat Therapy.

==================================================

Hello Moms, how is your weekend going?

Today I want to share an excellent little known yet effective home therapy anyone can use to control the pains of Fibroids and maybe even shrink it over time... without having to undergo surgery.

But then one of the major questions I get about the Castor oil Therapy when I talked about it in my Facebook group is this:

"Hello Nurse Vivian, what else are the advantages of using Castor Oil heat pack?"

and...

"is it for only women who have Fibroids? Who else can use it?"

Well here are my answer:
===============================================

There are 5 Major reason why I recommend the Castor Oil Heat Pad:

1. It instantly BOOSTS your Circulation.

Castor Oil Therapy [/b]stimulates your circulatory system especially in your reproductive organs..

This home therapy will push FRESH oxygenated blood flows through your abdomen and down to your reproductive organs – your ovaries, fallopian tubes, and uterus – helping them to properly function.

Mind you, any Fruitful Mom in this group who is complaining of Scar tissues or adhesion from a wound in the ovary can use this same therapy to tackle such issues.

And as you know, lack of blood circulation to these organs will prevent your womb from properly healing if damaged and may promote the formation of excessive scar tissue and adhesions.

[b]2. It Automatically Boosts Your Immune System

For older members in this group, if you can remember, I made a post once about the causes of almost all diseases.

And in that post, i mentioned that almost all diseases were caused by your blood. Especially when you feed yourself bad diet that has ZERO nutritional value.

Now, if the watery part of your blood gets infected, there is absoultely nothing your body defense cells can do.

Because that yellowish watery part of the blood that flow out when you have a small cut or a wound is what contains your white blood cells.

This is also called the Lymph.

Your Lymph nodes are what produces the watery part of your blood.

The lymphatic system continuously defends the body from disease and infection.

And when you apply a Castor Oil pack over your lower abdomen, it stimulates movement of the lymph throughout your reproductive area.

The lymphatic system then goes to work to remove waste (toxins) from your womb and abdomen and helps you to cleanse your reproductive organs.

Cleansing your reproductive organs in turn promotes the healing of any damaged tissues under where the Castor Oil Pack is applied.

3. It Promotes Detoxification.

Any Mom who stays in Lagos state, Nigeria, knows about the government agency called LAWMA.

Those who reside in Enugu state have ENSEPA.
While those in Anambra state have ANSEPA.

For readers who don't reside in Nigeria, these agencies I mentioned above all have one function; which is to ELIMINATE WASTE.

And sometimes, when the waste gets too much, these agencies may get sloppy with their jobs and will leave dirts and wastes unattended to.

...and before you know it, the whole environment gets filthy and nasty.

Stay with me....

You see, your body has ONE MAJOR waste-removing and chemical-processing agency and it is called the liver.

When you feed yourself too much junk, bad fats or foods produced in the industry, your liver will get overloaded with wastes or toxins.

And sooner than later, your Liver won't be able to handle waste management in your body properly. And the waste will form toxins in your blood which will also infect your lymph.

And when this happens, your entire body system will CRASH & BREAKDOWN!

Now, when this affects your reproductive system, NO JUIPTER will ever help you get pregnant no matter how much you try.

Castor oil therapy increases circulation to the liver which will stimulate the liver and give it enough fresh energy to help it take away the toxins in your lymph.

This is called a Detox or Detoxification.

A liver that is overwhelmed due to poor diet, poor lifestyle choices, lack of exercise, or exposure to NEGATIVE ENERGY, cannot function well, or produce lymph as well.

4. It Reduces Pelvic Inflammation Disease & Pains.

Lack of circulation, poor immune system function resulting in sluggish lymph flow or congested lymph glands and an overburdened liver can all contribute to inflammation and pain in your body... not just in your womb.

[center]First of all, what is an Inflammation?[/center]

An inflammation is when a part of the body becomes reddened, swollen, hot, and often painful, especially as a reaction to injury or infection.

Inflammation is always present in cases such as ovarian cysts, blocked fallopian tubes, uterine fibroids, PID, Asherman’s syndrome and fibrocystic breast disease.

And guess what??

Castor Oil Therapy may be one supportive therapy to use as part of a natural fertility program to address any of these issues from the root cause.

5. It supports Breast Health.

You see, my older sister once had a lump in her breast and we were so scared that she had to remove it using Surgery.

After that scary incidence, I started researching on how to avoid such growths in my body using natural therapies. And Castor Oil therapy popped up again!

Castor Oil Therapy has also been used scientifically proven to be a part of a natural treatment program for fibrocystic breast lumps.

Castor oil packs work to soften the benign lumps that are typically firm, tender and often painful.

In my eBook How to Get Pregnant Naturally For Women: I shared simple Home Remedies for Women of All Ages to use to DOUBLE their chances of having a baby.

It is widely believed that many perfectly normal breast changes that happen in women as a result of hormonal fluctuations are causing them to be labeled with Fibrocystic Breast “Disease”.

It is also widely believed that having a fibrocystic lump is not at all a disease, rather a condition. If you are living with this condition continue to educate yourself about What Your Breast Health Says About Your Fertility and talk to your healthcare provider about Castor Oil Therapy.

Castor Oil Therapy has been used for hundreds of years by natural healthcare providers, herbalists and midwives for many reasons and may be a useful natural therapy for you to consider if you have a repeat case of breast lumps.

Finally, Another important benefit of Castor Oil Therapy is that it may help relieve stress.

Stress has a unique impact on those fighting with infertility and bad reproductive system. Castor Oil Therapy requires you to temporarily step away from stress, daily demands and it also forces you to rest....

This is the perfect time to focus on positive affirmations, meditating, or even to practice positive reflections, all of which are a great way to address the emotional component of infertility.

How often should you apply castor oil packs?

Well, I will reveal that in the Fibroid Shrinking Video.

And… it’s really inexpensive too!
=================================================

Let me ask you a question?

Do you Have A Critical Case Of Fibroids that Keeps Coming Back...even after treating it?

Then don't miss our Fiborid Shrinking Video...

DON'T MISS IT.

To get notified as soon as the videos are ready check my signature, dear.

Phew!

I need to go now, let's talk later dear. Have yourself a lovely weekend!

Don't forget to share.

Your friend,

Nurse Vivian.

Source: www./getuspregnant

Re: 5 Completely Insane Benfits Of The Castor Oil Pack For Fibroids And Adhesions by R0SE: 3:41am On Dec 01, 2023
[color=#000099][/color]
shocked

(1) (Reply)

My Genotype Is AC Bloodgroup O- Will I Ever Marry? / Men's Beards Carry More Bacteria Than Dogs, Study Suggests / Why Do Igbo Women Have Beards? What Can Be Done About It. REASON WELL EXPLAINED

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.