Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,910 members, 7,828,189 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:27 AM

Tiwa Savage Gets A Tattoo On Her Stomach, Falz and Don Jazzy reacts-Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Gets A Tattoo On Her Stomach, Falz and Don Jazzy reacts-Photos (82368 Views)

Man Draws A Tattoo Of Mercy Eke's Face On His Hand. She Reacts (Photos) / Tiwa Savage Gets Extra Sleeve Tattoo (Photos, Video) / Pregnant Lady Tattoos Mayorkun On Her Stomach. Singer Reacts (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage Gets A Tattoo On Her Stomach, Falz and Don Jazzy reacts-Photos by Itzogunsakin(m): 9:03am On Jun 09, 2018
angry angry
Re: Tiwa Savage Gets A Tattoo On Her Stomach, Falz and Don Jazzy reacts-Photos by alen4smith(m): 9:03am On Jun 09, 2018
Auladimeji:
Guy,forget all this fake news about Tiwa dating WizKid.WizKid is too small for Tiwa to handle
na today!
Re: Tiwa Savage Gets A Tattoo On Her Stomach, Falz and Don Jazzy reacts-Photos by EmekaBlue(m): 9:04am On Jun 09, 2018
Mark of d beast
Re: Tiwa Savage Gets A Tattoo On Her Stomach, Falz and Don Jazzy reacts-Photos by ednut1(m): 9:04am On Jun 09, 2018
How is this news
Re: Tiwa Savage Gets A Tattoo On Her Stomach, Falz and Don Jazzy reacts-Photos by afia9: 9:05am On Jun 09, 2018
For flat tummy and waist trimmer check here
https://www.nairaland.com/4549836/sweet-sweat-burn-fat-exercise
Re: Tiwa Savage Gets A Tattoo On Her Stomach, Falz and Don Jazzy reacts-Photos by Jasperro(m): 9:05am On Jun 09, 2018
Nice, I love tattoo

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Gets A Tattoo On Her Stomach, Falz and Don Jazzy reacts-Photos by teesaint22(m): 9:07am On Jun 09, 2018
SageMahrez:
quote me... Nigeria will win the champions league and La Liga next season..
Chei!!! dem don get this one las las

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Gets A Tattoo On Her Stomach, Falz and Don Jazzy reacts-Photos by teesaint22(m): 9:09am On Jun 09, 2018
ishowdotgmail:
I feel like dating this Tiwa girl, even for 2secs I won't mind
u be 2 secs man?

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Gets A Tattoo On Her Stomach, Falz and Don Jazzy reacts-Photos by Nobody: 9:10am On Jun 09, 2018
Ok
Re: Tiwa Savage Gets A Tattoo On Her Stomach, Falz and Don Jazzy reacts-Photos by abokikhalifa: 9:10am On Jun 09, 2018
elgramz:
That's henna, it's e new craze among our female celebs. I've seen pictures of Simi, Tonto, Chidinma, Munachi Abii and Mocheddah all wearing henna tattoos recently. It's a temporary ink though and can be removed easily
Oga who ask you?
Re: Tiwa Savage Gets A Tattoo On Her Stomach, Falz and Don Jazzy reacts-Photos by Crownwahley(m): 9:11am On Jun 09, 2018
iAudio:
Tiwa, you no dey see Yemi Alade, Omawumni, Waje and other big girls? Your fvckup these days na up level.

Tiwa savage is not there mate, mentioning/comparing her with them is a bit disrespectful especially when Yemi Alade is among.

4 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Gets A Tattoo On Her Stomach, Falz and Don Jazzy reacts-Photos by adontcare(f): 9:12am On Jun 09, 2018
EVILFOREST:

It's only a JOBLESS GRADUATE that will dance like this...
Even those who studied MUSIC never attempt this one... grin grin grin
grin lazy Nigerian groom
Re: Tiwa Savage Gets A Tattoo On Her Stomach, Falz and Don Jazzy reacts-Photos by Nobody: 9:13am On Jun 09, 2018
Crownwahley:

Tiwa savage is not there mate, mentioning/comparing her with them is a bit disrespectful especially when Yemi Alade is among.
i 100% agreed with you but Tiwa has been stooping so low recently.
Re: Tiwa Savage Gets A Tattoo On Her Stomach, Falz and Don Jazzy reacts-Photos by xreal: 9:13am On Jun 09, 2018
Auladimeji:
Guy,forget all this fake news about Tiwa dating WizKid.WizKid is too small for Tiwa to handle

No woman is too small, especially when money is involved and the woman isn't a virtuous one.
Re: Tiwa Savage Gets A Tattoo On Her Stomach, Falz and Don Jazzy reacts-Photos by okolet(m): 9:24am On Jun 09, 2018
So how's that my business na undecided

Re: Tiwa Savage Gets A Tattoo On Her Stomach, Falz and Don Jazzy reacts-Photos by blowjob: 9:25am On Jun 09, 2018
PUBLIC TOILET,NA PUBLIC TOILET.... grin grin..
Re: Tiwa Savage Gets A Tattoo On Her Stomach, Falz and Don Jazzy reacts-Photos by Ayo081(m): 9:26am On Jun 09, 2018
elgramz:
That's henna, it's e new craze among our female celebs. I've seen pictures of Simi, Tonto, Chidinma, Munachi Abii and Mocheddah all wearing henna tattoos recently. It's a temporary ink though and can be removed easily
U mean laaali??

3 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Gets A Tattoo On Her Stomach, Falz and Don Jazzy reacts-Photos by enemyofprogress: 9:28am On Jun 09, 2018
Her major problem is her body odour
Re: Tiwa Savage Gets A Tattoo On Her Stomach, Falz and Don Jazzy reacts-Photos by elgramz: 9:28am On Jun 09, 2018
Ayo081:

U mean laaali??
Yeah, it's also called laali

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Gets A Tattoo On Her Stomach, Falz and Don Jazzy reacts-Photos by elgramz: 9:29am On Jun 09, 2018
abokikhalifa:

Oga who ask you?
Aboki, na u I dey follow talk?

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Gets A Tattoo On Her Stomach, Falz and Don Jazzy reacts-Photos by abokikhalifa: 9:33am On Jun 09, 2018
iAudio:
Tiwa, you no dey see Yemi Alade, Omawumni, Waje and other big girls? Your fvckup these days na up level.

Why must she be like them? She's doing better than all this ladies you just called so allow her leave her life for God sake.

3 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Gets A Tattoo On Her Stomach, Falz and Don Jazzy reacts-Photos by Crownwahley(m): 9:34am On Jun 09, 2018
iAudio:
i 100% agreed with you but Tiwa has been stooping so low recently.

I never expect it from her either, she has been acting immature lately

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Gets A Tattoo On Her Stomach, Falz and Don Jazzy reacts-Photos by ChukChinCol(m): 9:34am On Jun 09, 2018
I know in years to come Tiwa go turn born again and start brandishing bible upandan. Like Tonto like Tiwa like Matij Michael.
Re: Tiwa Savage Gets A Tattoo On Her Stomach, Falz and Don Jazzy reacts-Photos by aigbeedo(m): 9:34am On Jun 09, 2018
Tell dem abeg dem never travel dem never see.. it's popular here in Libya, amoung the Arab ladies it last like a permanent tatoo....

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Gets A Tattoo On Her Stomach, Falz and Don Jazzy reacts-Photos by elgramz: 9:35am On Jun 09, 2018
iAudio:
Which big girls? Tiwa is bigger than all those women you mentioned there

4 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Gets A Tattoo On Her Stomach, Falz and Don Jazzy reacts-Photos by aigbeedo(m): 9:38am On Jun 09, 2018
elgramz:
That's henna, it's the new craze among our female celebs. I've seen pictures of Simi, Tonto, Chidinma, Munachi Abii and Mocheddah all wearing henna tattoos recently. It's a temporary ink though and can be removed easily
tank you it's popular amoung the Arab ladies here in Libya.. it's just like permanent tatoo...

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Gets A Tattoo On Her Stomach, Falz and Don Jazzy reacts-Photos by udemzyudex(m): 9:45am On Jun 09, 2018
MobileGees:

Mumu so the kiss way them kiss for stage na acting? undecided

The two of una be mumu grin see as una carry person matter for head.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Gets A Tattoo On Her Stomach, Falz and Don Jazzy reacts-Photos by Nobody: 9:47am On Jun 09, 2018
Bossontop:
undecided
Don jazzy no know say him don to old to dey play with small children abii??

Play make him no play while growing up. Abeg leave am make him play him play jejeli o. You self don play your own grin
Re: Tiwa Savage Gets A Tattoo On Her Stomach, Falz and Don Jazzy reacts-Photos by xtervaganza(m): 9:51am On Jun 09, 2018
Auladimeji:
WizKid 3rd baby mama is the same age as Tiwa. And she's also moneyed like Tiwa

If you think Wizzy can't smash her you're on a long thing.

Even me wey no be millionaire I've been smashing way older ladies for long
Re: Tiwa Savage Gets A Tattoo On Her Stomach, Falz and Don Jazzy reacts-Photos by Haggui: 9:52am On Jun 09, 2018
xreal:

No woman is too small, especially when money is involved and the woman isn't a virtuous one.
Tiwa Savage is rich herself and doesn't need WizKid's money so your point is? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Gets A Tattoo On Her Stomach, Falz and Don Jazzy reacts-Photos by enemmo(f): 9:56am On Jun 09, 2018
[quote author=Crownwahley post=68315167]

Tiwa savage is not there mate, mentioning/comparing her with them is a bit disrespectful especially when Yemi Alade is among. [/quote ]

Why?

She has two heads?

Or 10 Grammy awards?

Lol
Re: Tiwa Savage Gets A Tattoo On Her Stomach, Falz and Don Jazzy reacts-Photos by xtervaganza(m): 9:57am On Jun 09, 2018
Auladimeji:
lol if I tell you the age gap between me and some women I've slept with you'll think I'm lying.

Some guys( like me) are just very good at handling older women and it's not even about money

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Leaked Video: 9ice Begs His Wife Over Cheating Scandal / The Swedish Prison Where A$AP Rocky Is Detained In Inhumane Condition(Pics) / Halima Dangote, Aliko Dangote's Daughter (Picture With Dele Momodu)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.