Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,586 members, 7,816,440 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:16 AM

Falz - This Is Nigeria Video : The Good And The Bad Side Of It. - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Falz - This Is Nigeria Video : The Good And The Bad Side Of It. (389 Views)

We Didn’t Censor Falz’s “This Is Nigeria” Before It Was Released – NFVCB / Falz Blasts Yahoo Boys In "Confirm" / "One Corner" Dance Hits Nigeria (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Falz - This Is Nigeria Video : The Good And The Bad Side Of It. by nadleeh: 4:46pm On Jun 08, 2018
I believe every lazy youth and normal nigerians have heard this song and watched it's music video,and it has caused all manner of love,hate and maximum stupidity from all over. So me being the jerk that I am,and have nothing else to do with my life (since am a gun damn lazy youth), I've decided to check the video out and put my thoughts on it. No need to thank me .....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FCYsP7tl1N8

(1) (Reply)

Join The Most Active Entertainment And Informative Facebook Group Now / Music: Emzzydnty – “bless Me Your Self” (prod By Etunes) / Tekno Scores Another International Collaboration With Ciara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.