Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,139 members, 7,818,430 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:23 PM

Who Wants To Hang Out And Watch Tv Series And Movies? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Who Wants To Hang Out And Watch Tv Series And Movies? (426 Views)

Laycon Appears On Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Nigeria / Aroma Ufodike Of Who Wants To Be A Millionaire: Who Remembers This Man? / BBNaija: Cee-C Looking At Tobi And BamBam As They Hang Out Together (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Wants To Hang Out And Watch Tv Series And Movies? by Lumpylumps: 10:12pm On Jun 08, 2018
Hey y’all. I live in abuja and I’m very bored. Tryna look for friends to hang and chill with. Tbh, right now I’ll prefer a girl cos I don’t even have any female friends and I’ll like to have one before having any male friends (I’m a girl btw). So if you’re bored and you live in Abj and you’re down to chill, reply this post. Preferably a tall person cos I am lol and someone between the ages of at least 19-25 (but hey if you’re a guy and you feel you’re cool enough, no harm in replying) plus, you totally have to be into cool and trendy stuff or you won’t be able to keep up with me haha

(1) (Reply)

Game Of Thrones Stars, Kit Harington And Rose Leslie Wed See Photos / What Is Your Favorite Movies ? / Don't Discuss Personal Matters In Front Of Your Smart TV, What You Should Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.