Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,295 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:13 AM

BBNaija: Cee-C Looking At Tobi And BamBam As They Hang Out Together (Video) - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Cee-C Looking At Tobi And BamBam As They Hang Out Together (Video) (38869 Views)

The Moment Tobi And Alex Hugged Miracle After He Emerged The Winner (Photo) / BBNaija: Cee-C Restless As She Sees Tobi And Anto Sleep Together / BBNaija: Tobi And Cee-C Kiss And Dance (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBNaija: Cee-C Looking At Tobi And BamBam As They Hang Out Together (Video) by liljaydee(m): 9:20am On Feb 14, 2018
cee cee has started regretting her actions against tobi, see her looking at tobi and bam bam with bad facial expression while they are have nice time time together... this cee cee na witch ooooo. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8H_tz-sVyr0

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Cee-C Looking At Tobi And BamBam As They Hang Out Together (Video) by liljaydee(m): 9:26am On Feb 14, 2018
bam bam should be very careful around cee cee ooooo

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Cee-C Looking At Tobi And BamBam As They Hang Out Together (Video) by Chevronstaff: 11:51am On Feb 14, 2018
To be honest this year's BBNaija is boring. I feel the housemates are too
young and immature....

145 Likes 4 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Cee-C Looking At Tobi And BamBam As They Hang Out Together (Video) by Josephjnr(m): 11:51am On Feb 14, 2018
grin
Re: BBNaija: Cee-C Looking At Tobi And BamBam As They Hang Out Together (Video) by Benjom(m): 11:52am On Feb 14, 2018
cool
Re: BBNaija: Cee-C Looking At Tobi And BamBam As They Hang Out Together (Video) by Dollabiz: 11:52am On Feb 14, 2018
Og
Re: BBNaija: Cee-C Looking At Tobi And BamBam As They Hang Out Together (Video) by RedPill(m): 11:52am On Feb 14, 2018
ok
Re: BBNaija: Cee-C Looking At Tobi And BamBam As They Hang Out Together (Video) by busky101(m): 11:52am On Feb 14, 2018
make I see as c.ronaldo go allow Neymar to win them today

62 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Cee-C Looking At Tobi And BamBam As They Hang Out Together (Video) by Vivuch: 11:52am On Feb 14, 2018
CeeC will poison Bambam

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Cee-C Looking At Tobi And BamBam As They Hang Out Together (Video) by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 11:52am On Feb 14, 2018
Girls r always jealousing demselves

Pls we're can I buy TSTV remote control.
Barca match is a sure loss.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Cee-C Looking At Tobi And BamBam As They Hang Out Together (Video) by Flamezzz: 11:52am On Feb 14, 2018
Seun I go soon e-slap you...we need something educative not this nonsense. Seun Osewa please nah!

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Cee-C Looking At Tobi And BamBam As They Hang Out Together (Video) by roqrules04(m): 11:53am On Feb 14, 2018
Ceec Dan cause wahala this morning oo

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Cee-C Looking At Tobi And BamBam As They Hang Out Together (Video) by bbsteve(m): 11:53am On Feb 14, 2018
I offer this page to all Valentine freak guys
Re: BBNaija: Cee-C Looking At Tobi And BamBam As They Hang Out Together (Video) by Khutie: 11:53am On Feb 14, 2018
•••Todays activities... I got my own ashes this mawning, wonderful feeling. Man dust ya be, dust ya shall return...me wey go travel like Elijah grin.
By 1pm me and my hommies are going to one motherless babies home at east coast, that's where our own val is going down. I love kids, gonna adopt one or two by next year. smiley
8:45pm y'all real mehn knows where its going down, Santiago-B baby. Clash of titans. We've got money to buy the bar tonight at H.O.F. Ain't supporting nobody tonight...fvck CR7, fvck NeymarJr. We tawking about the team not just ya two.

...and what the fvck is BBN doing on FB today? undecided

18 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Cee-C Looking At Tobi And BamBam As They Hang Out Together (Video) by Kharol1234: 11:53am On Feb 14, 2018
k
Re: BBNaija: Cee-C Looking At Tobi And BamBam As They Hang Out Together (Video) by LAFO: 11:54am On Feb 14, 2018
Ok na.....
I no get time to watch this year.
I'm glad I'm busy this year

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Cee-C Looking At Tobi And BamBam As They Hang Out Together (Video) by kennypoju(m): 11:54am On Feb 14, 2018
Double wahala
Re: BBNaija: Cee-C Looking At Tobi And BamBam As They Hang Out Together (Video) by Nobody: 11:54am On Feb 14, 2018
She should ask her father
Why the campaign for her was not successful
Re: BBNaija: Cee-C Looking At Tobi And BamBam As They Hang Out Together (Video) by RealGucci: 11:54am On Feb 14, 2018
i need 500k badly
Re: BBNaija: Cee-C Looking At Tobi And BamBam As They Hang Out Together (Video) by busky101(m): 11:54am On Feb 14, 2018
H
Re: BBNaija: Cee-C Looking At Tobi And BamBam As They Hang Out Together (Video) by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 11:55am On Feb 14, 2018
Lalasticlala, Why Do You Guys Block Me From Posting
Re: BBNaija: Cee-C Looking At Tobi And BamBam As They Hang Out Together (Video) by tobida: 11:55am On Feb 14, 2018
So wat? She cannot look again?
Re: BBNaija: Cee-C Looking At Tobi And BamBam As They Hang Out Together (Video) by xoxocandy(f): 11:55am On Feb 14, 2018
Don't they change their hair style?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Cee-C Looking At Tobi And BamBam As They Hang Out Together (Video) by marvin904(m): 11:55am On Feb 14, 2018
so i should fry my boxers abi wetin undecided undecided
Re: BBNaija: Cee-C Looking At Tobi And BamBam As They Hang Out Together (Video) by Homers123(m): 11:56am On Feb 14, 2018
Up Chelsea.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Cee-C Looking At Tobi And BamBam As They Hang Out Together (Video) by Nobody: 11:56am On Feb 14, 2018
Not like Tobi is a saint but he deserves a well trained, pretty yoruba woman. CeeC should take a seat.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Cee-C Looking At Tobi And BamBam As They Hang Out Together (Video) by abbaapple: 11:56am On Feb 14, 2018
Mode Y? angry
Re: BBNaija: Cee-C Looking At Tobi And BamBam As They Hang Out Together (Video) by kulikuli45: 11:56am On Feb 14, 2018
With this video going viral, Cee-C just lost N45m too.
Re: BBNaija: Cee-C Looking At Tobi And BamBam As They Hang Out Together (Video) by Nobody: 11:56am On Feb 14, 2018
Mods.. pls if I say BBN is a lovely programme, would that make it possible for me to comment on issues pertaining champions league today? pls answer me,. i want to know why psg would not deal with that crying c.ronaldo's real madrid.. and why porto vs liverpool would not be awesome.
sir please.. can u also send me sure 12odds?
pls dont forget to tell cee c that her face na play.. she should endeavour to check ronaldo's rubbish face after todays match.. mtchewwkj

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Cee-C Looking At Tobi And BamBam As They Hang Out Together (Video) by Nobody: 11:57am On Feb 14, 2018
Can I Say, Psg vs Real Madrid?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos Of Tboss' Lookalike Sister Wendy, Her Daughter & Boyfriend Of 10 Years / "Jaypaul Had COVID-19, Couldn't Join BBNaija 2020, Was Replaced With Trickytee" / How Do I Become A Nigerian Movie Star?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.