Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,727 members, 7,824,061 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:39 PM

Nigerian Man Commits Suicide In South Africa After Going Broke - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Man Commits Suicide In South Africa After Going Broke (25867 Views)

Kidnapped Nigerian Man Found Dead In South Africa After Ransom Payment By Family / Nigerian Man Killed In South Africa After Being Shot 5 Times. Photo / Another Nigerian Man Killed In South Africa After Attack In His Shop. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Commits Suicide In South Africa After Going Broke by harsysky(m): 4:28pm On Jun 09, 2018
real definition of THINGS FALL APART.
Re: Nigerian Man Commits Suicide In South Africa After Going Broke by selfmade22: 4:33pm On Jun 09, 2018
When you tell them to invest on there fellow men it will be as if you are a begger, imagine the money spent to buy that mecedes could raise 15 boys from his compound, now money don't fly na death be d only option because he can't face doz men wey for street dey beg.
Re: Nigerian Man Commits Suicide In South Africa After Going Broke by daddykingmx: 4:37pm On Jun 09, 2018
U mean fake like?
Re: Nigerian Man Commits Suicide In South Africa After Going Broke by daddykingmx: 4:38pm On Jun 09, 2018
U mean fake life?
Re: Nigerian Man Commits Suicide In South Africa After Going Broke by almusay(m): 4:46pm On Jun 09, 2018
YOU ARE WELCOME TO HELLFIRE. GOOD LUCK
Re: Nigerian Man Commits Suicide In South Africa After Going Broke by millionboi2: 4:52pm On Jun 09, 2018
adetoroamos:
been broke is better than be rich and later broke. is not easy. I understand your feelings bro. and our black mentality here is to mock anyone that is rich before but later broke. I wish I sell all my investment here and route to abroad I mean where I won't see any of my families again. this time last year I used to dash people money but since my investment is no picking up this year like am really depressed but I know I will survive it.
sir be strong and put ur trust in God almighty.

#being alive is d best gift bcoz anything can still happn
Re: Nigerian Man Commits Suicide In South Africa After Going Broke by nabegibeg: 4:52pm On Jun 09, 2018
GLOBALINF:
If only he has invested when the going was good!
Only bought fancy things of life
So many land for sale in lekki! You didn’t invest on that!
Simply building hostels around campuses and renting them out would hv saved dayz like this!
Buying properties across the nation would fetch u money when broke! Not even simple education.
Only pity the little baby left behind! Rest In Peace is all that end it all! cry

Illegal wealth don't last and all you said encourages illegal wealth.

Investing wealth from illegal activities only postponed the evil day
Re: Nigerian Man Commits Suicide In South Africa After Going Broke by millionboi2: 4:53pm On Jun 09, 2018
Dareal90s:
I knw its them, Emeka Amaka, no drug to carry again. Coward boi of Biafra nation. Op point of Correction he is not a Nigerian.
mumu
Re: Nigerian Man Commits Suicide In South Africa After Going Broke by millionboi2: 4:54pm On Jun 09, 2018
caseclosed147:
shocked
i'm not perfect, but n!!qqa taking your life because of $$$$$$$ ain't worth it, what of me that lost my parents; my mom 1999, when i was barely 7 years , my dad 2002 , 10 years , imagine the hell i pass true, i never think of killing myself because i believe , after darkness comes brightness. i have been broke a s hell buh i'm still striving hard to survive, man forget all this internet stuff, (90% of people that show off are damn broke, the loudest niqqa in dha room is always dah broke st. you own no m*****4kah anything. that's much more we're blind to see. RIP .
God bless you.... Internet show is a waste of time.
Re: Nigerian Man Commits Suicide In South Africa After Going Broke by millionboi2: 4:55pm On Jun 09, 2018
adetoroamos:
oga investment is not the issue, if you wan broke you will get broke no matter how. ask me how
How?
Re: Nigerian Man Commits Suicide In South Africa After Going Broke by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jun 09, 2018
millionboi2:
How?
what if the investment is not turning on as u plan it. what will you do?
Re: Nigerian Man Commits Suicide In South Africa After Going Broke by millionboi2: 4:58pm On Jun 09, 2018
harrisonford001:
No one knows the exact reason why you took your own life, I saw you just some hours before this unfortunate incidence and you appear cool! May God forgive your sins
he appeard cool but his account balance.
Re: Nigerian Man Commits Suicide In South Africa After Going Broke by millionboi2: 5:02pm On Jun 09, 2018
adetoroamos:
of course my bro, that's why I can't and won't ever get a car. there is one street bro that I met and we become friends. around 2007 he's a big boy that if he wan buy anything he won't come down from his car but now unko baba don run comot from the area and he dey text me now that his rent wan expire. that's why I invest immediately I hit the cash that's why am broke now not really poor
Hahahaha

U are very funny.

God will help us ooo
Re: Nigerian Man Commits Suicide In South Africa After Going Broke by Haykay77: 5:05pm On Jun 09, 2018
Hell fire straight
Re: Nigerian Man Commits Suicide In South Africa After Going Broke by HomeOfMe(f): 5:07pm On Jun 09, 2018
lacastre:
Nobody pray for ds.. but inability to face this kind thing is called inferiority complex.
who you leave your responsibility for now?
Yes you're right,money was the only pride and security he had. People should learn that life is not a bed of roses,they should learn to prepare for the rainy day.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Commits Suicide In South Africa After Going Broke by millionboi2: 5:25pm On Jun 09, 2018
kinggSamuel:
look at what u are saying. The fool made the worst decision. He is an insatiable fool. He made his money probably through yahoo and he lavished it all on flashy ephemeral things without planning for when that money will finish. He didnt invest or save part of his earnings. He will go to hell for taking his own life.
ur are right.

Had it bn he made it from a humble beginning,he wud start afresh to build up.
Re: Nigerian Man Commits Suicide In South Africa After Going Broke by emelda86(f): 5:44pm On Jun 09, 2018
Na my brother drug people

Something must kill a man
Re: Nigerian Man Commits Suicide In South Africa After Going Broke by millionboi2: 6:52pm On Jun 09, 2018
adetoroamos:
what if the investment is not turning on as u plan it. what will you do?
look up to God.
Re: Nigerian Man Commits Suicide In South Africa After Going Broke by davillian(m): 6:53pm On Jun 09, 2018
That's what happens when you don't invest your money and have something to fall on.
Being rich is one thing staying rich is another then.
I don't feel sorry for anybody who kills him self.
Re: Nigerian Man Commits Suicide In South Africa After Going Broke by Moorish: 7:54pm On Jun 09, 2018
adetoroamos:
been broke is better than be rich and later broke. is not easy. I understand your feelings bro. and our black mentality here is to mock anyone that is rich before but later broke. I wish I sell all my investment here and route to abroad I mean where I won't see any of my families again. this time last year I used to dash people money but since my investment is no picking up this year like am really depressed but I know I will survive it.
Find something you love and do it!

Industry= Necessity Or Passion

Find a problem to solve around you or better yet find what you are passionate about and do it.

Either path would lead to industry
Re: Nigerian Man Commits Suicide In South Africa After Going Broke by ItsMeAboki(m): 8:52pm On Jun 09, 2018
Most likely a powder developer
Re: Nigerian Man Commits Suicide In South Africa After Going Broke by Dareal90s(m): 9:28pm On Jun 09, 2018
millionboi2:
mumu
nie
Re: Nigerian Man Commits Suicide In South Africa After Going Broke by selfmade22: 9:48pm On Jun 09, 2018
LIFE IS FOR THE LIVING
Re: Nigerian Man Commits Suicide In South Africa After Going Broke by einsteino(m): 11:17pm On Jun 09, 2018
After going through the comments, I am in doubt we have enough sense of discernment to vote the right leaders.

Firstly, those chanting Igbo amaka or developers have to be really slow brained. I mean didnt they see all his friends and partners in crime grieving over his death are yorubas ? Fact is, a life of crime knows no tribe, we must drop this childish attitude of shaming tribe and focus on shaming the crime.

Secondly, I dont think it is wise to conclude he committed suicide, a cup being found by his side is not enough to conclude. Someone like him is involved in all sorts of shady dealings that attracts foes, he could have been murdered. Why i am towing this line of thought is that from the post of his friends, it is obvious he is not the average G boy, he is likely one of those who do pickups for folks. Folks like him regularly get gigs cos majority of G boys cant pick up for themselves. So he may have had it rough but he would still have the hope that someone's gig could sail in any minute. Hope is what keeps a man alive, oxygen is just a front. So i really do think it is possible he was murdered.

Anyways, it matters that we find contentment in life.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Commits Suicide In South Africa After Going Broke by olowobaba10: 8:22am On Jun 10, 2018
S
Re: Nigerian Man Commits Suicide In South Africa After Going Broke by yhungbrowhne(m): 10:09am On Jun 10, 2018
lacastre:
Nobody pray for ds.. but inability to face this kind thing is called inferiority complex.
who you leave your responsibility for now?
Re: Nigerian Man Commits Suicide In South Africa After Going Broke by blessedvisky(m): 7:07pm On Jun 10, 2018
Moorish:

That is f.ucking low

You have no honour

I am not from the deceased’s tribe either

Your opinion was not sought

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Indian Man Arrested In Kano For Repackaging Expired Drugs. Photo / Man Picking Human Faeces In Ekiti Caught, Stripped Unclad. Photos / Police Officers Beat Journalist And His Driver Despite Having Complete Papers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.