Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,314 members, 7,815,571 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

'Tiwa Vibes' Banned! Tiwa Savage Reacts To Ban On Her Song Over 'Shayo' - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'Tiwa Vibes' Banned! Tiwa Savage Reacts To Ban On Her Song Over 'Shayo' (38515 Views)

Tiwa Savage Reacts To Burna Boy’s Statement About International Deals / Tiwa Savage Reacts To Yemi Alade’s Shade Of Increasing Her Butts In Photos / Tiwa Savage Reacts After Davido 'Confirmed' Her Relationship With Wizkid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

'Tiwa Vibes' Banned! Tiwa Savage Reacts To Ban On Her Song Over 'Shayo' by itspzpics(m): 6:33am On Jun 09, 2018
Mavin first lady Tiwa Savage react to the ban of her song On local station Tiwa vibes, because she mentioned shayo.

See screenshots of what she posted below

Gist from praize news

News source :: http://www.praizenews.com/tiwa-savage-react-to-ban-of-her-song-tiwa-vibes/

2 Likes

Re: 'Tiwa Vibes' Banned! Tiwa Savage Reacts To Ban On Her Song Over 'Shayo' by itspzpics(m): 6:33am On Jun 09, 2018

2 Likes

Re: 'Tiwa Vibes' Banned! Tiwa Savage Reacts To Ban On Her Song Over 'Shayo' by Krizbaby: 6:35am On Jun 09, 2018
Op...u create topic..u Run become FTC...God dey watch u sha... angry

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'Tiwa Vibes' Banned! Tiwa Savage Reacts To Ban On Her Song Over 'Shayo' by GistMoreTV: 6:38am On Jun 09, 2018
Re: 'Tiwa Vibes' Banned! Tiwa Savage Reacts To Ban On Her Song Over 'Shayo' by ko40(m): 6:43am On Jun 09, 2018
YES ALCOHOL IS LEGAL BUT CHILD ABUSE IS NOT. no b me ban am go ask dem.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'Tiwa Vibes' Banned! Tiwa Savage Reacts To Ban On Her Song Over 'Shayo' by Tallesty1(m): 6:47am On Jun 09, 2018
I still remember how I played her song in a poultry farm and the layers stopped laying eggs for weeks.

213 Likes 13 Shares

Re: 'Tiwa Vibes' Banned! Tiwa Savage Reacts To Ban On Her Song Over 'Shayo' by saxwizard(m): 6:50am On Jun 09, 2018
lipsrsealed
Re: 'Tiwa Vibes' Banned! Tiwa Savage Reacts To Ban On Her Song Over 'Shayo' by neonly: 7:09am On Jun 09, 2018
Buhari has finished us

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Tiwa Vibes' Banned! Tiwa Savage Reacts To Ban On Her Song Over 'Shayo' by Nobody: 7:13am On Jun 09, 2018
angry

Oh my tiwa, how much I wanted to strife u. Everything about ya oozes sexual appeal. How can that small boy Wizkid be enjoying this woman, the guy go too small to drill the deep well wey supposed to be filled by Mandingo size angry

10 Likes

Re: 'Tiwa Vibes' Banned! Tiwa Savage Reacts To Ban On Her Song Over 'Shayo' by YOUNGELDER1(m): 7:52am On Jun 09, 2018
Krizbaby:
Op...u create topic..u Run become FTC...God dey watch u sha... angry

How much do get paid from been first to comment ? undecided
Re: 'Tiwa Vibes' Banned! Tiwa Savage Reacts To Ban On Her Song Over 'Shayo' by Krizbaby: 9:35am On Jun 09, 2018
YOUNGELDER1:

How much do get paid from been first to comment ? undecided
Oga no ask me...ask seun .... angry
Re: 'Tiwa Vibes' Banned! Tiwa Savage Reacts To Ban On Her Song Over 'Shayo' by Nobody: 9:36am On Jun 09, 2018
Hmm because she said Shayo?

5 Likes

Re: 'Tiwa Vibes' Banned! Tiwa Savage Reacts To Ban On Her Song Over 'Shayo' by Bossontop(m): 9:36am On Jun 09, 2018
Tallesty1:
I still remember how I played her song in a poultry farm and the layers stopped laying eggs for weeks.
Damn bro....u harsh!!..... Or iz d song dah bad??

36 Likes

Re: 'Tiwa Vibes' Banned! Tiwa Savage Reacts To Ban On Her Song Over 'Shayo' by pweshboi(m): 9:37am On Jun 09, 2018
Those mumu wey be say nah MURIC dey control Dem... Shayo nah bad word now abi.
To the people that banned the song;

23 Likes

Re: 'Tiwa Vibes' Banned! Tiwa Savage Reacts To Ban On Her Song Over 'Shayo' by olametrix(m): 9:37am On Jun 09, 2018
cool6
Re: 'Tiwa Vibes' Banned! Tiwa Savage Reacts To Ban On Her Song Over 'Shayo' by Ayomipog: 9:37am On Jun 09, 2018
Re: 'Tiwa Vibes' Banned! Tiwa Savage Reacts To Ban On Her Song Over 'Shayo' by Learnstuffs: 9:37am On Jun 09, 2018
Publicity stunt

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Tiwa Vibes' Banned! Tiwa Savage Reacts To Ban On Her Song Over 'Shayo' by Crownwahley(m): 9:38am On Jun 09, 2018
You said shayo

But on every alchohol, it says Drink responsibly not Drink till stupor (Shayo)

6 Likes

Re: 'Tiwa Vibes' Banned! Tiwa Savage Reacts To Ban On Her Song Over 'Shayo' by Alejoc(m): 9:38am On Jun 09, 2018
They can't stop the shine!

5 Likes

Re: 'Tiwa Vibes' Banned! Tiwa Savage Reacts To Ban On Her Song Over 'Shayo' by mayorall(m): 9:39am On Jun 09, 2018
Tallesty1:

Eleda yin ogba hip hop.

Go and play Tope Alabi there and see numerous eggs...

11 Likes

Re: 'Tiwa Vibes' Banned! Tiwa Savage Reacts To Ban On Her Song Over 'Shayo' by TheUbermensch: 9:39am On Jun 09, 2018
Re: 'Tiwa Vibes' Banned! Tiwa Savage Reacts To Ban On Her Song Over 'Shayo' by dizon: 9:39am On Jun 09, 2018
And the song make sense die

6 Likes

Re: 'Tiwa Vibes' Banned! Tiwa Savage Reacts To Ban On Her Song Over 'Shayo' by Neminc: 9:40am On Jun 09, 2018
Who is the mad man that banned my Queen's music? How dare they? Rubbish

8 Likes

Re: 'Tiwa Vibes' Banned! Tiwa Savage Reacts To Ban On Her Song Over 'Shayo' by Yemea1: 9:40am On Jun 09, 2018
Ok.
Re: 'Tiwa Vibes' Banned! Tiwa Savage Reacts To Ban On Her Song Over 'Shayo' by Authoreety: 9:41am On Jun 09, 2018
Shayo has cum to stay! No b 2day

Besides the ban will only help to make d song more popular

9 Likes

Re: 'Tiwa Vibes' Banned! Tiwa Savage Reacts To Ban On Her Song Over 'Shayo' by Yewandequeen(f): 9:41am On Jun 09, 2018
Tallesty1:
grin grin grin
As suggested by someone above, maybe u should try gospel

8 Likes

Re: 'Tiwa Vibes' Banned! Tiwa Savage Reacts To Ban On Her Song Over 'Shayo' by blowjob: 9:41am On Jun 09, 2018
SAI BUHARI
Re: 'Tiwa Vibes' Banned! Tiwa Savage Reacts To Ban On Her Song Over 'Shayo' by Vinstel: 9:42am On Jun 09, 2018
Song weh we don download finish, make dem come ban am for my phone nah, Tiwa carry go, nothing do you.
Make I go play the song now sef

11 Likes

Re: 'Tiwa Vibes' Banned! Tiwa Savage Reacts To Ban On Her Song Over 'Shayo' by Haggui: 9:42am On Jun 09, 2018
I am very angry angry why will they ban such a beautiful song just because she said shayo? But drinking and selling of alcohol is not banned in Nigeria. Useless people

8 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Another Picture Of Pregnant Mercy Johnson / Funke Akindele's Surprise Birthday Party (Pictures) / Kate Henshaw Shows Off Flexibility During Workout

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.