Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,615 members, 7,813,019 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:20 AM

Tiwa Savage Reacts To Burna Boy’s Statement About International Deals - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Reacts To Burna Boy’s Statement About International Deals (56060 Views)

Tiwa Savage Reacts To Yemi Alade’s Shade Of Increasing Her Butts In Photos / Tiwa Savage Reacts To Teebillz ‘Spiritual Maintenance’ Post On Instagram / Tiwa Savage Reacts After Davido 'Confirmed' Her Relationship With Wizkid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tiwa Savage Reacts To Burna Boy’s Statement About International Deals by Tundemanias: 5:53pm On May 09, 2019
Nigerian artists signing international deals is no longer a big deal.

As a matter of fact, it has become a normal trend but some of these deals don’t always turn out to be a great thing for the artists involved.

Burna Boy recently addressed this and called the Nigerian artists signing these deals to be careful so that they won’t become “international victims”.

But his statement came out when Tiwa Savage announced her new deal with Universal Music Group and this made it seem like he was throwing shade at her.

Now, Tiwa Savage has addressed Burna’s statement.

“I think it’s important for artists to be 100% sure and aware of what they’re getting themselves into, especially when it comes to contracts. Burna is 1000% correct. People took it out of context, maybe. It’s a piece of great advice to any artist: make sure you see your lawyers and do your personal research,” she says in an interview with Bella Naija.

Hopefully, this will kill off the rumours about any beef with Burna Boy and Tiwa Savage.

https://maniagist.com/2019/05/09/tiwa-savage-reacts-to-burna-boys-statement-about-international-deals/

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage Reacts To Burna Boy’s Statement About International Deals by Tundemanias: 5:54pm On May 09, 2019
sad
Re: Tiwa Savage Reacts To Burna Boy’s Statement About International Deals by jimi4us: 6:14pm On May 09, 2019
It baffles me people see Mr. Eazi and Burna boy as musicians. With their KomKom songs

As in I don't understand

98 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage Reacts To Burna Boy’s Statement About International Deals by NwaNimo1(m): 6:44pm On May 09, 2019
It's too late.....Tiwa don enter!

3 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Reacts To Burna Boy’s Statement About International Deals by Abudu2000(m): 6:45pm On May 09, 2019
Since when has BuRMa boy gotta say in Nigeria music industry, this guy was so overhyped, he has zero talent and his music is only enjoyed by drug addicts. I am trying my best to like him but I just can't play his mixtape for 3mins, if I do then I won't sleep..

Mtcheeew

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage Reacts To Burna Boy’s Statement About International Deals by Nobody: 6:45pm On May 09, 2019
jimi4us:
It baffles me people sees Mr Eazi and Burna boy as musicians

...........that/why people see...........

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage Reacts To Burna Boy’s Statement About International Deals by Abidob(m): 6:46pm On May 09, 2019
What do you even know
jimi4us:

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage Reacts To Burna Boy’s Statement About International Deals by emeijeh(m): 6:46pm On May 09, 2019
In other words, what are those 2 saying now?

Chelsea and Arsenal are you ready for the Europa league final?
Prove yourselves tonight

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage Reacts To Burna Boy’s Statement About International Deals by Olukologia24592(m): 6:46pm On May 09, 2019
Was she expected to talk against the No 1 Artist in Africa right now? She must concur with the boss

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage Reacts To Burna Boy’s Statement About International Deals by emerged01(m): 6:47pm On May 09, 2019
jimi4us:
Burna boy Na musician abeg.

126 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage Reacts To Burna Boy’s Statement About International Deals by anambraamaka: 6:47pm On May 09, 2019
Yeah
Re: Tiwa Savage Reacts To Burna Boy’s Statement About International Deals by SoupNazi(m): 6:47pm On May 09, 2019
The savagery is real! #BossLady

3 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Reacts To Burna Boy’s Statement About International Deals by sammyuche(m): 6:47pm On May 09, 2019
She can't risk a beef with oluwaburna

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage Reacts To Burna Boy’s Statement About International Deals by seunmohmoh(f): 6:47pm On May 09, 2019
grin
Re: Tiwa Savage Reacts To Burna Boy’s Statement About International Deals by TollaniINC(f): 6:47pm On May 09, 2019
Nice one ...mumsy Jamo
Re: Tiwa Savage Reacts To Burna Boy’s Statement About International Deals by visijo(m): 6:48pm On May 09, 2019
After a lady has eaten like 3 meat in the kitchen. She'll now put 2 for you & only 1 for herself & be forming "I don't eat much.

115 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage Reacts To Burna Boy’s Statement About International Deals by Abudu2000(m): 6:49pm On May 09, 2019
jimi4us:
my brother, I am still trying to wrap my head around it. What is Burma boy saying, I can't hear a thing he is saying, I don't understand the message, I don't even know what he's driving at. If only blackface could try bringing out something because he's far more talented

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage Reacts To Burna Boy’s Statement About International Deals by Mariangeles(f): 6:49pm On May 09, 2019
jimi4us:
Burna's voice is da bomb!

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage Reacts To Burna Boy’s Statement About International Deals by emeijeh(m): 6:49pm On May 09, 2019
Abudu2000:
my brother, I am still trying to wrap my head around it. What is Burma boy saying, I can't hear a thing he is saying, I don't understand the message, I don't even know what he's driving at. If only blackface could try bringing out something because he's far more talented

Yea, yea, yea yea yea, yea yea yea yea yea yea yea cheesy

21 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Reacts To Burna Boy’s Statement About International Deals by LearnITsmash(m): 6:50pm On May 09, 2019
Finally tiwa has finally said something meaningful in her life tongue

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage Reacts To Burna Boy’s Statement About International Deals by Nobody: 6:50pm On May 09, 2019
The Burna boy take style smart ooooo, he does things differently and ends up getting results.

*He never compete with Davido and wizkid but stays relevant however.

* when you think he already fell off, he comes out with hits.

* Switches genre and still kills the track from Reggae to Fela style Afro beat to Ghetto dance pop and still kill every damn song.

Weed indeed works for him

86 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage Reacts To Burna Boy’s Statement About International Deals by Deicide: 6:50pm On May 09, 2019
Which planet are those saying oluwa burna is not a musician living on? angry

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage Reacts To Burna Boy’s Statement About International Deals by Nicklaus619(m): 6:51pm On May 09, 2019
Burna boy, this dude is one of 9ja finest musician cool

38 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Reacts To Burna Boy’s Statement About International Deals by GrammarNazi1(m): 6:51pm On May 09, 2019
jimi4us:
...people see...Burna Boy...

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage Reacts To Burna Boy’s Statement About International Deals by Mariangeles(f): 6:52pm On May 09, 2019
emeijeh:
In other words, what are those 2 saying now?

Chelsea and Arsenal are you ready for the Europa league final?
Prove yourselves tonight
No, Chelsea will crash out, while Arsenal will qualify !

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Reacts To Burna Boy’s Statement About International Deals by Holyman7635: 6:52pm On May 09, 2019
Fly on my baby Tiwa Savage

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Reacts To Burna Boy’s Statement About International Deals by DUNDEEMASTER(m): 6:54pm On May 09, 2019
Abeg may una help me out..
Am a student of UNN...Na me de run my stuff over here @ school..Our exams will be starting on Monday... and stomach need to chop before one can study effectively... I have no foodstuffs as I speak to you right now...
Pls people of goodwill hell me out, no matter how small I will really appreciate...

Okechukwu Henry..2091621089...UBA...

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage Reacts To Burna Boy’s Statement About International Deals by Englishgold: 6:54pm On May 09, 2019
Issa goal for the two
Re: Tiwa Savage Reacts To Burna Boy’s Statement About International Deals by tkaofee: 6:54pm On May 09, 2019
jimi4us:

If you are a smoker . Nothing will stop you from loving Burna Boy

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sam Dede Reunites With Hanks Anuku, Emeka Taekwondo, 17 Years After (photos) / Pat Attah Now A Father / Jay-z Confirms His Mother Is Lesbian On “4:44” Album

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.