Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,854 members, 7,817,529 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:48 PM

Masturbatory Guile. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Masturbatory Guile. (494 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Masturbatory Guile. by danie5211: 9:14am On Jun 09, 2018
so i do masturbate frequently.i would rub penis against bed viewing sex galleries.manytimes i would release sperm..i bleeped the bed this morning viewing sex galleries.don't want to be seen masturbating,i rolled drum at airport rd to wedge it.....i do go to hotels to pay for sex,don't want to be seen entering hotels...hypocritical stuff(but do i know that it is hypocrisy,i don't for if i did,i would be saved)...am a witch,i do fly in the dream,i do eat in the dream and outside the dream.they feed me wit gutter,wit refuse,wit faeces mix wit latrine water,with gutter mix with refuse,wit tomato water,with much gutter mix with much refuse...i do have dreadlocks..
Re: Masturbatory Guile. by danie5211: 9:48am On Jan 05, 2019
danie5211:
so i do masturbate frequently.i would rub penis against bed viewing sex galleries.manytimes i would release sperm..i bleeped the bed this morning viewing sex galleries.don't want to be seen masturbating,i rolled drum at airport rd to wedge it.....i do go to hotels to pay for sex,don't want to be seen entering hotels...hypocritical stuff(but do i know that it is hypocrisy,i don't for if i did,i would be saved)...am a witch,i do fly in the dream,i do eat in the dream and outside the dream.they feed me wit gutter,wit refuse,wit faeces mix wit latrine water,with gutter mix with refuse,wit tomato water,with much gutter mix with much refuse...i do have dreadlocks..
what is worse that i seem to be comfortable with the dreadlocks...with the naivety..with the pride..with the insecurity..with the insanity

(1) (Reply)

I Left Church Vigil To Burgle House –suspect / (video) Here Is The Real Story Of The Tanker That Exploded: / Two Robbery Suspects Escape From SARS Detention In Akure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.