Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,356 members, 7,812,013 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:12 AM

Jobs and Professional CV: Get your CV review...Get your Job... - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Jobs and Professional CV: Get your CV review...Get your Job... (4483 Views)

Question An American Asked About Nigerians Stealing Their Jobs And Reply He Got / I Have Been Offered Two Jobs And I Don't Know Which One To Choose. Please Help / Professional CV and Cover Letter Templates For Job Seekers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jobs and Professional CV: Get your CV review...Get your Job... by Iamhumble: 9:27pm On Oct 08, 2018
Done.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jobs and Professional CV: Get your CV review...Get your Job... by gabriel88(m): 1:47pm On Jan 12, 2019
Finance Intern
Company Name ACTED Company Location Lagos, NG
https://www.acted.org/en/jobs/finance-intern-maiduguri/

Job description
Since 1993, as an international non-governmental organization, ACTED has been committed to immediate humanitarian relief to support those in urgent need and protect people’s dignity, while co-creating longer term opportunities for sustainable growth and fulfilling people’s potential.
ACTED endeavors to respond to humanitarian crises and build resilience; promote inclusive and sustainable growth; co-construct effective governance and support the building of civil society worldwide by investing in people and their potential.
We go the last mile: ACTED’s mission is to save lives and support people in meeting their needs in hard to reach areas. With a team of 4,600 national staff 400 international staff, ACTED is active in 37 countries and implements more than 500 projects a year reaching over 14 million beneficiaries.
ACTED Nigeria
Present in Nigeria since 2017, ACTED teams are supporting displaced and conflict-affected populations in the North-East of the country, around Maiduguri, with a coordination office based in Abuja. The NGO provides emergency assistance to the most vulnerable populations through a variety of activities, such as building emergency shelters, distributing non-food items, assisting in the management of camps for displaced persons or providing logistical support as well as information management services to the humanitarian community.
You will be in charge of
**1.Contribute to ACTED Compliance and Accountability**
Provide support to the Finance Officer on controlling the compliance of the ACTED documentation by checking the accuracy, exhaustiveness and consistency of the information contained in these documents in line with ACTED and donors’ procedures for both capital and field expenses (scope to be determined by the CFM/CD); and provide discrepancies’ consolidated reports to the Country Finance Manager.
Support the Finance Officer in checking partners’ financial transactions and ensure correct allocations to respective budget lines through a check list; upon request, travel to the field and physically conduct a random sample of partners’ vouchers and ensure the financial transactions meet donor requirements
Suggest update and improvement of ACTED’s procedures in link with the CFM;
Support to external audits preparation.
**2.Control of Monthly Internal Reporting tools**
Accounting (PRATIC) review
between the 10th and the 15th
Check That
the financial flows are lettered on a monthly basis in SAGA
flows cross-countries (including HQ) are well cross-referenced before local salaries payments
the Monthly InforEuro exchange rate table with the exchange rates entered in SAGA
Finance TITANIC review
Crosscheck SAGA and Allocation Tables: in case of discrepancies, send a list of corrections to be validated by the CFM for the Finance Officer to correct data in SAGA or Allocation Tables;
Crosscheck the Allocation Tables and the monthly forecasts in the Budget Follow Ups (BFUs): in case of discrepancies, send a list of corrections to be validated by the CFM for the Finance Officer;
Crosscheck the consistency of data between SAGA, BFUs, CFU and DFU;
Crosscheck the Red Cell Game with the physical vouchers received at Country Office Level;
Crosscheck the Cofounding Follow-Up is in line with the BFUs (including a cofounding section);
Review the monthly ATROCE: general information, template, projects data, amounts reported and instalments received (both at field and HQ level)
Fill the TITANIC follow-up
Cost Control
Detect possible variances on the Monthly Running Cost Follow-Up and inform CFM accordingly (through a memo);
Upon request of the CFM, conduct market surveys;
Prepare a monthly Finance Control Report
HR TITANIC
between the 25th and the 30th
Cross-check the consistency of the analytical allocation between the Allocation Tables, the Staff Data base and the HR TITANIC.
3.Provide support to the daily tasks**:
Preparation of Budgets
Draft of Financial Sheets
Preparation of Financial Reports
Midyear and Annual Accounting Closure
Archiving
Expected Skills And Qualifications
Msc in Administration, Business Management or equivalent.
Finance and accounting skills required
Willingness to undertake serious responsibility and manage stress efficiently
Excellent communication skills, including advanced written and oral English
Conditions
Living allowance of 300 USD
Lodging and food provided in the ACTED Guesthouse
Flights tickets in and out + Visa taken in charge by ACTED
Provision of medical and repatriation insurances

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jobs and Professional CV: Get your CV review...Get your Job... by gabriel88(m): 1:50pm On Jan 12, 2019

2 Likes

Re: Jobs and Professional CV: Get your CV review...Get your Job... by Vtrd: 5:02pm On Jan 12, 2019
gabriel88:
Project Development Intern – Maiduguri
https://www.acted.org/en/jobs/project-development-intern-maiduguri-2/
Sent my cv to your website.

2 Likes

Re: Jobs and Professional CV: Get your CV review...Get your Job... by gabriel88(m): 6:22pm On Jan 12, 2019
Vtrd:

Sent my cv to your website.
You mean you applied on the website abi?

3 Likes

Re: Jobs and Professional CV: Get your CV review...Get your Job... by Vtrd: 8:22pm On Jan 12, 2019
gabriel88:

You mean you applied on the website abi?
Yes boss

4 Likes

Re: Jobs and Professional CV: Get your CV review...Get your Job... by gabriel88(m): 1:28pm On Jan 13, 2019
STILL ON...........

KPMG Nigeria Graduate Internship Program 2019

KPMG is a global network of professional firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory Services. Our vision is to build and sustain our reputation as the best firm to work with by ensuring our people, clients and communities achieve their full potential.

We are looking to hire young, vibrant and driven candidates to fill the position below:

Title: 2019 KPMG Graduate Internship Program

Auto req ID: 140688BR
Engagement Type: Internship

Requirements

To be eligible, all applicants must:
Be below 26 years of age
Have a minimum of 5 credits at SSCE (or its equivalent) in one sitting (Mathematics and English inclusive).
Have a minimum of Second Class Upper Division in any discipline Transcript required showing CGPA
Be currently undergoing a Master’s degree program.
Pass the KPMG Graduate Aptitude test and Essay.
Have strong communication and interpersonal skills, and an ability to work in a team.

Duration
The summer internship period is for a minimum of 6 weeks and runs yearly from June till September. Please note that selection is based on performance and subject to manpower needs.

Application Closing Date
Not Specified.
https://krb-sjobs.brassring.com/TGnewUI/Search/Home/HomeWithPreLoad?partnerid=30008&siteid=5025&PageType=searchResults&SearchType=linkquery&LinkID=15#jobDetails=51350_5025

2 Likes

Re: Jobs and Professional CV: Get your CV review...Get your Job... by Ifynoble100(m): 1:45pm On Jan 13, 2019
Done

2 Likes

Re: Jobs and Professional CV: Get your CV review...Get your Job... by gabriel88(m): 2:13pm On Jan 13, 2019
75% of CVs NEVER GET A CALL BACK . LET'S HELP YOU GET THAT WINNING CV YOU DESERVE....

Drop your CV for review and rewrite for a token fee..........zataraict@gmail.com

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jobs and Professional CV: Get your CV review...Get your Job... by gabriel88(m): 2:52pm On Jan 13, 2019
RELATIONSHIP OFFICER-NIGERIAN STOCK EXCHANGE
https://www.nse.com.ng:8443/careers/#/vacancy/115

2 Likes

Re: Jobs and Professional CV: Get your CV review...Get your Job... by gabriel88(m): 2:54pm On Jan 13, 2019
DATA SUPPORT ANALYST-THE NIGERIAN STOCK EXCHANGE

https://www.nse.com.ng:8443/careers/#/vacancy/114

2 Likes

Re: Jobs and Professional CV: Get your CV review...Get your Job... by ostopsmich(m): 3:18pm On Jan 13, 2019
gabriel88:
75% of CVs NEVER GET A CALL BACK . LET'S HELP YOU GET THAT WINNING CV YOU DESERVE....

Drop your CV for review and rewrite for a token fee..........zataraict@gmail.com
Done... My email is ostopsmich@gmail.com

3 Likes

Re: Jobs and Professional CV: Get your CV review...Get your Job... by nzkejih(f): 3:53pm On Jan 13, 2019
Done

3 Likes

Re: Jobs and Professional CV: Get your CV review...Get your Job... by dammyllare(m): 4:30pm On Jan 13, 2019
Done.
Expecting your reply,review and critic on the CV
Olumuyiwa Chris
Thank you.

3 Likes

Re: Jobs and Professional CV: Get your CV review...Get your Job... by gabriel88(m): 3:57am On Jan 14, 2019
Job Title: Health Coordinator

Sector: Health

Employment Category: Fixed Term

Employment Type: Full-Time

https://rescue.csod.com/ats/careersite/JobDetails.aspx?site=1&id=3414

3 Likes

Re: Jobs and Professional CV: Get your CV review...Get your Job... by gabriel88(m): 4:10am On Jan 14, 2019

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jobs and Professional CV: Get your CV review...Get your Job... by MrAwesome001(m): 5:34am On Jan 14, 2019
Professional Social Media Manager available for Hire

Reaching and keeping your target audience in their thousands and millions is very easy, depending on the luxury of time you can allow me do the job for your organization while you relax and make extra gains on the area you are most interested in. Be it sales, marketing, partnerships and etc.
Hence I apply/propose for the job of a social media manager in your organization/company. You won’t need to allocate any office to me if there are no prior provisions for that as I can work from anywhere and make sure I deliver your expected result.
WHAT I CAN DO FOR YOU AS A SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGER.
1) I can boost highly classified Internet adverts for your organization or company and make sure it gets to the particular category of customers or clients you are interested in. e.g. Females between 18-35 years who live in Victoria Island Lagos and are single. Yes I can do that excellently.
2) I can make over 10,000 people and above to become interested in your company or organization in less than 3 business days, hence securing more sales or marketing for your profit boost.
3) I can chat with your customers and clients at any time of the day including midnights to answer their questions and make sure i secure over 70 percent of the business deals that are proposed online (I don’t want to over exaggerate)
4) The most important part. I can set fire on the tail of your competitors with my writing and graphics designing skills which I will put up on every post, thereby making your organization/company gain massive online presence above your competitors on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, Whatsapp, Snapchat and via email.
Over 85% of the world’s most active people are all on the internet. No other media should be considered superior as the reach of the internet is as the air in the atmosphere.
My results announce my qualification and my salary will not pull a strand of hair from your head. Very affordable. Call me now if you want to enhance the social media to grow your business.
+2347036900452 or +2348158511778
Email: mrawesomesblog@gmail.com

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jobs and Professional CV: Get your CV review...Get your Job... by gabriel88(m): 12:50pm On Jan 17, 2019

2 Likes

Re: Jobs and Professional CV: Get your CV review...Get your Job... by Opera240: 2:07pm On Jan 17, 2019
Done

2 Likes

Re: Jobs and Professional CV: Get your CV review...Get your Job... by gabriel88(m): 1:18pm On Jan 19, 2019
I think I can make bold to say that I’ve reviewed over 250 CVs right from this platform and some I couldn’t due to the volume of response we keep receiving every day. I’m very sorry if you are part of those we couldn’t attend to, you can still forward to the mail…zataraict@gmail.com.
I can also make bold to say that over 30 persons paid and subscribed to our Pro CV and Job Search. Testimonies abound and I believe some of them are reading this right now.
We’ve a track record of efficiency in our service delivery and we’ve not been reported of a foul play in our dealings. Our clients range from PhDs’ to the SSCEs’ holders.
NB: If I ever reviewed your CV and I noted that you need a Professional Outlook, you really need a Pro CV. You can’t have something like the attached image below and expect to get an invite from the HR.
Let me stop here for now….

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jobs and Professional CV: Get your CV review...Get your Job... by simpoler: 4:22pm On Jan 19, 2019
Done

3 Likes

Re: Jobs and Professional CV: Get your CV review...Get your Job... by Seamus10: 7:24pm On Jan 19, 2019
I Would Send My Own Right Away Boss.

3 Likes

Re: Jobs and Professional CV: Get your CV review...Get your Job... by wasliuolu1991(m): 10:50pm On Jan 21, 2019
Thanks Boss....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jobs and Professional CV: Get your CV review...Get your Job... by Zamzibar(f): 10:53pm On Jan 21, 2019
I'm sending my own now. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Jobs and Professional CV: Get your CV review...Get your Job... by opizzy001(m): 10:55pm On Jan 21, 2019
Done.

1 Like

Re: Jobs and Professional CV: Get your CV review...Get your Job... by gabriel88(m): 12:51pm On Jan 27, 2019
Everyone knows that when searching for a job, the first task you will have to complete for a potential employer is, “Send a copy of your resume.” This is your first impression, and you will be judged. You don’t want to wait until your interview to “wow” them. If your resume doesn’t do it, you won’t even get a chance.

Drop your CV for review..
Get you Professional CV
Re: Jobs and Professional CV: Get your CV review...Get your Job... by gabriel88(m): 8:20am On Jan 28, 2019
Our mission is not to condemn your CV just because we want you pay us but to point out holes which the recruiters or ATS will use as an advantage to reject your applications. For instance, you can't say "Proficient in Microsoft Software Packages" and your CV is not showing your command in the use of Microsoft Word. Wrong spelling everywhere, no proper alignment, use of colors and fonts e.t.c....

However, if your CV really need a professional touch, it will be boldly written on your CV after review. Also, you can also contact us for an upgrade, makeover or Professional CV so to say.

Don't ever think you can do it alone...we all require help at one point of our life.
Re: Jobs and Professional CV: Get your CV review...Get your Job... by gabriel88(m): 10:31am On Feb 04, 2019
Re: Jobs and Professional CV: Get your CV review...Get your Job... by mario2k(m): 10:53am On Feb 04, 2019
Done

1 Like

Re: Jobs and Professional CV: Get your CV review...Get your Job... by gabriel88(m): 10:59am On Feb 04, 2019
This is really important...Check it out....

TEK-EXPERTS
https://www.tek-experts.com/en-us/tek-experts-nigeria-jobs-in-lagos
Re: Jobs and Professional CV: Get your CV review...Get your Job... by gabriel88(m): 2:07pm On Feb 04, 2019
The International Institute of Tropical Agriculture (IITA)

https://ngojobsinafrica.com/job/research-associate-3/
Re: Jobs and Professional CV: Get your CV review...Get your Job... by gabriel88(m): 2:15pm On Feb 04, 2019
Médecins du Monde or Doctors of the World

https://ngojobsinafrica.com/job/data-officer/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NERC Shortlists Candidates For Aptitude Test / Customer Care Representatives Needed.. Pay Is 60,000. / Npower

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.