Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

Why We Are Against Falz’s Song — Muric.see Pics - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why We Are Against Falz’s Song — Muric.see Pics (1043 Views)

This Is Nigeria’: MURIC Takes Battle Against Falz To CAN / Battle Line Drawn: ‘this Is Nigeria’: MURIC Takes Battle Against Falz To CAN / We Are Not Withdrawing The 'This Is Nigeria' Video - Falz's Management To MURIC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why We Are Against Falz’s Song — Muric.see Pics by Antoeni(m): 11:51am On Jun 09, 2018
Ishaq Akintola, the director of The Muslim Rights Concern (MURIC) has said the organisation would still take legal action against Folarin ‘Falz’ Falana, if he fails to withdraw his ‘This is Nigeria’ video on the expiration of the seven days ultimatum.
Speaking exclusively to PREMIUM TIMES on June 8, Mr. Akintola, a professor, gave reasons for its demands.
PT: Falz’s management team has said that it won’t pull down the video but would rather meet MURIC in court. What does your organisation have to say to this?
Akintola : We don’t need to react to that again because we’ve made our stance known. We told the world what we’ll do, we’ll go to court. Unfortunately, some Nigerians will not face the fact; they’ll not respect the rule of law.
There are people who will because they are provoked by a production, go to the street, fighting, breaking bottles, breaking windscreen. We are civilised people, we are peace-lovers, law-abiding Nigerians, people who have respect for the rule of law, we have decided to go to court and a lot of Nigerians think that it is just too much.
PT: Your ultimatum expires on June 12, do you see Falz apologising or pulling down the video before then?
Akintola : I don’t know. We don’t have a problem, we have told Falz what we’ll do, if we like, we can go to court at the end of the ultimatum, if we like, we can defer it for three or even seven years.
The video is eternal, we’re not in a hurry and there are other steps that can be taken. There is a government in this country, there is a system, if the system worked such video should not be in circulation.
There are other options we can explore. Falz is a young man, he is like my own son and I don’t have to ‘push’ him.
PT: Are you aware that another group, Muslim Against Terror has defended Falz? They say MURIC does not have an understanding of veil usage

2 Shares

Re: Why We Are Against Falz’s Song — Muric.see Pics by andreme(m): 11:54am On Jun 09, 2018
No smiling
Re: Why We Are Against Falz’s Song — Muric.see Pics by Optional09: 11:58am On Jun 09, 2018
That’s why I don’t like terrorists

2 Likes

Re: Why We Are Against Falz’s Song — Muric.see Pics by Beremx(f): 11:58am On Jun 09, 2018
Stupid comments from a smashed cockroach.

He knows he will lose if he goes to court and he is already licking his wounds .

Fulani wanna-be terrorist.

3 Likes

Re: Why We Are Against Falz’s Song — Muric.see Pics by Optional09: 12:03pm On Jun 09, 2018
After all the gra gra it will end at Offa Robbery

1 Like

Re: Why We Are Against Falz’s Song — Muric.see Pics by Acjohn(m): 12:08pm On Jun 09, 2018
I wonder when Yoruba will grow wise that Hausa are using them, the first time I can remember a Yoruba Muslim become a registrar of JAMB, allegations of forcing people to write Arabic is all over the place, I am not surprised that the MURIC that was in coma before now suddenly condemns everything including music just to stay in the news. To my surprised their youths are gradually lured into the ungodly fray, that's why I see no Miracle or Phyno while small Doctor and the others are invited to Aso rock.
The biggest insult in all their over zealousness is that when the chips are down the Hausa Fulani still see them as infidels and slaughter them like every other so called idle worshiper. I wish they wake from their slumber soon because they only remain in the news while they are useful.

1 Like

Re: Why We Are Against Falz’s Song — Muric.see Pics by EbukaHades10(m): 12:19pm On Jun 09, 2018
What is Muric?

1 Like

Re: Why We Are Against Falz’s Song — Muric.see Pics by Antoeni(m): 12:23pm On Jun 09, 2018
What will now happen to the 7Days Ultimatum given to FALZ Son of Falana?
Re: Why We Are Against Falz’s Song — Muric.see Pics by Chubhie: 12:25pm On Jun 09, 2018
A professor vs a lawyer. The arguments would be quite stimulating to observe as a neutral.

1 Like

Re: Why We Are Against Falz’s Song — Muric.see Pics by daryoor(m): 12:25pm On Jun 09, 2018
Jobless muric . Herds men are killing christains u kept mute.

Its d chibok girls thats dancing shaku shak that u will be analysing. It just mean una too like fight.

Useless people useless ........

#Get that visa

3 Likes

Re: Why We Are Against Falz’s Song — Muric.see Pics by Antoeni(m): 12:43pm On Jun 09, 2018
Real Islamic Fanatics

1 Like

Re: Why We Are Against Falz’s Song — Muric.see Pics by Antoeni(m): 12:47pm On Jun 09, 2018
Pls you people should not go and plant bomb in his show or concerts

2 Likes

Re: Why We Are Against Falz’s Song — Muric.see Pics by sloopyy: 3:03pm On Jun 09, 2018
This one man organization again angry

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Comedian I Go Dye Shades Fayose Over Tear Gas Incident / See The Top 10 Most Followed Nigerian Celebrities On Instagram / 10 Tonto Dike’s Church Styles We Are Crushing On (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.