Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,099 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:28 AM

Please how can I go about this?? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please how can I go about this?? (371 Views)

⭐⭐ Follow Me As I Go From ₦1500 To ₦100,000 In 30 Days ⭐⭐ / Do I Go For A Keke Or Mini Bus? Advice Needed / What Business Or Investment Can I Go Into With 1millon Naira? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please how can I go about this?? by iamleumas: 12:29pm On Jun 09, 2018
Good morning and thanks for your interest in this thread...
PLEASE I NEED YOUR ADVICE.

As the World Cup 2018 approaches I want to compile some basic facts & information about the competition and turn it into a flyer that people can read. This flyer will include:
-name of highest goal scorers till date
- list of countries that'll host it in 2022, 2026, 2030, etc
- Fixtures from group stage to final
- untold history about the world cup, etc.

Is it advisable to go on with this business? If yes, like how much can I fix for the flyer?

PLEASE NOTE: i am a student (polytechnic) and I wish to sell it in school.

I'll be very glad if you can advise me on this. Thanks so much sir/ma.
Re: Please how can I go about this?? by Jacktheripper: 2:05pm On Jun 09, 2018
I would say why not create a form of contest. Getting the form will cost 1k and then flyer #500, that will cost interested participants 1500.Now your contest will be based on the contents of the flyer and promise the winner enticing price either in cash or in gifts.It could as well be an online contest.

1 Like

Re: Please how can I go about this?? by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jun 09, 2018
I would simply advice you use a website instead - because as a student it's simply accessible by all, you gets more income on that's and also make it's easier for anyone to use.
If you are interested in these
Message whats@09036674781

I will give full explanation

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Digital Tools That Consistently Attract More Customers And Generate Sales. / Stop Missing Golden Oppurtunities, Make Your Choice In Properies Invest Here / BEADWORKS AND BLING WORKS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.