Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,801 members, 7,841,106 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 09:02 PM

I Need A Virgin Guy - Dating And Meet-up Zone (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I Need A Virgin Guy (9032 Views)

I Need A Virgin (lady) For A Serious Relationship And Marriage Anytime Soon / A Virgin Guy Who Needs Hot Girl / 25 Year Old Virgin Guy Needs A Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need A Virgin Guy by yusuf2(m): 4:24pm On Jun 03, 2010
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=368009.msg5135265#msg5135265

This is absurd and to think it made Homepage, NONSENSE. OP can't even construct a proper LIE. Telling people who dont give 2 Zap.s that she's a virgin
Re: I Need A Virgin Guy by maclatunji: 4:26pm On Jun 03, 2010
tomelistic:

@poster, a virgin guy shocked shocked shocked, God forbid!!!!!!!!! am a virgin but i dont want to marry a virgin guy, i mean who will teach the other, we will just be like Adam and Eve, dont even want to meet such a man. is normal for a girl to be a virgin but a virgin guy? naaaaaa, there must be something rong somewhere, either psychological or spiritual. pls be care wen your selecting.

Don't be a silly girl, the fact that we are here shows that Adam (Alaihi Salam) did not have impediments with procreating even though he and his wife were the first to have intimacy. Don't be fooled the majority is not always right. Dare to think independently and avoid herd intelligence.
Re: I Need A Virgin Guy by Toppiano(m): 4:34pm On Jun 03, 2010
No wahala.
Shakara go end wen u carry belle grin cool
Re: I Need A Virgin Guy by TheClown: 4:47pm On Jun 03, 2010
Hi Honey, in sincere response to your post, I know a guy who is a virgin. A friend of mine, 27 years old. He claims to be too strict with the kind of girls he goes out with and would not ask a girl out until he can confirm that she is a virgin. We've been friends since childhood and up till now he has no girl friend! He is very intelligent, an architect, works with a building company that pays him gold (I mean huge salary by normal standard) just to keep him for themselves. If you are serious, please I can connect you with the guy, jokes apart!
Re: I Need A Virgin Guy by chamotex(m): 5:36pm On Jun 03, 2010
Poster, Im here!
Re: I Need A Virgin Guy by Bestglo(f): 5:39pm On Jun 03, 2010
@ topic
         tongue i don hear
Re: I Need A Virgin Guy by AT1: 5:53pm On Jun 03, 2010
shocked lipsrsealed
Re: I Need A Virgin Guy by chinesedoll(f): 6:03pm On Jun 03, 2010
The Clown:

Hi Honey, in sincere response to your post, I know a guy who is a virgin. A friend of mine, 27 years old. He claims to be too strict with the kind of girls he goes out with and would not ask a girl out until he can confirm that she is a virgin. We've been friends since childhood and up till now he has no girl friend! He is very intelligent, an architect, works with a building company that pays him gold (I mean huge salary by normal standard) just to keep him for themselves. If you are serious, please I can connect you with the guy, jokes apart!

Leave the poster, me I am a virgin, hook me up with this ur friend jare
about how many zeros is his salary? and in what currency? grin
Re: I Need A Virgin Guy by myke1759(m): 6:11pm On Jun 03, 2010
@tomilistic, you are a virgin too,right? what da hell are you doing on sexuality page?u want to get corrupted by 190, abi?
before i know wat to do,how old are?tell now if not,something go shele, i'm waiting,
Re: I Need A Virgin Guy by Rastamann: 6:18pm On Jun 03, 2010
Leff matter, which kind virgin? You better start dey look for virgina.
Re: I Need A Virgin Guy by Agbo2(m): 6:39pm On Jun 03, 2010
@ tomilistic,
you think something must be wrong somewhere for a mature guy to be a virgin?
dont you think something must be wrong somewhere for a mature babe like you to be a virgin too?
think about it.
Re: I Need A Virgin Guy by Jarus(m): 7:22pm On Jun 03, 2010
By Poster, Dec 27, 2010
i met this guy some couple of months ago and he told me he love me but anytime i chew something in my mouth and ask him to take it from my mouth, he refuse but when he want to make love with me he kissed me deeply till all my saliva is dried up.

Virgin indeed!
Re: I Need A Virgin Guy by chiwescare(m): 7:43pm On Jun 03, 2010
things Have changed all guys praise the LORD in fact i would say we are beautiful and pretty for a woman or a girl looking for a guy that is a virgin in fact they are many,  just ask it shall be giving unto you seek them you will find them.
grin grin
Re: I Need A Virgin Guy by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jun 03, 2010
honey247 (f)
nigeria

Why Must My Guy Refuse Taking Things From My Mouth
« on: December 17, 2009, 08:59 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nairalanders
i met this guy some couple of months ago and he told me he love me but anytime i chew something in my mouth and ask him to take it from my mouth, he refuse but when he want to make love with me he kissed me deeply till all my saliva is dried up.

my confusion is, does this guy really love because if he cannot take things from my mouth and he choose to kiss me i might think all he wants is just love making and nothing again. pls i need your advice on this and pls avoid YABIS. i am counting on your advice to make up my mind in this relationship

That was posted by our supposed virgin, i fink ur more of a ritualist.
Please be guided, do u fink we are here for unecessary shenanigans angry angry
Re: I Need A Virgin Guy by chelseabmw(m): 11:06pm On Jun 03, 2010
virgin prick needed
Re: I Need A Virgin Guy by MikeLarry(m): 11:11pm On Jun 03, 2010
LOL @poster. You are kidding right?
Re: I Need A Virgin Guy by binigurl07: 11:20pm On Jun 03, 2010
angry
Re: I Need A Virgin Guy by dozymars(m): 11:59pm On Jun 03, 2010
Virgin Indeed.

No Virgin will boldly proclaim her virginity publicly.
No Virgin will have such ID- honey247.
Infact she is out to play some mugus for dough.
Re: I Need A Virgin Guy by ihebrooke(m): 12:24am On Jun 04, 2010
I find it hard to believe this girl. Is she playing with Nairalanders or what.
Take time and review her former posts and check her "Virginity claim"

(Why Must My Guy Refuse Taking Things From My Mouth)

"Nairalanders

my confusion is, does this guy really love because if he cannot take things from my mouth and he choose to kiss me i might think all he wants is just love making and nothing again. pls i need your advice on this and pls avoid YABIS. i am counting on your advice to make up my mind in this relationship"

Another of her posts/thread

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-367757.0.html
(I'm In Love With My Dad)
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Yet Another

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=394702.msg5470406#msg5470406

(Honey247)

"VAL
my guy want me to travel all the way from abuja down to lagos all in the name of valentine"

Yet not forgetting the "pregnancy Confirmation" which may or may not be her that is involved in it.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=398014.msg5510523#msg5510523
  tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

Now tell me, Is this girl to be taken seriously?
Re: I Need A Virgin Guy by Nobody: 12:27am On Jun 04, 2010
i also saw her mastication thread.

maybe na he sef, who knows.
Re: I Need A Virgin Guy by sirfas: 5:21am On Jun 04, 2010
sorry madam your request is not available for the working class.
Re: I Need A Virgin Guy by mrkoma2012: 7:27am On Jun 04, 2010
Dreamer, i need a male virgin indeed or u need a male cash point
Re: I Need A Virgin Guy by Nobody: 10:48am On Jun 04, 2010
@ Poster, what do we do for a leaving not living? I guess u meant rituals. Get to go, such a junkie.
Re: I Need A Virgin Guy by teskyg: 11:04am On Jun 04, 2010
I am a Virgin,i work with a major oil Giant, in Lekki, Come and get me, Hope you meet my standard , i will be gentle when the firework starts, My Grand dad is a Virgin,
Re: I Need A Virgin Guy by jokingmary(m): 12:08pm On Jun 04, 2010
Just go through some of this links posted and ask yourself again if she is really a virgin
Re: I Need A Virgin Guy by omamokta: 1:19pm On Jun 04, 2010
Gbomo Gbomo ti de
Re: I Need A Virgin Guy by marryjay(m): 3:01pm On Jun 04, 2010
yeah ,i am here a virgin man 92 years .i once fook a lady when i was 11 years old ,no sperm nothing came out since then i'm reamain a virgin man

call me 08093567820 or bell me virginman@yahoo.com
Re: I Need A Virgin Guy by youfreshie: 6:01pm On Jun 04, 2010
Lol smiley
Re: I Need A Virgin Guy by manmade(m): 6:42pm On Jun 04, 2010
I met this guy some couple of months ago and he told me he love me but anytime i chew something in my mouth and ask him to take it from my mouth, he refuse but when he want to make love with me he kissed me deeply till all my saliva is dried up.

my confusion is, does this guy really love because if he cannot take things from my mouth and he choose to kiss me i might think all he wants is just love making and nothing again. pls i need your advice on this and pls avoid YABIS. i am counting on your advice to make up my mind in this relationship
[quote][/quote]

I supposed the guy in question made love to u thru anus grin
Re: I Need A Virgin Guy by manmade(m): 6:55pm On Jun 04, 2010
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-367757.0.html#msg5132315
( I'M IN LOVE WITH MY DAD.)
Honey, don't mind me , honestly If ur Dad disvirgined u technically u are still a virgin!
Re: I Need A Virgin Guy by ubongnam: 7:08pm On Jun 04, 2010
ur not sure of wht ur looking 4,a virgin or a rich man?
Re: I Need A Virgin Guy by namski(m): 8:10pm On Jun 04, 2010
virgin girl + virgin guy = confused pair.

Poster, pls by the time you find your virgin guy, pls come back to tell us how una take do am the first time.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ladies: Do You Need A Serious Guy For A Relationship? Check Out Guys Contact / Three Reasons Why Someone Should Marry You? / Best Sugar Mummy Whatsapp Group Invite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.