Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,263 members, 7,846,233 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 12:30 PM

Be Your Own Boss... Be A Film Maker/Youtuber - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Be Your Own Boss... Be A Film Maker/Youtuber (5063 Views)

Why Cereal Maker Kellogg Plans To Invest $420m In Nigeria / Organic Cream Mixing Ebook- Be Your Own Boss / WHAT NEXT YOU CAN DO TO BE YOUR OWN BOSS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Be Your Own Boss... Be A Film Maker/Youtuber by naifizzy: 2:28pm On Jun 14, 2018
Beautiful day to shoot
Re: Be Your Own Boss... Be A Film Maker/Youtuber by naifizzy: 4:11am On Jun 15, 2018
Very good morning to you all
Re: Be Your Own Boss... Be A Film Maker/Youtuber by naifizzy: 11:16am On Jun 15, 2018
Beautiful day
Re: Be Your Own Boss... Be A Film Maker/Youtuber by naifizzy: 2:27pm On Jun 15, 2018
No limit to dreaming. Dare to dream
Re: Be Your Own Boss... Be A Film Maker/Youtuber by naifizzy: 5:47pm On Jun 15, 2018
Never too late to pursue your dreams
Re: Be Your Own Boss... Be A Film Maker/Youtuber by petrob: 6:20pm On Jun 15, 2018
Sorry, you had to search online to get this information. BetKING Agent Shops are probably not in your area, and I believe that this unavailability presents an opportunity for you to become an agent and earn more money than you can imagine.
Maybe you are an agent of bet9ja, WGB, 1960bet, Nairabet, Surebet247 ,MerryBet ,UCB365, Lions Bet,sportybet ,Access Bet …or those other strange betting companies that hide to operate. It is time you port to the original, it is time you switch to guaranteed income. No mago mago, no more lying to your customers. ( you need and agent account now now call 08181263895 also strategy to pick a good location and setup moves to breakeven in less than 3 months and many tips available
some nice features of betking
(cashout online and in shop )
(BetKing has raised the bar on the Accumulator Bonus from 170% to a whopping 225%!)
(BetKing now offers the 100% Welcome Bonus on first-time deposits)
(Weekends payments)
click here to become an agent https://ams.betking.com/agent
I dare you to watch this Vids
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=chfjXFM-5KI
https://www.facebook.com/BetKingNG/videos/2050743575198050/?t=31
Re: Be Your Own Boss... Be A Film Maker/Youtuber by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jun 15, 2018
naifizzy:
Hi,

Just last week we launched our training program A-Z on Videography, Editiing, Motion Graphics and Animation.

And the few Trainees that were oppurtuined to join us have really exceeded their expectations...

Before then they knew nothing about videography, now they are halfway to becoming professionals and exploring their creativity.

We make it look so easy...

There is an 85 % discount ending by June 25th 2018 dont miss out from this....

We are based in Lagos, Egbeda.

We operate on a flexible program to suit ur needs.

Interested? Send an email to

grandvideoinstitute@gmail.com

Find some work of 1 of our trainee...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vfe7FNci48A

Best regards
you have a mail
Re: Be Your Own Boss... Be A Film Maker/Youtuber by naifizzy: 10:21pm On Jun 15, 2018
Intermilanfan:
you have a mail

Re: Be Your Own Boss... Be A Film Maker/Youtuber by dabolaji: 11:39pm On Jun 15, 2018
Training duration
Re: Be Your Own Boss... Be A Film Maker/Youtuber by naifizzy: 10:56am On Jun 16, 2018
dabolaji:
Training duration

1 month of intense practicals.

In 2 weeks our new trainees were able to master there skills in Videograpgy and Motion graphics.

Everything lies on how creative you are.

I will teach you the skills and setups and its up to you to dream big and make the best use of the skills you have learnt.

1 Like

Re: Be Your Own Boss... Be A Film Maker/Youtuber by naifizzy: 7:28pm On Jun 16, 2018
Good evening guys
Re: Be Your Own Boss... Be A Film Maker/Youtuber by naifizzy: 10:54pm On Jun 16, 2018
We lost sad
Re: Be Your Own Boss... Be A Film Maker/Youtuber by indoorlove(m): 11:50pm On Jun 16, 2018
Let me know when you are in Abuja. I would love to attend your training but distance is really a barrier.
Re: Be Your Own Boss... Be A Film Maker/Youtuber by naifizzy: 5:48am On Jun 17, 2018
indoorlove:
Let me know when you are in Abuja. I would love to attend your training but distance is really a barrier.

Unfortunately we wont be in Abuja anytime soon.

But we can provide you with accomodation in Lagos all at our expenses.

Tell me what you think.
Re: Be Your Own Boss... Be A Film Maker/Youtuber by indoorlove(m): 8:05am On Jun 17, 2018
naifizzy:

Unfortunately we wont be in Abuja anytime soon.

But we can provide you with accomodation in Lagos all at our expenses.

Tell me what you think.
Can you provide accommodation for two. I will probably come with a friend for the training. Also, will also like to know the training fee and every other things required.
Re: Be Your Own Boss... Be A Film Maker/Youtuber by naifizzy: 8:52am On Jun 17, 2018
indoorlove:
Can you provide accommodation for two. I will probably come with a friend for the training. Also, will also like to know the training fee and every other things required.

Yes of course we can. You and your friend can stay in my apartment. All expenses covered by me. smiley except feeding I can assure you breakfast and water though wink

Kindly send a mail to

We will reply you with all the details you need.

Thank you.
Re: Be Your Own Boss... Be A Film Maker/Youtuber by indoorlove(m): 11:40am On Jun 17, 2018
naifizzy:

Yes of course we can. You and your friend can stay in my apartment. All expenses covered by me. smiley except feeding I can assure you breakfast and water though wink

Kindly send a mail to

We will reply you with all the details you need.

Thank you.

You have a mail.
Re: Be Your Own Boss... Be A Film Maker/Youtuber by naifizzy: 8:20pm On Jun 17, 2018
Beautiful evening
Re: Be Your Own Boss... Be A Film Maker/Youtuber by naifizzy: 8:37am On Jun 18, 2018
Great morning great weather
Re: Be Your Own Boss... Be A Film Maker/Youtuber by naifizzy: 12:19pm On Jun 18, 2018
Great weather
Re: Be Your Own Boss... Be A Film Maker/Youtuber by Shinapraise(m): 3:04pm On Jun 18, 2018
grace234:
Get a Company registered today with CAC & be your own Boss

Be your own Boss register your Business name, Limited company,, .with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) of Nigeria with Accredited professionals .

Serious clients only.

Cal/Whatsapp number: 07034672434

We deliver your certificate at your doorstep!

Location:Lagos but we can deliver certificate anywhere in Nigeria ��.

Integrity Pays
I will like to register my company too
Re: Be Your Own Boss... Be A Film Maker/Youtuber by naifizzy: 4:56pm On Jun 18, 2018
smiley
Re: Be Your Own Boss... Be A Film Maker/Youtuber by naifizzy: 6:47pm On Jun 18, 2018
Great weather
Re: Be Your Own Boss... Be A Film Maker/Youtuber by naifizzy: 6:47pm On Jun 18, 2018
Great weather today.

Awesome atmosphere
Re: Be Your Own Boss... Be A Film Maker/Youtuber by naifizzy: 8:38pm On Jun 18, 2018
Great Night!!
Re: Be Your Own Boss... Be A Film Maker/Youtuber by naifizzy: 8:43am On Jun 19, 2018
Very good morning to you all.
Re: Be Your Own Boss... Be A Film Maker/Youtuber by naifizzy: 12:40pm On Jun 19, 2018
Great day my people
Re: Be Your Own Boss... Be A Film Maker/Youtuber by naifizzy: 1:53pm On Jun 19, 2018
Bright afternoon folks. Whats new?
Re: Be Your Own Boss... Be A Film Maker/Youtuber by naifizzy: 5:46pm On Jun 19, 2018
Evening guys
Re: Be Your Own Boss... Be A Film Maker/Youtuber by naifizzy: 3:00am On Jun 20, 2018
Great night
Re: Be Your Own Boss... Be A Film Maker/Youtuber by naifizzy: 8:34am On Jun 20, 2018
Great morning for great people
Re: Be Your Own Boss... Be A Film Maker/Youtuber by naifizzy: 12:17pm On Jun 20, 2018
Great response

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Five Factors Fueling The Rise Of E-commerce In Nigeria / How To Make Money On Konga Step By Step Video / Make 10k Or More In Two Weeks In Charity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.