Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,840 members, 7,841,197 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

Female Kidnapper Caught In Festac, Lagos, Stripped By Mob (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Female Kidnapper Caught In Festac, Lagos, Stripped By Mob (Photos) (54961 Views)

Female Kidnapper, Janet Igohia Arrested Trying To Pick ₦1.5M Ransom In Taraba / Woman Beaten & Stripped By Her Employer In Edo Over Theft Allegation (Graphic) / Female Kidnapper Caught In Oyo, Stripped Unclad By Mob (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Kidnapper Caught In Festac, Lagos, Stripped By Mob (Photos) by Augustap(f): 9:47pm On Jun 09, 2018
They didn't even beat her well angry
That blood is too small. Them for bisect that her coconut head
Re: Female Kidnapper Caught In Festac, Lagos, Stripped By Mob (Photos) by Feminas: 9:49pm On Jun 09, 2018
D world is cming 2 an end
Re: Female Kidnapper Caught In Festac, Lagos, Stripped By Mob (Photos) by Holocene(m): 9:55pm On Jun 09, 2018
I am still curious to the reason why they strip people naked after they had been apprehended for a crime. A sane way would be to tie them up and wait for the cops.

All those people who joined hands to beat a sinner should tell me they haven't committed an offense in their life.

Them wan see naked bobbi and bushy punna....lol
Re: Female Kidnapper Caught In Festac, Lagos, Stripped By Mob (Photos) by tunary(m): 10:05pm On Jun 09, 2018
Them no even do her anything, if na Ghanaians them go strip her and wide her legs open for everyone to see inside, so that she'll regret her life
nonsense
Re: Female Kidnapper Caught In Festac, Lagos, Stripped By Mob (Photos) by greatnaija01: 10:07pm On Jun 09, 2018
what HELP, kindly state it here and quote me.

Sundayfhd1:

Bro i need ur help
Re: Female Kidnapper Caught In Festac, Lagos, Stripped By Mob (Photos) by tunary(m): 10:14pm On Jun 09, 2018
Holocene:
I am still curious to the reason why they strip people naked after they had been apprehended for a crime. A sane way would be to tie them up and wait for the cops.

All those people who joined hands to beat a sinner should tell me they haven't committed an offense in their life.

Them wan see naked bobbi and bushy punna....lol
Tie her up and wait for the cops? are you a Nigerian?

In Nigeria if you have cash or connections you'll easily find your way out of police net so jungle justice is the answer.
The poverty rate in Nigeria is about sixty something percent so we all nid d cash
Re: Female Kidnapper Caught In Festac, Lagos, Stripped By Mob (Photos) by Holocene(m): 10:18pm On Jun 09, 2018
tunary:

Tie her up and wait for the cops? are you a Nigerian?

In Nigeria if you have cash or connections you'll easily find your way out of police net so jungle justice is the answer.
The poverty rate in Nigeria is about sixty something percent so we all nid d cash

So what if they were falsely accused just like the case of the school boys in PH some years back?

1 Like

Re: Female Kidnapper Caught In Festac, Lagos, Stripped By Mob (Photos) by jaymartin4(m): 10:19pm On Jun 09, 2018
oooduancalmdown:
If only Nigerians can do this to their leaders
grin
oooduancalmdown:
If only Nigerians can do this to their leaders
Re: Female Kidnapper Caught In Festac, Lagos, Stripped By Mob (Photos) by tunary(m): 10:26pm On Jun 09, 2018
Holocene:

So what if they were falsely accused just like the case of the school boys in PH some years back?

A genuine defense will vindicate you bro
Re: Female Kidnapper Caught In Festac, Lagos, Stripped By Mob (Photos) by junior24(m): 10:28pm On Jun 09, 2018
decatalyst:

Why the cry?

Is that your aunty?
I just dey wonder o
Re: Female Kidnapper Caught In Festac, Lagos, Stripped By Mob (Photos) by jamace(m): 10:42pm On Jun 09, 2018
thanki410:
We beat too much in Naija , why cant we just get to the police and find her sponsors....
This will giv a wide that to opening the yansh of our kidnap kingpins
Which police? Are you a JJC?
Re: Female Kidnapper Caught In Festac, Lagos, Stripped By Mob (Photos) by damiz(m): 10:51pm On Jun 09, 2018
Do you need a cinematographer to shoot your music video, advert/commercials/documentary at a low budget scale, Contact SOTS FILMS @iamsots on ig
0811 825 7286 both watsapp and call is allowed. ..
Re: Female Kidnapper Caught In Festac, Lagos, Stripped By Mob (Photos) by Holocene(m): 11:27pm On Jun 09, 2018
tunary:

A genuine defense will vindicate you bro

Lol....e be like say you never enter street fight before....broda, it wasn't easy

1 Like

Re: Female Kidnapper Caught In Festac, Lagos, Stripped By Mob (Photos) by babeosisi: 11:36pm On Jun 09, 2018
Nigerians and useless mob action.
Very backward and barbaric bunch
A bunch of hoodlums tried, sentenced and executed judgment on someone without a conviction
Unemployment is a bummer
For all of you condoning this,that woman may be your mom or grandma tomorrow
It may even be you walking by and apprehended after a crime is committed and you come walking by.
Trump called the place a shaithoLe and he was right
That's the only place things like this occur
Mad people
Tomorrow una go full church begin shout halleluia with rotten lips.
God is not mocked

1 Like

Re: Female Kidnapper Caught In Festac, Lagos, Stripped By Mob (Photos) by tunary(m): 6:07am On Jun 10, 2018
Holocene:

Lol....e be like say you never enter street fight before....broda, it wasn't easy
For where i no be that kind of person way dey fight for street o impossible
Re: Female Kidnapper Caught In Festac, Lagos, Stripped By Mob (Photos) by castrol180(m): 7:15am On Jun 10, 2018
Ina mhen! igbo woman...flat head
Re: Female Kidnapper Caught In Festac, Lagos, Stripped By Mob (Photos) by KilmerRougeDon: 7:28am On Jun 10, 2018
This one resemble man o, no be woman. See as her skull tick like shot put ball. Crimina.....

1 Like

Re: Female Kidnapper Caught In Festac, Lagos, Stripped By Mob (Photos) by SUNDICOS(m): 7:33am On Jun 10, 2018
decatalyst:

Why the cry?

Is that your aunty?
may be ooo
Re: Female Kidnapper Caught In Festac, Lagos, Stripped By Mob (Photos) by Wizaugpet(m): 7:38am On Jun 10, 2018
Op, why u blur the important part of the pix na??
Anyway, Na Old woman sef, even when I couldn't see the thing well, The Breast is nothing to talk about!!! sad
Re: Female Kidnapper Caught In Festac, Lagos, Stripped By Mob (Photos) by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jun 10, 2018
If she's guilty, I'm not sorry for her. Let her face the full wrath of the law.
Re: Female Kidnapper Caught In Festac, Lagos, Stripped By Mob (Photos) by babadigu(m): 10:42am On Dec 23, 2018
sad

(1) (2) (Reply)

How We Extract Bank Details From Stolen Phones To Withdraw Money —suspects / Two Arrested Over Ritual Killing Of 50-Year-Old Woman In Delta (Photo) / 2 Nigerians Fight Over Girls In Malaysia, One In Coma (Graphic Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.