Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,758 members, 7,809,924 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:16 PM

Do Muslims Really Believe All These About Muhammad??? - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Do Muslims Really Believe All These About Muhammad??? (1131 Views)

Do Muslims See Visions And Fall In Trance? / Why Do Muslims Ask Their Women To Stay Behind During Prayer? / What Do Muslims Belief Concerning Jesus Son Of Mary (peace Be Upon Him) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Muslims Really Believe All These About Muhammad??? by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jun 09, 2018
A course mate of mine posted this on his status lol. Reminds me of the movie "The Interview" where apparently some of Kim Jong Un's followers believed he didn't poop or pee and therefore had no butthole grin grin grin

Btw, if Muhammad didn't yawn, he'd be dead in a few minutes. I know Muslims believe yawning is evil but its a NATURAL process that you need to survive.

Please do not quote/mention this post again. Thanks to Islamic intolerance, this thread has been moved to the Muslim only section where I'm required to swear an oath before I can comment on it (my own thread). You can masturbate about the greatness of your prophet among yourselves, since nobody else is allowed to have a discussion about your religion with you. I'll be unfollowing this topic so you can post more about chickens and rats scribbling the name of Mohammad in the sand without bothering me.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Muslims Really Believe All These About Muhammad??? by Gloriousgud: 7:22pm On Jun 09, 2018
na lie. Muhammad was a dwarf. there is this book Muhammad verses the people, any Muslim who read the book will see the truth. he is the founder and initiator of terrorism in the worldwide today.

1 Like

Re: Do Muslims Really Believe All These About Muhammad??? by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jun 09, 2018
Ramadan kareem bro Rashduct4luv
Re: Do Muslims Really Believe All These About Muhammad??? by sorextee(m): 4:38am On Jun 10, 2018
I fit swear say some pple go still bliv all dat and be shouting Allahu akbar...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do Muslims Really Believe All These About Muhammad??? by Empiree: 7:38am On Jun 10, 2018
AnonyNymous:
A course mate of mine posted this on his status lol. Reminds me of the movie "The Interview" where apparently some of Kim Jong Un's followers believed he didn't poop or pee and therefore had no butthole grin grin grin

Btw, if Muhammad didn't yawn, he'd be dead in a few minutes. I know Muslims believe yawning is evil but its a NATURAL process that you need to survive.
SalaAllahu Alaiy Wasalam

You think he was like us?. Absolutely not.He was human being, YES but not like us.

Your friend forgot to add that prophet Muhammad(SAW), when he placed sand in his hand, sand would say subhanallah (Glory be to God). What is mentioned in your post are just few of his Mujiza (miracles)

If chicken could write the Name of Allah by the same food it supposed to eat, why do you think prophet Muhammad could not possess these qualities?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fOUbsYHh0Go

1 Like

Re: Do Muslims Really Believe All These About Muhammad??? by tintingz(m): 11:55pm On Jun 10, 2018
Empiree:
SalaAllahu Alaiy Wasalam

You think he was like us?. Absolutely not.He was human being, YES but not like us.

Your friend forgot to add that prophet Muhammad(SAW), when he placed sand in his hand, sand would say subhanallah (Glory be to God). What is mentioned in your post are just few of his Mujiza (miracles)

If chicken could write the Name of Allah by the same food it supposed to eat, why do you think prophet Muhammad could not possess these qualities?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fOUbsYHh0Go
Oh Ghost of Cseazar!

You actually believe Muhammad was all what the OP posted, like he's kind of an alien or Demi freaking god? Like he doesn't have shadows under the sun/light or earth cover his pee pee whenever he pee? If you believe in all these I wonder why you don't believe in Perseus son Zeus's story.

And the worse part of you is, you posted a video of a chicken eating corns or whatever that is, you didn't even notice the video was rewind/manipulated, like someone arranged the corns in Allah inscription, put the chicken there to eat and rewind the video back to it starting point.

1 Like

Re: Do Muslims Really Believe All These About Muhammad??? by Empiree: 12:26am On Jun 11, 2018
tintingz:
Oh Ghost of Cseazar!

You actually believe Muhammad was all what the OP posted, like he's kind of an alien or Demi freaking god? Like he doesn't have shadows under the sun/light or earth cover his pee pee whenever he pee? If you believe in all these I wonder why you don't believe in Perseus son Zeus's story.

And the worse part of you is, you posted a video of a chicken eating corns or whatever that is, you didn't even notice the video was rewind/manipulated, like someone arranged the corns in Allah inscription, put the chicken there to eat and rewind the video back to it starting point.
would have believed you if your observation was virtual. I rewinded twice but really didn't catch your point.

As for Zeus, did he claim Divinity or prophethood or came with revealed Book?. Now, God can gift even non Muslims mujiza. It is not criteria for believe in Islam. It is just a bonus. There are many great non Muslims blessed with karamat. So it is not a big deal.
Re: Do Muslims Really Believe All These About Muhammad??? by tintingz(m): 5:33am On Jun 11, 2018
Empiree:
would have believed you if your observation was virtual. I rewinded twice but really didn't catch your point.
Like seriously?!

- Chickens don't arrange what they eat, they eat into thier stomach, you didn't see the absurdity there, was the chicken vomiting the corns or what? How can a chicken perfectly arrange that for what purpose?

- Watch the video closely, you will see how the corns comes back together like a magnetic or telekinesis force, does the chicken has a star-war force, the chicken must be a Jedi. grin

- Watch till the end, the chicken reversed back, that is not common, chickens don't walk backward!

The people that did this video are either clowns or dumb.

As for Zeus, did he claim Divinity or prophethood or came with revealed Book?. Now, God can gift even non Muslims mujiza. It is not criteria for believe in Islam. It is just a bonus. There are many great non Muslims blessed with karamat. So it is not a big deal.
I'm talking about Perseus, Zeus's son, Perseus is son of Zeus a demi-god, Zeus is a God, Perseus is one of the hero in ancient Greek mythology that saved the Greeks from titans and monsters.

Stop using books as divinity or criteria of a God that's lame, does your God depends on books? Who gave such rules a God must reveal a book? FYI the ancient Greeks have books about thier Gods, they have laws of the Gods, the problem about religious people is that they never question how these books are made up like believing a divine scripture was magically revealed to someone in a desert cave in the middle East.

There's no one bless with magical powers, they are all fake, tricks and myths.

2 Likes

Re: Do Muslims Really Believe All These About Muhammad??? by Rashduct4luv(m): 8:27am On Jun 11, 2018
kattytamer:
Ramadan kareem bro Rashduct4luv

May Allah bless us, increase us in piety and give us good in both worlds! I think we neednt talk/argue about Miracles! Let's follow the Prophet's sunnah as we ought to!
Re: Do Muslims Really Believe All These About Muhammad??? by Nobody: 8:40am On Jun 12, 2018
Rashduct4luv:

May Allah bless us, increase us in piety and give us good in both worlds! I think we neednt talk/argue about Miracles! Let's follow the Prophet's sunnah as we ought to!

Salaam
Re: Do Muslims Really Believe All These About Muhammad??? by qeemus: 11:17am On Jun 12, 2018
The video posted above was clearly manipulated.

1 Like

Re: Do Muslims Really Believe All These About Muhammad??? by Empiree: 2:23pm On Jun 12, 2018
qeemus:
The video posted above was clearly manipulated.
could be, but I chose to not listen to the guy coming he's on a mission
Re: Do Muslims Really Believe All These About Muhammad??? by tintingz(m): 3:49pm On Jun 12, 2018
Empiree:
could be, but I chose to not listen to the guy coming he's on a mission
Lol, You won't listen to the guy even when he expose your absurdity or when his "mission" will lead you to the right path?

May FSM forgive you, RA'men.

1 Like

Re: Do Muslims Really Believe All These About Muhammad??? by Empiree: 4:13pm On Jun 12, 2018
tintingz:
Lol, You won't listen to the guy even when he expose your absurdity or when his "mission" will lead you to the right path?

May FSM forgive you, RA'men.
see bolded part, my point exactly that you are on a mission. Like you read my mind. Right path indeed. That's why ain't taking you serious cheesy

And you need to spell out FSM so that innocent mind knows what you are referring to as your god.

Flying Spaghetti Monster grin cheesy

No doubt MUJIZA happened and still happening and will continue to excel till the Last Day
Re: Do Muslims Really Believe All These About Muhammad??? by tintingz(m): 4:52pm On Jun 12, 2018
Empiree:
see bolded part, my point exactly that you are on a mission. Like you read my mind. Right path indeed. That's why ain't taking you serious cheesy

And you need to spell out FSM so that innocent mind knows what you are referring to as your god.

Flying Spaghetti Monster grin cheesy

No doubt MUJIZA happened and still happening and will continue to excel till the Last Day
How I knew you won't get the sacarsm. grin

May FSM have mercy on you. RA'men.

1 Like

Re: Do Muslims Really Believe All These About Muhammad??? by Rashduct4luv(m): 1:17pm On Jun 13, 2018
kattytamer:

Salaam

Assalam 'alaikum
Re: Do Muslims Really Believe All These About Muhammad??? by Hakeymco(m): 9:13pm On Jun 14, 2018
what is your reference @OP, since it's not documented it may be altered to be

(1) (Reply)

Is Islam Really A Religion Of Peace? / The Prophet Musa / Why Can't Spider-man Convert To Islam?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.