Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,275 members, 7,954,090 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:10 PM

Nursing Mother With Her Baby Spotted At A Betting Shop In Lagos. Photos - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nursing Mother With Her Baby Spotted At A Betting Shop In Lagos. Photos (52883 Views)

My Wife Poisoned My Mother With Salt / Benue Girl, Adoo Eugenia Ter Surprises Her Mother With A Car / Couple Died In Explosion In Abule Ado, Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nursing Mother With Her Baby Spotted At A Betting Shop In Lagos. Photos by azimibraun: 7:17am On Jun 10, 2018
The topic should be Nursing mother , baby and you. Hustling at a betting shop.
Re: Nursing Mother With Her Baby Spotted At A Betting Shop In Lagos. Photos by mctowel01: 7:23am On Jun 10, 2018
FortifiedCity:
See your eye like rat wey dem nack im head for ground

Wetin you find go there
bwaahahahahhaha... see description.... lol
Re: Nursing Mother With Her Baby Spotted At A Betting Shop In Lagos. Photos by Ayotemide(f): 7:32am On Jun 10, 2018
sammirano:

Comon guys cut her some slacks. What the woman did was wrong. If the child grow to bet heavily, she will later cry.

Because those men there are not people's fathers ba?
Re: Nursing Mother With Her Baby Spotted At A Betting Shop In Lagos. Photos by Albinoflash(m): 7:34am On Jun 10, 2018
I think gambling aka bet9ja should be banned for life,dat tin is a cancer eating up the youths,we have many school dropout now 'cos of virtual.had my owm experience,must cönfe$s was really bitter
Re: Nursing Mother With Her Baby Spotted At A Betting Shop In Lagos. Photos by tunize(m): 7:34am On Jun 10, 2018
Nobody holy pass at all...80% of nigeria play this tin some of u guyz here judging her any how even do worse(you wen dey do yahoo weda as girl or boy first judge urself, or you wen dey do pp too.cos she better pass you.) Her life, her business the only problem am having with ppl playing this stuff are the ones that expose their kids to tinz like this.it very unwise to be caring ur kids to a betting centre.
Re: Nursing Mother With Her Baby Spotted At A Betting Shop In Lagos. Photos by Nobody: 7:38am On Jun 10, 2018
Nigerians are just dirty, look at all that trash in the floor angry
Re: Nursing Mother With Her Baby Spotted At A Betting Shop In Lagos. Photos by FrankGathers1: 7:39am On Jun 10, 2018
Asito:
Bro someone said when God cast devil down from heaven...

Na inside virtual him fall.
Lol
Re: Nursing Mother With Her Baby Spotted At A Betting Shop In Lagos. Photos by orumba(m): 7:46am On Jun 10, 2018
betting is not a Sin nor Crime, Nigerians an religious sha!!!!! religions can never move this country forward

1 Like

Re: Nursing Mother With Her Baby Spotted At A Betting Shop In Lagos. Photos by Nobody: 8:00am On Jun 10, 2018
decatalyst:
Who is to blame if the baby grow up to be looking for 're sure' upandan on the street? grin
And u think is the woman?
All this people playing alabi, u think they play it for fun?
The woman has probably heard stories of lucky individuals winning millions in alabi and she's trying her luck.
Nigeria is a failed country. Anything to survive.
Re: Nursing Mother With Her Baby Spotted At A Betting Shop In Lagos. Photos by Jethrolite(m): 8:01am On Jun 10, 2018
FortifiedCity:
See your eye like rat wey dem nack im head for ground

Wetin you find go there
Is it your business or does he look like a child to you.
Re: Nursing Mother With Her Baby Spotted At A Betting Shop In Lagos. Photos by Cockyguy11: 8:14am On Jun 10, 2018
You sha had to show your ugly face. The first picture was proof enough that she is a nursing mother and in a betting shop. Mtcheeew
Re: Nursing Mother With Her Baby Spotted At A Betting Shop In Lagos. Photos by Nobody: 8:21am On Jun 10, 2018
This bet Naija something will do this country more harm than good
Re: Nursing Mother With Her Baby Spotted At A Betting Shop In Lagos. Photos by xtremeTall(m): 8:39am On Jun 10, 2018
FrankGathers1:
dude I thought I was good at it, not until it ruined me.
.I'm also a victim my broda..... 120k. In 4 days...
Re: Nursing Mother With Her Baby Spotted At A Betting Shop In Lagos. Photos by FrankGathers1: 8:51am On Jun 10, 2018
xtremeTall:
.I'm also a victim my broda..... 120k. In 4 days...

What!!!!! I started punting January 2018, made some little win, then opted for Virtual cause I wanted quick money to run school stuff, quiet alright I was winning but I wasn't satisfied cause I needed a huge sum for my school runs. And that is it, I lost all i gathered. Bro, not now or in my next life will I go close to a betting shop.

1 Like

Re: Nursing Mother With Her Baby Spotted At A Betting Shop In Lagos. Photos by YhungPablo(m): 8:52am On Jun 10, 2018
FrankGathers1:
still ruing me till date cry
Re: Nursing Mother With Her Baby Spotted At A Betting Shop In Lagos. Photos by FrankGathers1: 8:56am On Jun 10, 2018
YhungPablo:
still ruing me till date cry
bro, it aint easy to stop at once but cutting down the number of times u go to the bet shop will help a lot.
Re: Nursing Mother With Her Baby Spotted At A Betting Shop In Lagos. Photos by Nobody: 9:10am On Jun 10, 2018
john650:
Isn't it time the government stepped in to slow the proliferation of betting houses in the country. Every week, there is a new one opening up.

Betting is an addiction like hard drugs or alcohol and therefore should be regulated.

that is it. kids talking about streams of income shows just how ignorant they are. it's even worse when you see those silly ads on tv.

people are just gambling away their tiny incomes, and the government is dong nothing
Re: Nursing Mother With Her Baby Spotted At A Betting Shop In Lagos. Photos by Nobody: 9:12am On Jun 10, 2018

Re: Nursing Mother With Her Baby Spotted At A Betting Shop In Lagos. Photos by Solowande(m): 9:25am On Jun 10, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
That shows that woman is very irresponsible. She should be looking for other source of making money instead of losing to virtual.
No be her mates the carry pon pon for head for building site.
no be her mates dey sell dia bodies for money? But she decided to look for money this way, you are here calling her irresponsible. Nigerians and criticism are like 5&6.
Re: Nursing Mother With Her Baby Spotted At A Betting Shop In Lagos. Photos by moderatedguy: 9:48am On Jun 10, 2018
Tunagy:
crime rate go increase bro.
Na so dem talk over ban of Okada.sports betting is even fuelling crime.Most of these guys Rob and steal just to service their constant betting habits.
Re: Nursing Mother With Her Baby Spotted At A Betting Shop In Lagos. Photos by johnwell(m): 9:52am On Jun 10, 2018
The level of poverty in the land is alarming
Re: Nursing Mother With Her Baby Spotted At A Betting Shop In Lagos. Photos by moderatedguy: 9:59am On Jun 10, 2018
cnonyechi:

But dey ain't doing it with ur money.
most of them Rob, steal and prostitute to service their betting habits
Re: Nursing Mother With Her Baby Spotted At A Betting Shop In Lagos. Photos by moderatedguy: 10:06am On Jun 10, 2018
tunize:
Nobody holy pass at all...80% of nigeria play this tin some of u guyz here judging her any how even do worse(you wen dey do yahoo weda as girl or boy first judge urself, or you wen dey do pp too.cos she better pass you.) Her life, her business the only problem am having with ppl playing this stuff are the ones that expose their kids to tinz like this.it very unwise to be caring ur kids to a betting centre.
tunize:
tunize:
Tunagy:
crime rate go increase bro.
there's no way u can justify gambling it is totally wrong and its a sin in d site of God
Re: Nursing Mother With Her Baby Spotted At A Betting Shop In Lagos. Photos by tunize(m): 10:16am On Jun 10, 2018
moderatedguy:
there's no way u can justify gambling it is totally wrong and its a sin in d site of God
I agree with you.....so as u deh na u dey tell me sey u nor get one tin wen e nor clean wen u deh do?
listen bro no small sin no big sin.
In as far as u urself get bad tin u dey do, dont be the first to point the finger.
Re: Nursing Mother With Her Baby Spotted At A Betting Shop In Lagos. Photos by cnonyechi(f): 10:46am On Jun 10, 2018
moderatedguy:
most of them Rob, steal and prostitute to service their betting habits
True sha
Re: Nursing Mother With Her Baby Spotted At A Betting Shop In Lagos. Photos by moderatedguy: 10:53am On Jun 10, 2018
tunize:

I agree with you.....so as u deh na u dey tell me sey u nor get one tin wen e nor clean wen u deh do?
listen bro no small sin no big sin.
In as far as u urself get bad tin u dey do, dont be the first to point the finger.
The point am making is that govt has the responsibility to protect our youths from these vices like Sport betting.Do u know how many students gamble their school fees and later take to robbery to replenish

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nursing Mother With Her Baby Spotted At A Betting Shop In Lagos. Photos by maasoap(m): 10:59am On Jun 10, 2018
darol4real:
Am very sure that your mouth is too wide than grave for you to say this nonsense
madridguy:
If you don't have anything to say, take your shower and go and sleep cos no be everybody get power to carry head pan for construction site.

Why do we like supporting something that is wrong in this country? The same thing goes with issue of yahoo boys and EFCC. Betting ruins lives.

jonero4:
d fear of virtual is d begining of wisdom...i am a living testimony

FrankGathers1:

1 Like

Re: Nursing Mother With Her Baby Spotted At A Betting Shop In Lagos. Photos by Tunagy: 11:05am On Jun 10, 2018
moderatedguy:
sin/nosin it doesnt stop me from worshiping my God and only God knw who is truely worshiphng him. Im doing this as a business...meanwhile i dont play for shop i do my things online.
Re: Nursing Mother With Her Baby Spotted At A Betting Shop In Lagos. Photos by Tunagy: 11:24am On Jun 10, 2018
moderatedguy:
Na so dem talk over ban of Okada.sports betting is even fuelling crime.Most of these guys Rob and steal just to service their constant betting habits.
banning of okada is only for some selected states let them try it for whole nation and see what gona happen. U made mention that betting is fueling crime, i disagree only greed people are victims of this. Even doing ur so called legit job,once greediness is attach to it thier is no way to survive crime. You guys only see the negative of sport betting, did you knw how many betting shop dey for this country,how much their agents are earning weekly,how much their are paying for their cashier wey dey for counter..are these not form of employment opportunities..sport betting is not for greed people!
Re: Nursing Mother With Her Baby Spotted At A Betting Shop In Lagos. Photos by movid(m): 11:47am On Jun 10, 2018
jonero4:
d fear of virtual is d begining of wisdom...i am a living testimony
It's becos u don't know how to pick the games
Re: Nursing Mother With Her Baby Spotted At A Betting Shop In Lagos. Photos by MarieSucre(f): 11:48am On Jun 10, 2018
sammirano:

My concern is not to the woman, but why take the infant there? That shows a very high level of irresponsiblilty on her part.

So you accept that the activity being done there is irresponsible. That's begs the question of why no criticism of the hundreds of men who litter that place, some of them already fathers and others, one day to be fathers?
Re: Nursing Mother With Her Baby Spotted At A Betting Shop In Lagos. Photos by tunize(m): 11:48am On Jun 10, 2018
moderatedguy:
The point am making is that govt has the responsibility to protect our youths from these vices like Sport betting.Do u know how many students gamble their school fees and later take to robbery to replenish
Bros the ability to do what is right or wrong depends on individual govt has no role to play on that sir.(students have the choices to make its only a stupid person that will do such a tin).
no ones seems to wanting to take blames on their actions or in action everyone seems to be blaming government.(going by ur opinion sir u and i have a role to play, our parents too, society in general.
Sir i respect ur opinion very well individuals are to be held responsible for their actions.(the reason the head is in our body is to be sensible and creative).

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Young Man Finds Love In The Arms Of White Grandma / Zimbabwean Wife Caught Having Sex With Another Man, She Starves Husband Of Sex / How to Deal With a Wife That Nags a Lot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.