Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,261 members, 7,815,426 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:11 PM

Benue Girl, Adoo Eugenia Ter Surprises Her Mother With A Car - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Benue Girl, Adoo Eugenia Ter Surprises Her Mother With A Car (38841 Views)

My Wife Poisoned My Mother With Salt / Woman Surprises Her Husband By Paying Off His Debt (Photos, Video) / Woman Cries As Husband Surprises Her On Her Birthday With IPhone, Money In Cake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Benue Girl, Adoo Eugenia Ter Surprises Her Mother With A Car by owukpa(m): 1:05pm On Dec 04, 2020
Adoo Eugenia Ter has surprised her mum with Toyota Matrix, just to appreciate her for going through hell to raise them.
The young girl, who posted the pictures on her social media page, said her mother was almost going naked when her mates were buying hollandaise wrapper, IDOMA VOICE reports.

She said her gesture was a payback time.

Eguina wrote
When your mate were buying holandis you were naked just for us to have what to eat
You had just a single wrapper ��������
Now it my time to pay you back
Congratulations ���� my Cr7

https://www.facebook.com/100028697178313/posts/484197495880152/?app=fbl

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jnjctkqlrjo

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Benue Girl, Adoo Eugenia Ter Surprises Her Mother With A Car by Bigflamie(m): 1:30pm On Dec 04, 2020
lipsrsealed
Let me not spill out what's on my mind

81 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Benue Girl, Adoo Eugenia Ter Surprises Her Mother With A Car by Bigflamie(m): 1:30pm On Dec 04, 2020
tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Benue Girl, Adoo Eugenia Ter Surprises Her Mother With A Car by ahnie: 1:44pm On Dec 04, 2020
Bigflamie:
lipsrsealed
siddon look na dog name!

90 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Benue Girl, Adoo Eugenia Ter Surprises Her Mother With A Car by GOFRONT(m): 1:46pm On Dec 04, 2020
Na waoo.....This one fit be small geh with a big god oo

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benue Girl, Adoo Eugenia Ter Surprises Her Mother With A Car by ahnie: 1:49pm On Dec 04, 2020
Mother's are demi-gods the sacrifices we make for our homes, families and kids is immesurable.

94 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benue Girl, Adoo Eugenia Ter Surprises Her Mother With A Car by Houseofglam7(f): 2:15pm On Dec 04, 2020
Awwwwww kiss

3 Likes

Re: Benue Girl, Adoo Eugenia Ter Surprises Her Mother With A Car by baby124: 2:43pm On Dec 04, 2020
Na wa o. Congrats. Na real village girl she be
Re: Benue Girl, Adoo Eugenia Ter Surprises Her Mother With A Car by Nobody: 3:28pm On Dec 06, 2020
Awwwnnnn, Sweet Mother

7 Likes

Re: Benue Girl, Adoo Eugenia Ter Surprises Her Mother With A Car by TroubleIsland(m): 3:28pm On Dec 06, 2020
Money is Good

1 Like

Re: Benue Girl, Adoo Eugenia Ter Surprises Her Mother With A Car by Prodigee: 3:28pm On Dec 06, 2020
This one na correct beauty with brains. No be all these fish brain slay tins wey full nairaland.

Na me talk am!

5 Likes

Re: Benue Girl, Adoo Eugenia Ter Surprises Her Mother With A Car by Saintdan0421(m): 3:28pm On Dec 06, 2020
Mad o
Re: Benue Girl, Adoo Eugenia Ter Surprises Her Mother With A Car by sodiqapril(m): 3:29pm On Dec 06, 2020
She did well.

1 Like

Re: Benue Girl, Adoo Eugenia Ter Surprises Her Mother With A Car by Xtinext(m): 3:29pm On Dec 06, 2020
Bigflamie:
lipsrsealed

it better u keep quite, dan spilling out rubbish.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benue Girl, Adoo Eugenia Ter Surprises Her Mother With A Car by seanwilliam(m): 3:29pm On Dec 06, 2020
Bigflamie:
lipsrsealed

Talk am na... u Dey expect Benz? Abi u Dey surprised of where she see the money? Which one Dey your mind before I dump u slap grin

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Benue Girl, Adoo Eugenia Ter Surprises Her Mother With A Car by RedScorpion(f): 3:29pm On Dec 06, 2020
Better Pikin

Your own children go buy Private Jet for you.

9 Likes

Re: Benue Girl, Adoo Eugenia Ter Surprises Her Mother With A Car by Juanmike(m): 3:29pm On Dec 06, 2020

1 Like

Re: Benue Girl, Adoo Eugenia Ter Surprises Her Mother With A Car by NdigboWorldwide: 3:29pm On Dec 06, 2020
Good for yhem
Re: Benue Girl, Adoo Eugenia Ter Surprises Her Mother With A Car by hatakekakashi: 3:29pm On Dec 06, 2020
She even recognize the goat

2 Likes

Re: Benue Girl, Adoo Eugenia Ter Surprises Her Mother With A Car by Mindlog: 3:29pm On Dec 06, 2020
Good she remembered her mother.

4 Likes

Re: Benue Girl, Adoo Eugenia Ter Surprises Her Mother With A Car by Nobody: 3:29pm On Dec 06, 2020
Whether she got it legitimately or not, she just put a smile on her MA face...
Believe me, she has received the blessings attached
Only say from the mama side, street oppression don start be that, dem go take....
Especially Iya shade and Iya bashira that used to tell her that na runs her daughter dey do...
She go show dem Cameroon pepper

25 Likes

Re: Benue Girl, Adoo Eugenia Ter Surprises Her Mother With A Car by NdigboWorldwide: 3:29pm On Dec 06, 2020
Good for them
Re: Benue Girl, Adoo Eugenia Ter Surprises Her Mother With A Car by Kobicove(m): 3:29pm On Dec 06, 2020
Since she has settled her mother she is now free to buy bone straight hair if she likes cheesy

9 Likes

Re: Benue Girl, Adoo Eugenia Ter Surprises Her Mother With A Car by Abuimam6: 3:30pm On Dec 06, 2020
cheesy
Re: Benue Girl, Adoo Eugenia Ter Surprises Her Mother With A Car by Orjioorji(f): 3:30pm On Dec 06, 2020
ahnie:

siddon look na dog name!
come collect two bo from me.

2 Likes

Re: Benue Girl, Adoo Eugenia Ter Surprises Her Mother With A Car by Wiseandtrue(f): 3:30pm On Dec 06, 2020
Adoo Eugenia, nice one.

Thanks for putting smiles on your mum's face

Thanks for not allowing her to regret her decision back then

Thanks for looking back!

More open doors fall on you!!!

8 Likes

Re: Benue Girl, Adoo Eugenia Ter Surprises Her Mother With A Car by chukwuibuipob: 3:31pm On Dec 06, 2020
cool Good one.May we not give birth to misfortune,hopeless/area boys pikin

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Her Dad Is Attracted To Her - What Should She Do / My Baby's Transformation... / My Funny Experience In My Uncle's House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.