Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,462 members, 7,843,407 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 03:03 AM

How Can I Use The Normal Yahoo Messanger With Tour,i Dont Like The Pidgin. - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How Can I Use The Normal Yahoo Messanger With Tour,i Dont Like The Pidgin. (754 Views)

How To Use The Sim Card Slot On My Laptop / I Need A Gprs Configuration That Will Support Yahoomail, Yahoo Messanger A Lots / Hurry!dowload The Latest Verssion Of Yahoo Messanger For Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Use The Normal Yahoo Messanger With Tour,i Dont Like The Pidgin. by babalase(m): 2:21pm On Jun 01, 2010
am browsing via tour presently but am unable to use the normal yahoo messanger but the pidgin that comes with tour,please what can i do to be able to use yahoo messanger cos i want to use my cam 2,which the pidgin does not have.
Re: How Can I Use The Normal Yahoo Messanger With Tour,i Dont Like The Pidgin. by textmypage(m): 9:44am On Jun 03, 2010
click messenger-preference-connection-mark "connect viaproxy server"mark "socks proxy" and input in the "server name" field:127.0.0.1; port:9050,then apply and OK.You are good to go with yahoo messenger.
Re: How Can I Use The Normal Yahoo Messanger With Tour,i Dont Like The Pidgin. by Jsmile(m): 11:59am On Jun 03, 2010
@Textmypage, i just wanna appreciate your help on the above request, though am not the one that requested, but it really help me so mjuch, it was even what brought me to nairaland today and lo and behold here it is, thanks so much man, keep up with the goood work, do you know anything about this Huawei USb modem something, i dont get it
Re: How Can I Use The Normal Yahoo Messanger With Tour,i Dont Like The Pidgin. by Jsmile(m): 10:02am On Jun 04, 2010
@Textmypage pls the stuff worked for sometime yesterday and stoped and since then it refuses to connect back, what do i do pls?

(1) (Reply)

Latest News For Pw0-070 Practice Test / Radical Cursor[pls Help] / 10 10 10: Notable Moments In 10/10 History

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.