Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,313 members, 7,811,934 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:06 AM

Webmasters Please Help Me With My Blog - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Webmasters Please Help Me With My Blog (705 Views)

Webmasters Please Help Me Appeal To Facebook To Unblock My Website!! / Webmasters Please Review My Website To Know If I'm Good To Apply For Adsense / Webmasters Please Help Me. You Will Be Helped Always Anytime You Need Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Webmasters Please Help Me With My Blog by MobileGees: 7:27am On Jun 10, 2018
so after recently having issues with WordPress hosting, idecided to switch to blogger to give it a try but I'm having issues with this one also.

1. why doesnt the header blend with the background?

2. why is is the privacy policy footer not centered?

I need your help please as soon as possible as this blog is expected to launch tomorrow.

Re: Webmasters Please Help Me With My Blog by oluwafrizzy(m): 7:33am On Jun 10, 2018
1, The picture you uploaded has background

2,In the template,the footer wasn't aligned to d Center

1 Like

Re: Webmasters Please Help Me With My Blog by Ignyte(m): 7:41am On Jun 10, 2018
Make the picture have a transparent background. Align your footer links to center

2 Likes

Re: Webmasters Please Help Me With My Blog by MobileGees: 11:56am On Jun 10, 2018
Ignyte:
Make the picture have a transparent background. Align your footer links to center
oluwafrizzy:

Ignyte:
Thank you for your response but

1. how do I make the picture have a trasparent background I'm using canvass to design for the logo design but I can't find a transparent background.

2. Align to the center? How do I do this please?
Re: Webmasters Please Help Me With My Blog by MobileGees: 12:22pm On Jun 10, 2018
oluwafrizzy:

Ignyte:
thanks to you guys I already solved the first problem by removing the background.

but I still have issues "aligning" the footer
Re: Webmasters Please Help Me With My Blog by mrkachi13(m): 4:31pm On Jun 11, 2018
Inbox me with all your Blogger issue and i will get them fixed.
Whatsapp: 081 832 858 46

MobileGees:

thanks to you guys I already solved the first problem by removing the background.

but I still have issues "aligning" the footer

(1) (Reply)

I Need A New Website / Music: Burna Boy – On The Low / Verified Nigerian Adsense For 30k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.