Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,778 members, 7,851,645 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:08 AM

Read Your Bible - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Read Your Bible (291 Views)

How To Read Your Prepaid Meter In Nigeria / Why You Should Read Your Bible. / Photos: Deeper Life Bible Church Completes 45,000 Capacity Headquarters In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Read Your Bible by bellabello(m): 8:52am On Jun 10, 2018
The Prophecy of the coming of a "Messenger" after Jesus Christ(pbuh):-

PBUH- Peace Be Upon Him

John 14:16:-

Jesus Christ said "And I will pray the father, he shall send another comforter, that he may abide with you"

John 15:26:-

Jesus Christ said "And when the comforter is come, whom I will send unto you from the father, even the spirit of truth, who proceedeth from the father, he shall testify me".

John 16:12–14:-

Again Jesus Christ said " I have many things to say unto you but you cannot bear them now. How be it, when he the spirit of truth is come, he will guide you unto all truth, he shall not speak of himself, but whatsoever he shall hear, that he shall speak, he shall show you things to come. He shall glorify me."

The above verses clearly refer to Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) as he was the the only religious figure after Jesus Christ who testified Jesus Christ as an article of faith. He 'glorified' Jesus Christ and Muslims are the only other people who believe in Jesus Christ. No Muslim is a Muslim if he doesn't believe in Jesus Christ. . . . . But as a Mighty Messenger of God and not as Son of God.

The following verse confirms that the comforter being prophesied is indeed Prophet Muhammad.

Again, Isaiah 29:12 :-

" And the book is delivered to him who is not learned, saying read this, I pray thee, and he saith, I am not learned".

When angel Gabriel commanded Prophet Muhammad by saying 'Iqra' meaning 'read', Prophet Muhammad replied ' I am not learned'. These lines are the first verses of the Qur'an which were revealed upon Prophet Muhammad(pbuh).

(1) (Reply)

Team R-CONNECT Felicitates With Muslims, Enjoins Them To Sustain Ways Of Living / Edo, Reference Point For Good Governance - Osinbajo / Rainy Season Essentials

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.