Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,752 members, 7,820,589 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

I Make An Average Of N300k Every Month – Sex Worker - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Make An Average Of N300k Every Month – Sex Worker (805 Views)

Estate agent disappears after duping over 60 people of N300k each. / 'I Steal Average Of 9 Phones On Friday' - Notorious Corporate Pickpocket. Photos / IMT Student Murders Sex Worker In Enugu, Caught While Fleeing (More Graphic Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Make An Average Of N300k Every Month – Sex Worker by arinze198(m): 10:12am On Jun 10, 2018
A 25-year old lady, Miss Chizoba Ajukwu has confessed that she made an average of N300,000 every month as a sex worker but regretted that the business almost ruined her and she became violent.

P.M.EXPRESS reports that Chizoba revealed that the business completely changed her and she had developed strange behaviours. She disclosed that she indulged in all sorts of strange behaviours such as taking drugs, drinking, smoking and engaging in unprotected sex in order to survive in the business.

Anambra State-born Chizoba said that despite the money she made, she did not have peace of mind as she knew that the society did not accept her lifestyle and doubted that if she will ever get married. She said that she had tried to leave the work in order to start another business but found it difficult to do so until it landed her in trouble.

Full story: http://pmexpressng.com/make-average-n300k-every-month-sex-worker/

Re: I Make An Average Of N300k Every Month – Sex Worker by Cutehector(m): 10:14am On Jun 10, 2018
Its just very difficult for a prostitute to respect a man.. When you see a girl who is highly rude, or asking for money all the time, there might be a tendency she is a runs babe. .

With much emphasis on "might"

1 Like

Re: I Make An Average Of N300k Every Month – Sex Worker by richeeyo(m): 10:16am On Jun 10, 2018
If different mechanics dey service one car all the time
That car would always never be the same

1 Like

Re: I Make An Average Of N300k Every Month – Sex Worker by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:16am On Jun 10, 2018
if the woman in the pic can make 300K, then the fine sexy beautiful ones will make 5M per months then!

why wouldnt she be upset? such women believe that they have an ATM between their legs, and they should cash out constantly, and every time she is not on her back spread eagle, then she believes she is losing money. no wonder she is pissed.

1 Like

Re: I Make An Average Of N300k Every Month – Sex Worker by MartinCorridon: 10:18am On Jun 10, 2018
CHIZOBA AJUKWU.... big surprise wink

A famous coward once said " 99% of their women ..."

1 Like

Re: I Make An Average Of N300k Every Month – Sex Worker by CRAPHA96(m): 11:17am On Jun 10, 2018
MartinCorridon:
CHIZOBA AJUKWU.... big surprise wink

A famous coward once said " 99% of their women ..."
99% OF THEIR WOMEN ARE SOPHISTICATED MORONS grin INCLUDING THE WIFE OF THE ONE THAT DRANK RAT POISON grin
Re: I Make An Average Of N300k Every Month – Sex Worker by MartinCorridon: 11:55am On Jun 10, 2018
CRAPHA96:
99% OF THEIR WOMEN ARE SOPHISTICATED MORONS grin INCLUDING THE WIFE OF THE ONE THAT DRANK RAT POISON grin

wink

Re: I Make An Average Of N300k Every Month – Sex Worker by czarina(f): 1:28pm On Jun 10, 2018
Oh boy! 300k from just one source? Walahi I pity that place cry cry cry cry.

Check my profile if you live in Jos and environs cool

(1) (Reply)

See Photo Of Drugs Imported From China Containing Human Parts / See The Moment A Man, Pushed Another Into An Incoming Vehicle & Nearly Crushed / Breaking: Woman Gave Birth To A Mermaid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.