Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,722 members, 7,816,972 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:44 PM

Stuck In Abuja - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Stuck In Abuja (1676 Views)

Newly Married Lady Got Stuck In Sex With Another Man In School Caught By Husband / Halloween: Baby is Stuck With Spooky Eyebrows (Pics) / Married Woman Kissing Her Secret Lover Gets Stuck To His Lips(photos,video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stuck In Abuja by JerryGeo(m): 12:30pm On Jun 10, 2018
Update...

Was able to get 10k from a debtor. Will be travelling back.. Thanks
Re: Stuck In Abuja by JerryGeo(m): 12:57pm On Jun 10, 2018
Re: Stuck In Abuja by tunbosun002(f): 1:28pm On Jun 10, 2018
I pray an helper will locate you if you are truly genuine but why not jst go bak to the east and cme bak July to sort the money issue out?
Re: Stuck In Abuja by ifyalways(f): 3:26pm On Jun 10, 2018
Una go keee unaselves with all the format and stories for this section, I swear cheesy

Which kind money you dey expect for months?

You dey find work here but you no fit work for the hotel abi? Dem thief your phone, you never chop or bath for three days but you went to cyber Cafe, sit down, create profile, compose story and post for nld or wait. . . Someone lent you his laptop/phone/iPad. grin

IPhone 6 legbegbe. . . Big boy cheesy

Hoekay, carry on, enablers are coming.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stuck In Abuja by ifyalways(f): 3:32pm On Jun 10, 2018
JerryGeo:
Good day nairalanders
Happy sunday

I entered Abuja from east about 3 weeks ago to sort some issue for some money I was expecting this June. I really don't know anybody in Abuja so Iooked for a cheap hotel online which I got in Kubwa.

I agreed with the manager to pay 20k weekly. I paid 40k for 2 weeks which was the much I had on me. Had to reserve some money for other expenses. But unfortunately for me the money was delayed and I should be receving it 2nd week of July. I tried to explain to the manager that we could have an arrangement that I would clear the bill before i check out even with interest.

He refused and by then I have stayed a week on top. I had to call my friends owing me(the ones I memorized their numbers) if they could send me something but they were so nice to disappoint. Selling my phone to sort the bill would have been a nice idea but unfortunately for me the phone (iphone 6) was stolen on the first week of my arrival.

The manager seized my bag with my intl passport and drove me out in the middle of the night on Friday night for a bill of 20k

Diamond
Geoffrey obi

BTW, I see you just edited your initial post to add that someone borrowed you phone, bla bla.

Wehdone sah

8 Likes

Re: Stuck In Abuja by azelab: 3:47pm On Jun 10, 2018
please kindly look for a mechanic shop and explain your ordeal to them , they will allow you to stay. God will pave a way.

1 Like

Re: Stuck In Abuja by 234GT(m): 4:10pm On Jun 10, 2018
Bad people don spoil good people. Even if your story is genuine, people would be careful to help because they don't want to feel scammed.
Please return to your base and drop your account number for those owing you in Abuja.

4 Likes

Re: Stuck In Abuja by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jun 10, 2018
You must be a very foolish monkey. So because you're expecting money from Abuja, you had to leave your comfort zone to travel to Abuja in anticipation of getting paid - without being invited?

Your story does not add up and is most likely a scam. In this Buhari era, a lot of families are just "putting body inside cloth".

Since you lack patience & foresight in thinking straight, then you should continue suffering in Abuja until your empty brain resets.

6 Likes

Re: Stuck In Abuja by blessedvisky(m): 7:03pm On Jun 10, 2018
I only have one sentence to type

Igbo Amaka... If you know, you know cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Stuck In Abuja by Ishilove: 7:20pm On Jun 10, 2018
This your story no follow.
Re: Stuck In Abuja by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jun 10, 2018
I entered Abuja from east about 3 weeks ago to sort some issue for some money I was expecting this June. I really don't know anybody in Abuja so Iooked for a cheap hotel online which I got in Kubwa.

Unlocked Swift 4g Mifi by JerryGeo(m): 9:14pm On Apr 06

JerryGeo:
Unlocked Swift 4g mifi with long lasting battery

geoffrey obi
gamephilic@gmail.com

and you have three transaction threads that you locked
Re: Stuck In Abuja by Mille: 8:10pm On Jun 10, 2018
oyb:

Hahaha.

Shows he has been in Abuja for longer than he claims. Lol.

Oya Op, drop the name of the hotel in Kubwa. Just the name of the hotel (no phone number or name). That way, we can confirm independently and directly from them.

I'm sure they will remember whoever is owing them 20k as well as your bags with the international passport.

2 Likes

Re: Stuck In Abuja by victorian(f): 11:17pm On Jun 10, 2018
The op no sabi lie.

Op bia! Lemme teach you how to format lie ;DD

And people will believe and start transferin mola to ya account
Ode!

Who leaves his comfort zone to somewhere far way , he's not even invited .

He then spends 40k for two weeks accommodation in a hotel !
Are u this daft?
Chai!
Why spend so much on a strange land ? Knowing u can easily go back to the east with the 40k, u came in town with ?

Sighs , should I call this foolishness or what?

At this time and era?

3 Likes

Re: Stuck In Abuja by Nobody: 11:33pm On Jun 10, 2018
undecided
Re: Stuck In Abuja by YOUNGELDER1(m): 1:55am On Jun 11, 2018
Scammer just start G
I will send you N50 for your effort grin
Re: Stuck In Abuja by YvonneAtNL: 7:12am On Jun 11, 2018
grin grin grin I really do not have anything to say..
Re: Stuck In Abuja by ladyP30(f): 3:59pm On Jun 11, 2018
Mr man better go back and learn work very well ,because this your format shows you are still under Traning.Which kind petty lie come be this one abeg go find better tin wey you go do joor mtcwwww
Re: Stuck In Abuja by tabithababy(f): 5:38pm On Jun 11, 2018
cheesy cheesy
Re: Stuck In Abuja by mrphysics(m): 6:00pm On Jun 11, 2018
OP drop the name of the hostel, I stay in Abuja, I will confirm your story.
Re: Stuck In Abuja by Ishilove: 9:48pm On Jun 11, 2018
oyb:

geoffrey obi
gamephilic@gmail.com

and you have three transaction threads that you locked

FBI grin
Re: Stuck In Abuja by Almaiga: 10:00pm On Jun 11, 2018
blessedvisky:
I only have one sentence to type

Igbo Amaka... If you know, you know cheesy
Na so grin

Re: Stuck In Abuja by bennyrazz: 10:09pm On Jun 11, 2018
kikikikikikikikiki
Re: Stuck In Abuja by ahnie: 2:17am On Jun 12, 2018
grin
Re: Stuck In Abuja by MurphyG1(m): 5:39am On Jun 12, 2018
Kubwa extension.

I'm still wondering which part that is in Kubwa. angry

Guy you no pure!
Re: Stuck In Abuja by Nobody: 7:43am On Jun 12, 2018
Radarada! Mtcheewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!
Re: Stuck In Abuja by cokacoola(m): 7:45am On Jun 12, 2018
Op, read your post pretending you don't know how posted it and see how stupid, foolish you just sounded... Bros Nigerians won't buy this your story na.. You for think wella na
Re: Stuck In Abuja by cokacoola(m): 7:46am On Jun 12, 2018
yettymuse:
Radarada! Mtcheewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!
babe. Ayam so much enjoy your diary wink

1 Like

Re: Stuck In Abuja by Nobody: 8:45am On Jun 12, 2018
cokacoola:
babe. Ayam so much enjoy your diary wink
Thank you kiss kiss
Re: Stuck In Abuja by JerryGeo(m): 4:15pm On Jun 12, 2018
tunbosun002:
I pray an helper will locate you if you are truly genuine but why not jst go bak to the east and cme bak July to sort the money issue out?

Thanks, I was able to get 10k from a friend (debtor) will be travelling tomorrow.
Re: Stuck In Abuja by JerryGeo(m): 4:16pm On Jun 12, 2018
ifyalways:
Una go keee unaselves with all the format and stories for this section, I swear cheesy

Which kind money you dey expect for months?

You dey find work here but you no fit work for the hotel abi? Dem thief your phone, you never chop or bath for three days but you went to cyber Cafe, sit down, create profile, compose story and post for nld or wait. . . Someone lent you his laptop/phone/iPad. grin

IPhone 6 legbegbe. . . Big boy cheesy

Hoekay, carry on, enablers are coming.

I pray you never find yourself in my situation
Re: Stuck In Abuja by JerryGeo(m): 4:18pm On Jun 12, 2018
azelab:
please kindly look for a mechanic shop and explain your ordeal to them , they will allow you to stay. God will pave a way.

Thanks, God actually did
Re: Stuck In Abuja by JerryGeo(m): 4:19pm On Jun 12, 2018
234GT:
Bad people don spoil good people. Even if your story is genuine, people would be careful to help because they don't want to feel scammed.
Please return to your base and drop your account number for those owing you in Abuja.

I understand. Thanks

(1) (2) (Reply)

Opinion Needed / How Last Born Behave At Home - Meme Collection / My Sister Wants To Send Me Out Of My Husbands House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.