Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,266 members, 7,818,922 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:09 AM

What I Found When I Bought My Second Hand Microwave... - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / What I Found When I Bought My Second Hand Microwave... (1203 Views)

What I Saw In The Sky In Ikoyi Today / What’s The Name Of This Bird I Found Dead At My Doorstep? / The Beautiful Scorpion I Found In Ogun On My Project Site (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What I Found When I Bought My Second Hand Microwave... by Uglymugg: 12:51pm On Jun 10, 2018
After a long search of what kind of microwave to buy, I finally bought one which is a second hand microwave but it’s in great condition… lovely specs, no dents or scratches, touch button and it’s as slim as an ultrabook… And ooh, before I forget it’s a throw away price too
I asked some of my friends if they know someone who wants to sell their used microwave & then a friend of mine told me that she knows someone in her I.T department. So she linked me up with the lady… I contacted her and we discussed & after inspection I paid and took possession of my cha-cha microwave… winks.
This was after she claimed to have reset the microwave to it’s factory settings. So happily I inserted the plug into a socket and tried to microwave dinner. It was working fine. On closer inspection of various buttons… I came across this empty tray but on the upper right corner, there was a red dot in “IMPORT”. So, I clicked it, BOOOOMM!!! It automatically opened the tray with Hard copies of pictures and a DVD tape from somewhere
And look what I found, a very graphic sex acts of this married lady with her cooked sausage (maybe 8-10 months old) angry angry angry… I later found out that the sausage belonged to her neighour who usually left it with her before going to work.
Behind all these smiles & friendly face lies a female sexual predator….. The videos and pics have different time stamps and locations
Should I report to her husband? Or the Sausage’s parents or just keep quiet…
Pictures are too graphic to upload.
Re: What I Found When I Bought My Second Hand Microwave... by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jun 10, 2018
Una don start. Every body is now discovering
Re: What I Found When I Bought My Second Hand Microwave... by Prognose: 1:10pm On Jun 10, 2018
What is sausage?
Re: What I Found When I Bought My Second Hand Microwave... by chinchonglee(m): 1:12pm On Jun 10, 2018
Which kian nairaland be dis 2day

5 Likes

Re: What I Found When I Bought My Second Hand Microwave... by kingxsamz(m): 1:16pm On Jun 10, 2018
pictures of the microwave, nudes,videotape and sausage or u can go fvck urself.

3 Likes

Re: What I Found When I Bought My Second Hand Microwave... by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jun 10, 2018
Uglymugg:
I paid and took possession of my cha-cha microwave… winks.

Anytime i see this word "Cha-Cha" i burst into laughter. God bless the original composer of this post

1 Like

Re: What I Found When I Bought My Second Hand Microwave... by mikejj(m): 1:17pm On Jun 10, 2018
oya place ur place ur hands on your head...anywhere my sense has travelled too,begin to return.

1 Like

Re: What I Found When I Bought My Second Hand Microwave... by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jun 10, 2018
Nairaland don cast o

1 Like

Re: What I Found When I Bought My Second Hand Microwave... by theNOISEmaker: 6:12pm On Jun 10, 2018
From second hand laptop to second hand microwave.. Issokay we are waiting for who will buy a second hand refrigerator and tell ud what he saw
Re: What I Found When I Bought My Second Hand Microwave... by Uglymugg: 7:10pm On Jun 10, 2018
They moved my thread to Science section because of what?
Re: What I Found When I Bought My Second Hand Microwave... by skyhighweb(m): 8:19pm On Jun 10, 2018
theNOISEmaker:
From second hand laptop to second hand microwave.. Issokay we are waiting for who will buy a second hand refrigerator and tell ud what he saw
oh u read d laptop own too shey, and i tot bloggers tend to re direct their foolishness else where.
Re: What I Found When I Bought My Second Hand Microwave... by Uglymugg: 9:16pm On Jun 10, 2018
skyhighweb:
oh u read d laptop own too shey, and i tot bloggers tend to re direct their foolishness else where.

This was never about blogging but trolling thr Original poster.

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Free Germany Servers For Hammer VPN Without Turning Airplane Mode / Latest MTN Mpulse Free Browsing Cheat / How To Download Badoo Apps,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.