Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,785 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

Bad Investment As Another Pronzi Crashing Down - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Bad Investment As Another Pronzi Crashing Down (1207 Views)

Complete Reason Why The Stock Market Is Bad Investment / Home Ownership Is Mostly A Bad Investment- Expert Says / My Parent Made A Bad Investment Mistake About Assets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bad Investment As Another Pronzi Crashing Down by lost24: 1:12pm On Jun 10, 2018
A new pronzi scheme which created on April of 2018 as spend only few month now the name is called DOUBLE KASH. Is now in serious problem as it as not been able to pay cilent and also prolonging the number of days instead of 2day to 3day. Just for 2500 4 5k.

Also there asking their cilent to double pay like to (twice) pay two times.

I think wish we could learn for MMM mistake.

Re: Bad Investment As Another Pronzi Crashing Down by anthony533(m): 8:48pm On Jun 10, 2018
I never knew that there are still some greedy fellow who involve in ponzi scheme after the mmm saga

So the platform has refused to pay you when it get to your turn to GH then you brought them to nairaland to crash it finally.

Even though i don't support ponzi scheme you should not have brought the crash news here,you should have allowed it to crash in peace because you have be benefiting from it.

(1) (Reply)

See How To Start Your Own Telecom Company Like Mtn In Nigeria / In Need Of KEKE NAPEP On Hire Purchase / Which Lending Facility Has The Best Interest Rate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.