Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,438 members, 7,830,201 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

Which Lending Facility Has The Best Interest Rate - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Which Lending Facility Has The Best Interest Rate (1221 Views)

Which Bank Has The Best Interest Rate For Fixed Deposit / Which Bank Offers The Best Interest Rate For A Fixed Deposit Account / Is Branch Money Lending App. Scam Or Legit? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Lending Facility Has The Best Interest Rate by calabaman(m): 10:45am On Sep 23, 2019
Hello All.

The topic refers.

Which lending facility in Lagos has the lowest interest rate on their loans.

Am a salary earner and need to take a loan as soon as possible.

Zedvance rates seem rather high.

Thanks in advance.
Re: Which Lending Facility Has The Best Interest Rate by TokyoBulls(m): 1:28pm On Sep 23, 2019
GTBank's Quickcredit offers the lowest now at 1.75% per month flat and no admin, management, legal, etc fees at all. I think Access also has one and offers 4%. Most of the others like Page, Zedvance, RenMoney, Fairmoney, etc will take 4 to 6% per month and fees apply for some.
calabaman:
Hello All.

The topic refers.

Which lending facility in Lagos has the lowest interest rate on their loans.

Am a salary earner and need to take a loan as soon as possible.

Zedvance rates seem rather high.

Thanks in advance.
Re: Which Lending Facility Has The Best Interest Rate by Nobody: 2:14pm On Sep 23, 2019
TokyoBulls:
GTBank's Quickcredit offers the lowest now at 1.75% per month flat and no admin, management, legal, etc fees at all. I think Access also has one and offers 4%. Most of the others like Page, Zedvance, RenMoney, Fairmoney, etc will take 4 to 6% per month and fees apply for some.

bro, do you av info about the GTb quickcredit ... like how much min/max
Re: Which Lending Facility Has The Best Interest Rate by TokyoBulls(m): 2:17pm On Sep 23, 2019
I know maximum is 5M. Minimum should be around 50K. For GTBank customers only. You can apply by using *737*51*51#
ericsmith:

bro, do you av info about the GTb quickcredit ... like how much min/max
Re: Which Lending Facility Has The Best Interest Rate by Nobody: 2:46pm On Sep 23, 2019
TokyoBulls:
I know maximum is 5M. Minimum should be around 50K. For GTBank customers only. You can apply by using *737*51*51#

alright thanks bro
Re: Which Lending Facility Has The Best Interest Rate by calabaman(m): 3:19pm On Sep 23, 2019
TokyoBulls:

^^^
I appreciate it.
Re: Which Lending Facility Has The Best Interest Rate by calabaman(m): 3:20pm On Sep 23, 2019
ericsmith:

alright thanks bro

^^
But you need to be receiving your salary here in order to have access to it.
Re: Which Lending Facility Has The Best Interest Rate by Nobody: 4:11pm On Sep 23, 2019
calabaman:

^^
But you need to be receiving your salary here in order to have access to it.

Oooh my salary account as to be with the GTbranch i applied
Re: Which Lending Facility Has The Best Interest Rate by calabaman(m): 4:21pm On Sep 23, 2019
ericsmith:

Oooh my salary account as to be with the GTbranch i applied

^^
Yeah. Sadly, the thing pain me ehn.
Re: Which Lending Facility Has The Best Interest Rate by Nobody: 4:30pm On Sep 23, 2019
calabaman:

^^
Yeah. Sadly, the thing pain me ehn.

same here, the interest is over conducive grin. honestly SMEs need more of these initiatives from our financial institutions

(1) (Reply)

Oceanic Bank’s Public Offer Begins On Monday(5/03/2007) / Fact You Have To Know About Stock Exchange / business idea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.