Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,403 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:41 AM

Palm Oil Investment Plan - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Palm Oil Investment Plan (461 Views)

Palm Oil Investment! / New Hybrid Palm Oil Seedlings, Plantain And Banana Suckers For Sale. / Large Quantity Of Palm Oil Needed In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Palm Oil Investment Plan by Yekeen145(m): 5:23pm On Jun 10, 2018
Hello good people, I am Palm oil man. I produce and market palm oil. I have an investment plan for you.
Palm oil price has started going up, within just three weeks, their was an increment of #1,500 per 25litre keg. Whooping #1,500 just from the local market which means more in the cities.

Imagine you have 100 kegs of 25litres of palm oil, do the calculation. So what do you think will happen when you have more kegs for sale?

The good thing is, you don't need to do any wahala to earn this money. Prices will continue to increase till September even December as most investors (Politicians) are diverting money into campaigns.

Palm oil man will buy, store, sell and re- credit your account.

To key into this investment plan, call/WhatsApp me 07037375730.
You can also check us on Instagram/Facebook: Palm oil man

Note:
1. Terms and Conditions apply.
2. You must be more than eighteen (18) years

Thank you good people.
Re: Palm Oil Investment Plan by Yekeen145(m): 11:05am On Jun 11, 2018
Let your money work for you.

Invest in palm oil today and earn millions within months

Call us today.

(1) (Reply)

Step-by-step Watermelon Cultivation Guide Plus Health Benefits Of The Crop / Super Gro Organic Fertilizer For Tomatoes Farmers / Tapioca Starch Production Line!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.