Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,129 members, 7,818,386 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:07 PM

My Terrible Experience With Gotv - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / My Terrible Experience With Gotv (1353 Views)

BBNaija All Stars: "Having Sex On National TV Is Terrible" – Doyin Tells Soma / How To Speak With Gotv Customer Care | Wikipedia / Bored With Gotv Programmes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Terrible Experience With Gotv by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jun 10, 2018
Please admins should push this to the FrontPage.

I have been using Gotv decoder for over 5years. we were among those who bought the first decoder. About 3months ago, Gotv gave me a free month's subscription after staying non-stop for 3months too. Thereafter I did not recharge due to my work schedule and poor light in my Abattoir area of Jos. With the world cup approaching, I decided to re-subscribe but when I put on the decoder, it carried out an update which happens routinely. However after this particular update, my gotv decoder will only display the Gotv logo and immediately go off on it's own without loading channels like before. I took the decoder to Gotv office near terminus on Ahmadu bello way and was told it is likely a mechanical error and I should visit their Jos main office near state secretariat. I went there and the staff there bluntly told me to go and buy a new decoder that my own is bad. The only reason he gave was that I didn't recharge and so I can't use the decoder again. He started advertising the newest decoder to me instead. I reminded him that in 2015 shortly after school, I didn't use my decoder for almost a year because we had dstv at home. So why didn't this iss come up then?

I just want register my grievances. I believe Gotv should have stated this in their text messages or t&cs. If they want people to upgrade to modern decoders, there is a better way rather than claiming non-subscription equals buying a new decoder. my iuc no is 2004448184

cc lalasticlala UjSizzle prof800 Briareos
Re: My Terrible Experience With Gotv by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jun 18, 2018
https://www.nairaland.com/4564705/dstv-ripping-disrespecting-nigerian-customers#68611861
Another customer experience

lalasticlala UjSizzle prof800 Briareos

(1) (Reply)

DOWNLOAD Peter Rabbit (2018) Full Movie Online Free / DOWNLOAD: Stardom - Latest 2018 Yoruba Movie / V-man innovation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.